Why the Democrats are the party of slavery and victimization

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Telling it like it is. I bet most libs can't get through this video. The truth is too hard and they'll probably run off to their safe spaces.

Telling it like it is. I bet most libs can't get through this video. The truth is too hard and they'll probably run off to their safe spaces.

Slavery ended 150 years ago.

And yet the Dems are still wanting to apologize and make reparations to people who no longer exist.

Thing is, the Dems have more or less enslaved many Americans in different ways. Too many are hopelessly dependent on government and will never know true independence. Others are enslaved by way of increasing taxes.

Slavery did end, yet the Dems still manage to keep people angry over it. And they falsely claim that the parties switched places because they can't own up to the past and admit that it was Dems who strongly objected to ending slavery. It was Dems who fought against equal rights. It was Dems who started the KKK. It was Dems who feared the free slaves and sought to win them over by encouraging dependency. It's the Dems who still do everything in their power to keep people divided by race and class. It's the Dems who insist that blacks cannot function as well as whites. They claim they cannot support themselves, obtain an ID or learn as well.

It's the left that has no faith in people of color and try to cover it by claiming that racism stops people from succeeding. It's leftist policies over decades that have conned people into trusting the hand that feeds them and blames anything and everything but the real reason.

Some get it. Others like remaining ignorant. Somehow, the left has convinced many that it's no use trying and much better to maintain an entitlement mentality and make others pay for past sins. It gets people no where. They live on empty promises of increased alms. Nothing will ever be enough. The only thing that sets people free is actually understanding what true freedom is and getting away from the trap of the liberal plantation.

The guy explained things quite clearly. Too many still have the 'field' mentality and will forever hate the 'house' blacks. Blacks who do well are painted as traitors and Uncle Toms. The left embraces the notion that a lack of government dependency means that a minority sold out and is no longer true to their race. If a black is Republican, the left portrays them as mentally ill puppets.

Seriously, the left is brutal to any and all blacks that reject nanny government.

You're joking right? Do you really take this stuff seriously?

Documented recorded historical FACT. Does that hurt your feelings?

Actually the documented historical fact IRL reveals at least some of what the drummer speed-reads to be myth. "Democrats started the Klan" for instance -- clearly he's not done his homework, nor does he seem interested in doing to. His imagination that political parties are some kind of static force that stand for the same things today as they did 150 years ago, another example.

It's long on hype, short on history.

It was Dems who started the KKK

Link?

And I shouldn't have to specify but when I say "Link?" I mean to an actual credible historical source -- not some drummer ranting on YouTube because his band took a break.

Yes, and you should, too, but a lack of critical thinking means you probably embrace the false narrative pushed by the left for decades.

You obviously didn't watch the video. I expect many libs won't bother and will have the usual knee jerk reaction to having their conventional beliefs challenged.

Blacks are worse off today than ever before. All those decades of trusting the left have only made things worse.

Yes, and you should, too, but a lack of critical thinking means you probably embrace the false narrative pushed by the left for decades.

You obviously didn't watch the video. I expect many libs won't bother and will have the usual knee jerk reaction to having their conventional beliefs challenged.

Blacks are worse off today than ever before. All those decades of trusting the left have only made things worse.
Yeah he lost me at the idiotic pizza restaurant analogy... You were probably drooling all over yourself laughing and slapping your knee yelling, you tell em stinkin libs how it is!!!! Burp, fart, chug a beer

Demoracts are also the party of American-hating, white-hating, Western-hating, anti-free-speech hobgoblins who belong in a whorehouse, picking scabs of $20 hookers. While bathing in the urine-colored glow of their own egos. If liberal subhumans had any decency at all, they'd commit suicide (and record it so I can watch and jack off). These treasonous THINGS about as useful to this country as the wheel-well scrapings of a Greyhound bus full of Jerry Springer guests.

It was Dems who started the KKK

Link?

And I shouldn't have to specify but when I say "Link?" I mean to an actual credible historical source -- not some drummer ranting on YouTube because his band took a break.

$_35.JPG

Whelp --- that was as predictable as a sunset.

jb7702.jpg

We are here to show our support for Obama, ObamaCare, affirmative action, amnesty for illegal immigrants, gun control, gay marriage, and higher taxes.

And one other thing. We are going to burn this Confederate flag, because it is racist and we believe black lives matter!

The Democratic Party was pro-slavery when guys like this were in the Democratic Party:

MTE1ODA0OTcxNjk0Nzg2MDYx.jpg

The Democratic Party was pro-slavery when guys like this were in the Democratic Party:

The Southern portion of it was anyway.

So much so that when they didn't hear enough of it at the 1860 convention they split off and ran their own candidates, resulting in the Democrat candidate getting no electoral votes in the South whatsoever.

So much so that when they didn't hear enough of it at the 1860 convention they split off and ran their own candidates, resulting in the Democrat candidate getting no electoral votes in the South whatsoever.

The concept of the Democratic party splitting is too complicated for this crowd.

The concept of the Democratic party splitting is too complicated for this crowd.

I know, right? That would depend on, like, cracking some history books and not being sassified with YouTube. :ack-1:

jb7702.jpg

We are here to show our support for Obama, ObamaCare, affirmative action, amnesty for illegal immigrants, gun control, gay marriage, and higher taxes.

And one other thing. We are going to burn this Confederate flag, because it is racist and we believe black lives matter!
And you all are making a fuss over taking the dem Jackson off the 20... Interesting...

I know, right? That would depend on, like, cracking some history books and not being sassified with YouTube. :ack-1:
The LAST thing their propagandists want is for the rubes to have a complete knowledge of history.

Forum List

Back