Why should we be at a disadvantage when it comes to US politics vs other nations ?

Aug 11, 2019
Why do we have a Putin and a Xi that are leaders-for-life, while our president can be our leader only for 8 years at most ?

So, the next fool entering the WH can undo all that the previous president accomplished !

That just doesn't make any sense !

We need to amend the Constitution so that Trump can be relied upon to lead our nation until he dies or he's declared unfit . . . like ten, fifteen maybe twenty years from now !

I think the Fathers could not envision a world with competing superpowers as we have now !

They probably thought American supremacy would never be challenged !

Well, it is now !

Why do we have a Putin and a Xi that are leaders-for-life, while our president can be our leader only for 8 years at most ?

So, the next fool entering the WH can undo all that the previous president accomplished !

We need to amend the Constitution so that Trump can be relied upon to lead our nation until he dies or he's declared unfit . . . like ten, fifteen maybe twenty years from now !

I think the Fathers could not envision a world with competing superpowers as we have now !

Well, it is now !

Ahhhhhhh............NO!!!!

Good lord....something smells trollish in the OP.

I am quite satisfied with a two term max. That allows for regular swamp draining.

Well, it is now !
No. Period.

Good lord....something smells trollish in the OP.

I am quite satisfied with a two term max. That allows for regular swamp draining.

Well, maybe the time has come to again amend the Constitution, allowing for multiple terms . . . IF the people of America so want.

Forum List

Back