Why Thank You Obama!

I'd like to take the time to thank Obama for his excellent work on the economy and the Fiat Currency machine to help out the American people.

Here's how he has helped us out.....................

Do you like Beef? I love a Good Steak or Good Hamburger cooked on the grill................

So lets see how Obama and the Gov't has helped us out.

Beef - Daily Price - Commodity Prices - Price Charts Data and News - IndexMundi

February 2009 Beef was at 107.13 Cents a pound............
July 2014 Beef is at 227.5 Cents a pound.......

So Thank You Obama for making beef more than double in price. Anyone else want to thank him for his sound economic accomplishments? Feel Free to do so.

When did Obama become a cattle rancher?

Well Mr. Lone Laughter who always applauds the Greatness of the Current Administration.......Why the increases in prices under his watch..............

You've been bragging about the markets.......why don't you brag about how good a job this administration is doing for the people.....

He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice that FOOD HAS DOUBLED in price.............

How's that help the people tool?

No...no...no. You started the thread thanking ( blaming ) the POTUS for the high price if your meat loaf. It is clearly upon you to make the case.

Please.....don't run away from your own thread. That's very unseemly.

I'm not running from anything. Who's in charge of our country right now..........hmmmmmmmm

Who else am I going to bitch at the Easter bunny...............Oh........sorry he didn't hear about the rising food prices until he saw it on this thread after a round of Golf..............

Have the prices spiked or not.............The charts say so............So why aren't you bitching at him for the higher prices in consumer goods.

You've not done much to state your case yet.

What has the POTUS done that resulted in the price of beef rising?

Unless you can establish that his policies are to blame you really shouldn't be bitching at him for it.

Want to take a stab at it?

He's an enviro nut..............His administration has increased Fiat Money supplies and pushes enviro regulations on industries..........Energy industries that ship the food.............

But that's all right..........He's got a plan..........Semi trucks transporting goods with SAILS using wind power.

Is the anything more satisfying than watching a USMB nutter tackle complex issues head on only to get body slammed before he takes his first steps?

Perhaps.

I think the OP trying to explain what "fiat money" is IN HIS OWN WORDS would be equally as entertaining.
I love when they use that term.

Fiat.

Fix it again Tony.

Hmmmmmmm I seem to remember Shallow and laughs a lot mentioning the prices under Bush.............

They were bitching about it......but now...........Not so much..............Surely Obama cannot not cause higher prices it's always someone else's fault...........

Bottom line. prices continue to go up under Obama..................So reap what you MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BTW that semi with the sail on it hit the bridge and is stuck.

I'd like to take the time to thank Obama for his excellent work on the economy and the Fiat Currency machine to help out the American people.

Do you like Beef? I love a Good Steak or Good Hamburger cooked on the grill................

So Thank You Obama for making beef more than double in price. Anyone else want to thank him for his sound economic accomplishments? Feel Free to do so.

When he invaded Nevada and ordered the cattle taken.....................You know with helicopters and over a hundred armed men..............

It seems the real story was that Betsy the Cow threatened to WHOOP some Turtles..........and Obama had to step into it to save the Turtles from Betsy the cow................

Hmmmmmmm I seem to remember Shallow and laughs a lot mentioning the prices under Bush.............

They were bitching about it......but now...........Not so much..............Surely Obama cannot not cause higher prices it's always someone else's fault...........

Bottom line. prices continue to go up under Obama..................So reap what you MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You seem to forget there's been a massive drought in regions that produce beef. That's killed off quite a lot of livestock. And the severe weather is a DIRECT result of global warming.

UPDATE 2-U.S. meat seafood prices rising on drought and disease -USDA Reuters

So now that it's having a very real economic impact to you, you want to blame Obama and "enviros"?

:lol:

Look at the usual liberal Brigade members who come out in support of Obama................

It's never this administrations fault..........Even though they bitched about things like this under Bush.........................

