Why the Democrat frenzy over Chris Christie?

I mean the election is three years away, which is an eternity when it comes to politics. It appears that the Democrats have done their internal polling and the results have caused panic among the ranks: that a Christie candidate will beat Hillary in a general election. So they are calling out their propaganda arm aka the mainstream media to start attacking Christie from now.

What exactly are they accusing Christie of? A BRIDGE CLOSURE? Does that come anywhere close to lying in the face of the American people and blaming the death of an American ambassador and three others on an American producing a spoof video mocking Mohammed?

I wasn't a big fan of Christie anyhow, but the more I see how viciously the media is obsessed and attacking him so early, the more I respect Christie on how he's handling these shameless attacks.

either one christie or clinton

make me sick

really scrapping the bottom of the barrel

Clinton and Christie appeal the most to the mainstream voters and that's why they are the leading contenders. Historically, the mainstream folks seem to have rejected the extremes/fringes.
Anyway I really like Christie and I think this whole thing will blow over. As pointed out in another thread, 2016 is a ways out there.
The answer to the question "Why the Democrat frenzy over Chris Christie?", is because he's a Republican. But then who can forget Anthony Wiener and how the right reacted to his poor judgement.
And the moral of this story is,,,,,,,.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I mean the election is three years away, which is an eternity when it comes to politics. It appears that the Democrats have done their internal polling and the results have caused panic among the ranks: that a Christie candidate will beat Hillary in a general election. So they are calling out their propaganda arm aka the mainstream media to start attacking Christie from now.

What exactly are they accusing Christie of? A BRIDGE CLOSURE? Does that come anywhere close to lying in the face of the American people and blaming the death of an American ambassador and three others on an American producing a spoof video mocking Mohammed?

I wasn't a big fan of Christie anyhow, but the more I see how viciously the media is obsessed and attacking him so early, the more I respect Christie on how he's handling these shameless attacks.

make me sick

Clinton and Christie appeal the most to the mainstream voters and that's why they are the leading contenders. Historically, the mainstream folks seem to have rejected the extremes/fringes.
Anyway I really like Christie and I think this whole thing will blow over. As pointed out in another thread, 2016 is a ways out there.
The answer to the question "Why the Democrat frenzy over Chris Christie?", is because he's a Republican. But then who can forget Anthony Wiener and how the right reacted to his poor judgement.
And the moral of this story is,,,,,,,.:eusa_whistle:

"Why the Democrat frenzy over Chris Christie?", is because he's a Republican.

that much is obvious

it works out the same way for any repub that befriends the left

make me sick

Can't agree with you more. I really hope the Republicans don't bring the same lineup of morons as they did last time.

way back i liked christie

but the more i learned of him

the more apparent it became that

he is just another big government progressive

We're just happy Crispie is showing Republicans what a "real" scandal looks like. First he taught them what non partisan looks like. Now he is showing them what a scandal looks like.

Consider it a "teaching moment".

We're just happy Crispie is showing Republicans what a "real" scandal looks like. First he taught them what non partisan looks like. Now he is showing them what a scandal looks like.

Hopefully right wingers "learn" when it's one of their own doing the teaching.

Rachael Maddow is not the democratic party. There are lots of us dems who think it is complete bullshit, this Christie witch-hunt. It's obvious, Maddow sees him as a threat. Most democrats are very realistic when it comes to political hanky panky, assuming Christie is even guilty before a verdict is in..

I'd like to see Maddow cover the scandal of Dianne Feinstein making sure her hubby got lots of funds from that special legislation she sat in on. But alas, from Maddow on that affair recently at least, not a peep. You'd think she'd offer it up just as a comparison to the Christie issue at the very least. But no, she's not done that. Curious.

How about lying in the face of the American people as to why an Ambassador and three other Americans got murdered. Does that count as a scandal? Or maybe using the IRS to chase after political opponents as though they are part of a mafia?

Why the Democrat-Liberal feeding frenzy over Christie?

1. preemptive strike against a potential threat in 2016

2. they smell bullshit and are trying to call it

3. the media - taken as a whole - is perceived as more sympathetic to the Liberal cause - and only too happy to catalyze and perpetuate the frenzy - it makes 'good copy' and 'sells papers'...

Last edited:
Rachael Maddow is not the democratic party. There are lots of us dems who think it is complete bullshit, this Christie witch-hunt. It's obvious, Maddow sees him as a threat. Most democrats are very realistic when it comes to political hanky panky, assuming Christie is even guilty before a verdict is in..

I'd like to see Maddow cover the scandal of Dianne Feinstein making sure her hubby got lots of funds from that special legislation she sat in on. But alas, from Maddow on that affair recently at least, not a peep. You'd think she'd offer it up just as a comparison to the Christie issue at the very least. But no, she's not done that. Curious.
There is a special level of hell meant for people who do really bad bad things in life: It's having to be in the same room as a 'bull dyke' on the rag in perpetuity namely Maddcow.

MSNBC has been on this non stop for weeks now....
Still no smoking gun...
But they have the result they wanted...
Christie was polling well against Hillary...
Not anymore.

Mission accomplished...

Yet Obama Lying to the country about ObamaCare and being able to keep out healthcare plan.
They would not spend more then 5 minutes on it.

pretending closing the buziest bridge in the country for nothing is not a smoking gun means your a fool

It's complete "bullshit" because why? His administration used a bridge to punish an official that didn't comply with a political request?

You do realize how illegal that is, right?

Methinks your attack on Democrats is shameless. Christie has only himself to blame for the pickle he's in, and likley won't survive.

His top appointments have all taken the 5th A. Anyone who has watched his demeanor with the press sees the difference in his behavior since this story broke.

My impression of the Bridgegate flap and media focus on Christie is simply he was the GOP front-runner for party's nomination for 2016. So liberal media went into attack mode and inflated a minor thing into an international story to eliminate Christie from any chance at getting the GOP nod.

A not-uncommon tactic.

GOP does it with Clinton over Bengazzi. Difference being people died in her's. People were only inconvenienced in Christie's.

It's complete "bullshit" because why? His administration used a bridge to punish an official that didn't comply with a political request?

You do realize how illegal that is, right?

Sort of like using the IRS to punish people who dont agree with you politically?

It seems that none on the left can see the connection with the political witch hunt that came soon after the polls which showed that Christie could beat Hillary.

Accusations are not proof. Until there is actual proof that he had a part in it, then I will believe that he lied about it.

It is really to bad that the left can not see the corruption and downright deceitful way that lefties have become.

Why is it that the right can see the corruption in their own party but the left refuses to see it in theirs?

Many Republican voters do not like Christie because he is part of the political machine. The very thing that Conservators and Moderates are trying to fight against.

It seems that none on the left can see the connection with the political witch hunt that came soon after the polls which showed that Christie could beat Hillary.

Accusations are not proof. Until there is actual proof that he had a part in it, then I will believe that he lied about it.

It is really to bad that the left can not see the corruption and downright deceitful way that lefties have become.

Why is it that the right can see the corruption in their own party but the left refuses to see it in theirs?

Many Republican voters do not like Christie because he is part of the political machine. The very thing that Conservators and Moderates are trying to fight against.

If this thing doesnt result in some solid connections to Christie, I think the dems blew thier wad too early in the election cycle. This will be old news in 1 year, never mind two years (unless a real smoking gun is found, not the theoretical smoking guns we have seen so far).

Forum List

Back