Why should other taxpayers have to subsidize gay mating?

I don't throw mine under the bus every chance I get

You are full of shit. And you're a hypocrite. Either admit you treat your partner that way or cut the crap. Obviously you don't

Nope...I've got you pegged. Stop asking gays why they want civil marriage and the "validation". You and your wife can answer your own question.

Ummm... That's quite a stretch wouldn't you say? Taxpayers don't subsidize ANY marriage - and if you can show they do, I'll get married tomorrow.

You get a tax rate reduction, government sure as hell doesn't take the money out of the budget and not spend it. So yeah, someone else is paying for it. Or did you think government money appears by magic?

Actually in all of the years we have been married, we have paid less than filing separately about 70% of the time- and the rest we paid more for being married.

Then your wife is not staying at home, which is the "concept of marriage," making it more affordable for kids to have stay at home mothers. Government isn't paying in your case for what it isn't getting, nothing wrong with her working or with government not paying for her to not work when she does work

Still waiting to hear how you ended being called 'husband' in your marriage- was it a popular election, did you just go by what your Daddy told you, or do you swap out titles with your wife?

I pay the bills
If you're the husband because you pay the bills; does that mean you become the wife if you lose your job and your wife starts paying the bills?

So none of you leftists can answer the question? Why should society fund gay mating

I have answered that- society is not funding gay mating or straight mating.

Government benefits- such as they are- have nothing to do with 'mating'.

Marriage is critical to many heterosexual families though, and unfortunately they usually equate marriage with government marriage.t

Marriage is either crucial to families or it is it not crucial to families.

And that is irregardless of whether the parents are straight or gay.

And any marriage that is not 'government marriage' in the United States is no different from being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' or 'close friends' or 'partnership' or 'tennis doubles'

Yes, authoritarian leftist that you are, marriage, families, sex, morality, they are all up to government. You're sick, my little friend

LOL......look if you want to call your relationship with your pillow, marriage- I don't really care.

But if you want a real marriage in the United States- you do what my wife and I did- you get legally married.

That's cute, you call yourself a husband? How do you decide which you are? Or do you take turns?

????

As I recall you are married also- how did you decide whether to call yourself a husband? did you take a poll of your friends and family? Ask your daddy what you should be called? Or do you take turns, so you take on the female term sometimes?

He simply uses the term that has been accepted for thousands of years.

Ummm... That's quite a stretch wouldn't you say? Taxpayers don't subsidize ANY marriage - and if you can show they do, I'll get married tomorrow.

You get a tax rate reduction, government sure as hell doesn't take the money out of the budget and not spend it. So yeah, someone else is paying for it. Or did you think government money appears by magic?

Actually in all of the years we have been married, we have paid less than filing separately about 70% of the time- and the rest we paid more for being married.

Then your wife is not staying at home, which is the "concept of marriage," making it more affordable for kids to have stay at home mothers. Government isn't paying in your case for what it isn't getting, nothing wrong with her working or with government not paying for her to not work when she does work

Still waiting to hear how you ended being called 'husband' in your marriage- was it a popular election, did you just go by what your Daddy told you, or do you swap out titles with your wife?

I pay the bills

So if you are in an accident and are unconscious, and your wife pays the bill, she becomes the husband?

Sheesh that is one wierd marriage.

And any marriage that is not 'government marriage' in the United States is no different from being 'boyfriend and girlfriend' or 'close friends' or 'partnership' or 'tennis doubles'

Yes, authoritarian leftist that you are, marriage, families, sex, morality, they are all up to government. You're sick, my little friend

LOL......look if you want to call your relationship with your pillow, marriage- I don't really care.

But if you want a real marriage in the United States- you do what my wife and I did- you get legally married.

That's cute, you call yourself a husband? How do you decide which you are? Or do you take turns?

????

As I recall you are married also- how did you decide whether to call yourself a husband? did you take a poll of your friends and family? Ask your daddy what you should be called? Or do you take turns, so you take on the female term sometimes?

As do- which is why I was wondering why he was asking me why I call myself a husband.

You bigots are very odd.

????

The English word "married" have been accepted for thousands of years? How can that be when English as we know it hasn't even been around for thousands of years?

You're holding straights to one standard and gays to another.

It's called trying to justify anti gay bigotry. The "tyrannical activist judges" see through it to the underlying animus.
It's really gonna suck for them when the Supreme Court rules that same-sex marriage is Constitutional. :mm:

It will suck for everyone but the queers

Since it won't affect anyone but homosexuals, other than your teeny tiny 'ego' being offended, it won't suck for anyone.