Anyway.........Thanks Obama for doubling food prices..............Farmers please don't allow your cows to burp again.

LOL

When he invaded Nevada and ordered the cattle taken.....................You know with helicopters and over a hundred armed men..............

It seems the real story was that Betsy the Cow threatened to WHOOP some Turtles..........and Obama had to step into it to save the Turtles from Betsy the cow................

So letting a criminal like Bundy get away with breaking the law is okay in your book.

Cry me a river about "Illegal" immigrants, again.

You seem to forget there's been a massive drought in regions that produce beef. That's killed off quite a lot of livestock. And the severe weather is a DIRECT result of global warming.

So now that it's having a very real economic impact to you, you want to blame Obama and "enviros"?

We've had droughts before in the country. Yes or no.........and while there were increases in prices they were never like this................

Bottom line is they are up for a number of reasons..........but it is happening under Obama.............This is your tactic of the past so suck on it.

Beats me, ask the Bundy rancher when this change took place.

We've had droughts before in the country. Yes or no.........and while there were increases in prices they were never like this................

Bottom line is they are up for a number of reasons..........but it is happening under Obama.............This is your tactic of the past so suck on it.

If you ask me, the drought is God's judgement on the abortion loving democrat supporting left coast!!

Mwhahahahaha!!

Well no.

The bottom line is, that things are going to get worse in terms of the weather. And we are pretty much at a point where there is no stopping it.

So get use to the high food prices.

Eventually? You'll be happy just to have food.

The planet, in terms of the biosphere, is collapsing.

Have fun!

So letting a criminal like Bundy get away with breaking the law is okay in your book.

Criminal LOL

The Cows were the real threat, because the Gov't said so...................So they took the land to save the Turtles from Betsy the Cow........................that was the stated purpose of the BLM.........To save the turtle the cows had to go....................

People out there called them a bunch of dumb asses for doing so because the cows and turtles had been hanging out together forever with no problems..........As a matter of fact turtles eat cow dung..........................

Let's just ignore that as well.........So really, the whole dang deal was the Gov't EVICTED BETSY THE COW FROM THE LAND.

You remember me mentioning prices under Bush? Please link to the post.

If you ask me, the drought is God's judgement on the abortion loving democrat supporting left coast!!

Mwhahahahaha!!

:happy-1:

You remember me mentioning prices under Bush? Please link to the post.

LOL

Yep I saved them for years and years because I knew this day would come that a thread was dependent on saving your posts for years so I can prove your liberal rants under Bush..........

i'm gonna take the 5th and my HARD DRIVE CRASHED. It's unrecoverable............That's fair now isn't it..............

Criminal LOL

The Cows were the real threat, because the Gov't said so...................So they took the land to save the Turtles from Betsy the Cow........................that was the stated purpose of the BLM.........To save the turtle the cows had to go....................

People out there called them a bunch of dumb asses for doing so because the cows and turtles had been hanging out together forever with no problems..........As a matter of fact turtles eat cow dung..........................

Let's just ignore that as well.........So really, the whole dang deal was the Gov't EVICTED BETSY THE COW FROM THE LAND.
Bundy stopped paying federal taxes and fees for the land use and had his cattle in places they should not have been. He went to court several times, lost and just decided he no longer recognized the Federal Government.

That's breaking the law.

The Federal government was completely in the right.

Umm, that's the price on beef imports from Australia an New Zealand. Now the crazy right is blaming Obama for the economy on the other side of the planet. :eusa_doh:

Lois Lerner was soooooooo right. :mm:

Criminal LOL

Bundy stopped paying federal taxes and fees for the land use and had his cattle in places they should not have been. He went to court several times, lost and just decided he no longer recognized the Federal Government.

That's breaking the law.

The Federal government was completely in the right.

Bottom line............The land was taken to EVICT COWS to save the turtles who never had any problems before the BLM showed up.

Face it. They took the land to EVICT BETSY................

Forum List

Back