Why SJW characters are stupid.....a breakdown that explains it in depth...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is why Rey from Star Wars is such a stupid Character.....

How is she any stupider than Luke Skywalker in A New Hope? By the logic that your boy put down (And I could only really stand to listen to his misogynistic crap for about 5 minutes) Luke would have met all the criteria for a "Mary Sue", except he was male.

Luke hopped into the cockpit of a spacecraft he never flew before, was able to fly a damaged craft down a trench and hit a perfect bulls-eye without the aid of a targeting computer because it was the "Will of the Force" or some such shit.

The real problem here is that the White and Nerdy Fan Base of Science Fiction just can't stand having women and people of color (or worse, women of color) stepping into White Male Roles.

You see this with the Thirteenth Doctor on Doctor Who, where suddenly, your shape-changing hero who fights homicidal pepper shakers with a screwdriver is suddenly making fans angry because she's a chick now. You see this in Star Trek Discovery, where they are all bent out of shape because the protagonist is a black woman.

You see this with Rey. I think there are a lot of problems with the Sequels, like why they made them at all other than Disney wanting a return on their Billion Dollar Investment. Rey isn't one of them.

Last edited:
Okay, listened to the whole misogynist rant, and it was all "How dare you make non-white males heroes!"

How is she any stupider than Luke Skywalker in A New Hope? By the logic that your boy put down (And I could only really stand to listen to his misogynistic crap for about 5 minutes) Luke would have met all the criteria for a "Mary Sue", except he was male.

Luke hopped into the cockpit of a spacecraft he never flew before, was able to fly a damaged craft down a trench and hit a perfect bulls-eye without the aid of a targeting computer because it was the "Will of the Force" or some such shit.

The real problem here is that the White and Nerdy Fan Base of Science Fiction just can't stand having women and people of color (or worse, women of color) stepping into White Male Roles.

You see this with the Thirteenth Doctor on Doctor Who, where suddenly, your shape-changing hero who fights homicidal pepper shakers with a screwdriver is suddenly making fans angry because she's a chick now. You see this in Star Trek Discovery, where they are all bent out of shape because the protagonist is a black woman.

You see this with Rey. I think there are a lot of problems with the Sequels, like why they made them at all other than Disney wanting a return on their Billion Dollar Investment. Rey isn't one of them.

Wrong.....they mentioned that he had at least some experience as a pilot, in particulare when they are negotiating the price on the Falcon Luke states for that price he could fly them himself.........Rey had zero experience flying anything.....zero experience using a Light Saber while Kylo Ren was a trained Jedi and experienced killer.......she lived all by herself in a desert, no education, no experience at anything...

The video goes into great detail to explain why you are wrong joe.

Okay, listened to the whole misogynist rant, and it was all "How dare you make non-white males heroes!"

No.....that wasn't what the video was about, it was about making non-white males the only thing in the story......without actually developing the character or plot....

Wrong.....they mentioned that he had at least some experience as a pilot, in particulare when they are negotiating the price on the Falcon Luke states for that price he could fly them himself.........Rey had zero experience flying anything.....zero experience using a Light Saber while Kylo Ren was a trained Jedi and experienced killer.......she lived all by herself in a desert, no education, no experience at anything...

The video goes into great detail to explain why you are wrong joe.

Yeah, the video goes into a long ass misogynistic rant about how dare you take this all from white males.

If Rey was a Mary Sue, Luke was a Mary Sue. But he was male, so it was okay.

No.....that wasn't what the video was about, it was about making non-white males the only thing in the story......without actually developing the character or plot....

Um, the movie had a plot. It was the same plot as "A New Hope", but it was a plot.

There are a whole lot of problems with the sequels, but unfortunately, the INCELs have dominated the conversation about it with their white male resentment.

The fact is we are waiting for greatness. We went from the A plus society to the Samantha B plus society. Asia is A plus. In a couple of more decades or so, you will understand what I typed.

Here....the difference between Rey and Luke....

The fact is we are waiting for greatness. We went from the A plus society to the Samantha B plus society. Asia is A plus. In a couple of more decades or so, you will understand what I typed.

Guy, I would need several psychologists to understand what you type, and maybe a Ouija Board.

She Dares to have a Vagina? And not waiting for a man to rescue her?

Wait, his argument is that we know she isn't going to be killed?

The problem is, any criticism you can level at the Sequels you could apply to the Original Trilogy. The only difference is that the OT was new and interesting.

The Prequels tried to do something different, the fanboys hated it, so Disney tried to give you more of what you want... just with woman and people of color.

Guy, I would need several psychologists to understand what you type, and maybe a Ouija Board.

She Dares to have a Vagina? And not waiting for a man to rescue her?

Wait, his argument is that we know she isn't going to be killed?

The problem is, any criticism you can level at the Sequels you could apply to the Original Trilogy. The only difference is that the OT was new and interesting.

The Prequels tried to do something different, the fanboys hated it, so Disney tried to give you more of what you want... just with woman and people of color.
We are becoming an inferior nation with tech and even employment do to massive quotas in everything. Not testing the best. Even hindering the best. But making sure we have people qualified for positions changing standards to reflect it. Even if many can't solve problems. Our government in R and D with Science and Military projects is suffering right now and it costs much more then the already high price is costs to develop modern hardware. The future is Asia. A couple of decades away from exerting dominance. Psychologists and games are past tense.

Nobody cares, snowflake

JMKfRw2.png

We are becoming an inferior nation with tech and even employment do to massive quotas in everything. Not testing the best. Even hindering the best. But making sure we have people qualified for positions changing standards to reflect it. Even if many can't solve problems. Our government in R and D with Science and Military projects is suffering right now and it costs much more then the already high price is costs to develop modern hardware. The future is Asia. A couple of decades away from exerting dominance. Psychologists and games are past tense.

I'd ask what any of this has to do with Star Wars, but the answer would probably take me down a rabbit hole of your crazy.

Forum List

Back