The question: This is a financial question, not a moral one. How financially do the rest of us benefit that government should be charging us higher taxes to make up for lower taxes for people to have gay sex who do not perpetuate the species? Why do we gain for that we should pay for it? That is the question
Because feelings have become more important than anything else. Gays want the power of government to sell the belief that same sex relations is equivalent to opposite sex relations. Any grade schooler not already brainwashed knows better. It's how a species exists. I think it may be even bigger than that. If you can get a population to believe that you can get them to believe anything, the hard part is done, their minds are yours for the shaping.
It certainly is equal legally. The 14th Amendment's equal protection clause does not apply to heterosexuals only.

Nope, they have the same right as everyone else, it certainly doesn't
You're too stupid for words. Everyone else can legally marry the person they love and hope to spend the rest of their life together. Gays can't.
So you support a man marrying his dad? Gross!
If it makes you feel any better, I find that disgusting as well. But I do support choice. It's not my place to determine who can marry who as long as it's between consenting adults.

I pay the bills

I pay the bill but I'm still a wife. My wife does all the cooking and much of the cleaning and laundry. We both help with homework.

????

The English word "married" have been accepted for thousands of years? How can that be when English as we know it hasn't even been around for thousands of years?

Marriage has been around since man developed agriculture.

????

Gays have been around even longer.

????

Well that is quite the proclamation- and one that is pure speculation. Probably older than agriculture actually- but the word 'marriage' has meant many things- to the stone age hunter gatherer with his 12 year old 'wife' it would have meant something fairly different than what we mean today.

Say the moron who brought the gay agenda front & center AGAIN

Say the crotchety old far who won't not click on links you aren't interested in, you insist on repeatedly reading the thread and whining about it.

I don't give a shit what you give me permission to discuss, old man. Take your walker and go back in the house
Derp

The derp is the senile old geezer who keeps telling us what we can discuss.

If you aren't interested in a discussion, DON'T CLICK ON THE LINK

In what possible way was my thread title misleading to you?
I will mock you in your thread and you can do nothing about it.
Please continue your gay obsession faggot

That doesn't contradict what I said. Time for your meds
Tell us about your homosexual fantasies. Tell us all about them. It won't be London and you morons will all be out of the closet. In the meantime keep putting this topic and others forward for liberals to bash you over the head with stupidass.

????

Gee...not beforehand? And you know this...................how?

Our children's birth certificates prove you wrong. They'll tell you themselves how wrong you are.

Really? Who does it list as the biological father of the child?

It does not list one. Parent One: me Parent Two: my wife

ROFL! In other words, it's a fraud. How can both of you possibly the child's biological parents?

You live in a world of make believe.

Bob and Dolores Hope- parents with their children.

Yet their children have none of the Hope's genes

How is this possible?
Does this mean that those children were lying when they called Dolores Hope 'Mother'......

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Responses to Stupid things Bigots Say about Parents"

Puhleeze. This tactic is stupid, even for you. Those are not her children. That's the end of the discussion. "Adopted child" is not the same as "your child."
It's not?

Then why do Conservatives push adoption?

Two major problems with that argument.

First, gays have kids. Before gay marriage was recognized there were an estimated 40,000 children of same sex parents in California alone. So the 'do not perpetuate the species' angle is moot.

Second, who says you have to perpetuate the species in order to get married? Infertile people marry all the time. Infertile folks stay married. People get married and choose never to have kids. Yet they're perfectly welcome to the union. So the criteria selected (perpetuation of the species)isn't one that we use for any couple. Nor is it required of anyone.

So why would we apply this standard to gays?
Homos don't have kids. They require a hetero to procreate.
Again, lefties with no brains.

Homosexuals of course have children.

Just like Bob Hope and his wife had children.

What is it with the anti-family far right that somehow doesn't think that adoptive parents are real parents?

Nope, Bob Hope and his wife didn't have children. They adopted. To have children means to conceive and give birth to them.

Bob and Dolores Hope had 4 beautiful children- sad you hate adoptive parents as much as you hate gays.

bob-hope.jpg

Here is another example of a mother with her beautiful daughter

cindy-mccain.jpg

They didn't "have" four children. They adopted four children.

The word "have" has two meanings. One is mere possession, as in "I have $5.00." The other meaning is "to conceive and give birth to children." You're deliberately using one meaning when the other meaning is implied.

You're just another sleazy lying queer.
Why do conservatives hate adoption?

Forum List

Back