Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

original.jpg

right now it's a popularity contest and more people know who Trump is....
the Dems are wasting their time with Trump, i dont see him even coming close. why arent they bashing Rubio? oh wait, he is a minority.

Yeah, Trump doesn't stand a chance which is why he is leading the polls at 16% in North Carolina while Jeb Bush comes in second at 12%

:blahblah:
yes, but i just have a gut feeling he wont last at the top forever, polls will change every three/four weeks, i am still betting on Rubio.

right now it's a popularity contest and more people know who Trump is....
the Dems are wasting their time with Trump, i dont see him even coming close. why arent they bashing Rubio? oh wait, he is a minority.

Yeah, Trump doesn't stand a chance which is why he is leading the polls at 16% in North Carolina while Jeb Bush comes in second at 12%

:blahblah:
yes, but i just have a gut feeling he wont last at the top forever, polls will change every three/four weeks, i am still betting on Rubio.

The way I see it, there are essentially three camps in the GOP; the old Rockefeller establishment, the social conservatives, the pro-military national defense types and the libertarians. The SocCons and libertarians over-lap a lot among rank and file though the leadership has stark contrasts. The pro-military dudes and establishment are old partners at bilking the government at maximum profit. The establishment and military GOP seem to think that they don't need the SocCons any more, and so they do things to antagonize them very often. But the establishment is seriously outnumbered, their oodles of cash and discipline being their only saving graces.

Marco Rubio threatens to split the moderate wing of the GOP with Bush, and the establishment does not like that. Plus it seems that Trump is already forming into the 'anti-Bush' and anti-establishment candidate. While I like Rubio quite a lot personally, I don't trust him at all and think he is too much influenced by the RINOs.

In 2012 Michelle Bachmann led for a while at 17 percent....I for one want to see Donald Trump at maximum fulmination mode
well she had a 17 point lead primarily because all "Non-Gay" men were voting for her three private parts,,,or four.
now comon, does any one really think that when she spoke, men were concentrating on her face/opinions?

In 2012 Michelle Bachmann led for a while at 17 percent....I for one want to see Donald Trump at maximum fulmination mode
well she had a 17 point lead primarily because all "Non-Gay" men were voting for her three private parts,,,or four.
now comon, does any one really think that when she spoke, men were concentrating on her face/opinions?

Well, I was, but then again, I have Asperger's Syndrome.

better yet, Palin-Trump as a ticket. Plenty of women (and men) will vote for ANY woman if the Dems are running Hilary. Palin's nothing like the fool that the Dems try to paint her as being. She's a LOT more capable than Shrub ever was, for a FACT. Sarah's already BEEN the Republican VP candidate. The Don has not. It's "her turn". :)

She's smart enough to know she doesn't have the support of the Republican Party, but that's as far as it goes.

It's be one big shout off. Palin would hate Trump and Trump would hate Palin "He's too loud, he talks too much crap" "She's too loud, she talks too much crap".

You could put a rabbit in the Democratic Candidate's seat and it'd beat that.

better yet, Palin-Trump as a ticket. Plenty of women (and men) will vote for ANY woman if the Dems are running Hilary. Palin's nothing like the fool that the Dems try to paint her as being. She's a LOT more capable than Shrub ever was, for a FACT. Sarah's already BEEN the Republican VP candidate. The Don has not. It's "her turn". :)

She's smart enough to know she doesn't have the support of the Republican Party, but that's as far as it goes.

It's be one big shout off. Palin would hate Trump and Trump would hate Palin "He's too loud, he talks too much crap" "She's too loud, she talks too much crap".

You could put a rabbit in the Democratic Candidate's seat and it'd beat that.

Forum List

Back