Why the Democrat frenzy over Chris Christie?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
I mean the election is three years away, which is an eternity when it comes to politics. It appears that the Democrats have done their internal polling and the results have caused panic among the ranks: that a Christie candidate will beat Hillary in a general election. So they are calling out their propaganda arm aka the mainstream media to start attacking Christie from now.

What exactly are they accusing Christie of? A BRIDGE CLOSURE? Does that come anywhere close to lying in the face of the American people and blaming the death of an American ambassador and three others on an American producing a spoof video mocking Mohammed?

I wasn't a big fan of Christie anyhow, but the more I see how viciously the media is obsessed and attacking him so early, the more I respect Christie on how he's handling these shameless attacks.

Last edited:
MSNBC has been on this non stop for weeks now....
Still no smoking gun...
But they have the result they wanted...
Christie was polling well against Hillary...
Not anymore.

Mission accomplished...

Yet Obama Lying to the country about ObamaCare and being able to keep out healthcare plan.
They would not spend more then 5 minutes on it.

Still no smoking gun...
Not anymore.

Mission accomplished...

Yet Obama Lying to the country about ObamaCare and being able to keep out healthcare plan.

Nobody watches MSNBC. Blatant bias passed as journalism doesn't sell well amongst Democrats.

Still no smoking gun...
Not anymore.

Mission accomplished...

Nobody watches MSNBC. Blatant bias passed as journalism doesn't sell well amongst Democrats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0]laugh harder - YouTube[/ame]

Still no smoking gun...
Not anymore.

Mission accomplished...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0]laugh harder - YouTube[/ame]

Usual con victim card

The only time I ever hear about Christie is on this site when cons complain that the "liberal" media is obsessing over him
Really? Or maybe you just don't keep up with the news.

Still no smoking gun...
Not anymore.

Mission accomplished...

It's not MSNBC. It's CNN and all the major broadcasting news networks. As soon as Christie says or does anything, they all go "live". It's like they're terrified of him, and for what? The election is almost 3 years from now.

Because if a republican gets the White House, it will invalidate Obama's presidency and his escalation to Sainthood.

Well, there does seem to be a lot of really pissed off people in New Jersey and surrounding areas. And you know where the buck stops in cases like this.

Is that the disgusting, fat Guido the best thing the Republicans can find? He'll fit in well with that rancid disgusting heathen known as Hillary. You could probably pour salt on that disgusting creature and watch it melt.

Simple enough. The Democrats are in mortal fear of Christie. He's sufficiently to the left that "moderate" republicans (read "RINOs") will accept him. He's full of promise that he can be dragged far enough to the left that the most extreme of Democrats see his potential. That leaves the Democrat Hierarchy chewing their nails over how he could ruin their investment in Hillary should he decide to run - as the Democrat he is.

Is that the disgusting, fat Guido the best thing the Republicans can find? He'll fit in well with that rancid disgusting heathen known as Hillary. You could probably pour salt on that disgusting creature and watch it melt.
Like I said I was never a big fan of Christie, but for some reason it seems like the Democrats are terrified of him. Why else would they start their propaganda machine so early?

Simple enough. The Democrats are in mortal fear of Christie. He's sufficiently to the left that "moderate" republicans (read "RINOs") will accept him. He's full of promise that he can be dragged far enough to the left that the most extreme of Democrats see his potential. That leaves the Democrat Hierarchy chewing their nails over how he could ruin their investment in Hillary should he decide to run - as the Democrat he is.
Well said.

Well, there does seem to be a lot of really pissed off people in New Jersey and surrounding areas. And you know where the buck stops in cases like this.
Traffic jams in NY and New Jersey are a daily occurrence. The mainstream media is blowing this way out of proportion making it look a lot bigger than it is.

I mean the election is three years away, which is an eternity when it comes to politics. It appears that the Democrats have done their internal polling and the results have caused panic among the ranks: that a Christie candidate will beat Hillary in a general election. So they are calling out their propaganda arm aka the mainstream media to start attacking Christie from now.

What exactly are they accusing Christie of? A BRIDGE CLOSURE? Does that come anywhere close to lying in the face of the American people and blaming the death of an American ambassador and three others on an American producing a spoof video mocking Mohammed?

I wasn't a big fan of Christie anyhow, but the more I see how viciously the media is obsessed and attacking him so early, the more I respect Christie on how he's handling these shameless attacks.

either one christie or clinton

make me sick

really scrapping the bottom of the barrel

either one christie or clinton

make me sick

really scrapping the bottom of the barrel
Can't agree with you more. I really hope the Republicans don't bring the same lineup of morons as they did last time.

Forum List

Back