Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

I don't really think Trump will be the Republican nominee--let alone become President. BUT, people should be careful what they wish for. Crazy shit happens in this world.
Imagine President Trump...:neutral:
dt-101.jpg

Crazy does happen. And if the people elect trump, the deserve what they get.
Yes, we know, especially since the moronic, ignorant, jacked off, brain dead, leftard sheeple put an illegal, kenyan, muslim"

And one more example of how you have gone 'full retard'

(and my apologies to retarded Americans- yes- I know you have a higher IQ)

if he piss's off liberals he's got my support. Liberals are what's making your country a 3rd world shit hole.
Here is something inquiring liberal minds would like to know:

We have a Commerce Clause. Why are we losing money on Commerce at our borders.

so Obozo can get your illegal dems to vote
Why is the right always complaining about illegals being a drain on our economy, instead of being Good capitalists and making more money, with recourse to our Commerce Clause and an official Mint.

Does it not merely require money to make more money under Any form of Capitalism.

If not, then the right has no capital standing regarding Capitalism.

gez a 4 year old can answer this. its right there in front of you LMFAO !!!

Well if President Trump screws up the American economy he can just declare bankruptcy again.

Yeah, it IS possible he might finish the job America's Kenyen Emperor has so well begun.

LOL......you Birthers are such idiots.

and you libtards do have a keeper so STFU and do what your told

3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif
[/Q

UOTE]

LOL

Let me put this in words you can understand

Fuck off.

I am. on the other side of world. and enjoying watching your country slide down the shitter

Well if President Trump screws up the American economy he can just declare bankruptcy again.

Yeah, it IS possible he might finish the job America's Kenyen Emperor has so well begun.

LOL......you Birthers are such idiots.

and you libtards do have a keeper so STFU and do what your told

3279236161_c0e90e2e6d_o.gif
[/Q

UOTE]

LOL

Let me put this in words you can understand

Fuck off.

I am. on the other side of world. and enjoying watching your country slide down the shitter

You are kidding, right? The Dems would love to see Trump at the top of the GOP ticket. He is a walking gift to the Dems.

You are kidding, right? The Dems would love to see Trump at the top of the GOP ticket. He is a walking gift to the Dems.

dems are about as popular with the voters as a turd in swimmin' pool

That would be Trump floating, right? You will be surprised in November 2016. National elections are getting harder and harder for the GOP to win. Gerrymandering now has a shelf life....

That would be Trump floating, right? You will be surprised in November 2016. National elections are getting harder and harder for the GOP to win. Gerrymandering now has a shelf life....

ever hear of the mid term???

Yeah, that happens again in 2018. 2016 will be much different.

Yeah, that happens again in 2018. 2016 will be much different.

im finished with you

if he piss's off liberals he's got my support. Liberals are what's making your country a 3rd world shit hole.

That's where there seems to be a huge disconnect. He isn't pissing off liberals. He's a liberal's wet dream. From the perspective of a liberal, he is the perfect republican candidate. It's the republicans he's pissing off.

a liberal's wet dream is a contradiction in terms. Trump has enough capital reserve to break the DNC in half over his knee. he can buy the WH lock stock and barrel

No, he doesn't and no he can't. He is going to stick around long enough to get his media fix and then will explain why he's bowing out.

leaving you stuck with the best of the best right huh???

10580092_10207000306509235_8955441478300913922_n.jpg

Me? You aren't even close.

Forum List

Back