Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump

I'm still not convinced he's actually running fo r
if 3 billion would suffice, gates or buffet would have been president, long ago and probably both
Why would anyone successful want to be President? :dunno:

He doesn't. He wants the spotlight, not the presidency. He has played this game multiple times and the rubes still fall for it.
I wish they'd put someone more interesting on the ballot for those of us locked up in states that are already sold out to the nominee of the majority party in our state. Whoever the Democrat nominee is, my state, California, gives that person it's electoral votes. How about putting Godzilla or Spiderman on the ballot for those of us who generally don't vote Democrat? It would be pretty interesting to see how many votes such a candidate would get. Personally, if it's Godzilla vs Spiderman, I'm voting for Godzilla. Let's see the world talk shit with Godzilla as our President. :thup:
godzilla-breath.jpg

Godzilla is Japanese. He can't run.
Damn! That would have been awesome!

Another day passes and it's still Sanders over Rodham-Clinton. But the Democrat Party adherents (adherent as in "adherent crusts" which cling to the interior of one's nose) believe they'll be running a brain-damaged old woman. Meanwhile the party leadership - the ruling elite - know she'll be under the bus come the convention yet they allow the rank-and-file hallucination to rage on.....

Show of hands here- come on all of you liberals, leftists and moderates!

How many of you many of you agree with me- I truly hope that the RNC nominates Trump and his hair piece, and I promise not to do anything to stop him.

Why get in the way of the RNC self destructing?
I do! I do! :desk:

Trump would be amazing for the Democrats. They'd get in no problems.

The money people wouldn't want Trump in there, they'd just not back him, he'd have to back himself, he's rich but maybe he's not willing to put in $3 billion to get himself in as president.

Here's the thing about that.

The "Trump Brand" is reaping massive rewards, every second he is 'running for President'. The force multiplication principle is in full force and effect on that score.

The thing is that "Trump Brand" is doing the same as "Palin Brand", he's getting certain people behind him while alienating the rest. At the beginning it looks like he's doing really well because he has this hard core support which loves him and is very vocal. When it comes to the crunch he's screwed, just like Palin is no where to be seen. She can't get the majority of the Republican Party behind her. Most don't like her, most understand she's not presidential material, she's fine running a not very populated state somewhere in Canada or Russia or wherever the hell she thinks it is, but she's not the sort of person who can get the presidency, and nor is Trump.

Yes... you kids dodged that Bullet. If Palin had not been saddled with the Prog-Cain she'd be your President, right now.

LOL! With regard to Trump's disastrous truth telling; I'm sure he'll survive it. It's quite likely you people have a big lesson to learn about the truth... . From all outward appearances, any lesson on the truth would be a major improvement for you folks.
I have a wonderful idea....Trump/Palin! A ticket the GOP can win with!

It's amazing how coordinated the attack has been on Donald Trump's comments regarding the violence and mayhem brought upon the US Culture by the Ideological Left and their importation of TENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS...

I ran across this piece which summed it up nicely...

"... Trump’s election would be a nightmare. Obama has committed many crimes. No one else but Donald would dare to prosecute. Donald Trump will not hesitate. Once Donald gets in and gets a look at “the cooked books” and Obama’s records, the game is over. The gig is up. The goose is cooked.

Eric Holder could wind up in prison. Valerie Jarrett could wind up in prison. Obama bundler Jon Corzine could wind up in prison for losing $1.5 billion of customer money.

Hillary Clinton could wind up in jail for deleting 32,000 emails; or accepting bribes from foreign governmentswhile serving as secretary of State; or for “misplacing” $6 billion as head of State Department; or for the Benghazi coverup.

The entire upper level management of the IRS could wind up in prison for targeting and persecuting critics of the president and then purposely destroying evidence. Obamacare will be defunded and dismantled. The Obama Crime Family will be prosecuted for crimes against the American people. And Obama himself could wind up ruined, his legacy in tatters.

Trump will investigate. Trump will prosecute. Trump will go after everyone involved…just for fun. That will all happen on Trump’s first day in the White House.

Who knows what Donald will do on day two?

That’s why the dogs of hell have been unleashed on Donald Trump. ..."

Why the Democrats Will Do and Say Anything To Stop Donald Trump TheBlaze.com
The only person stopping Trump is himself. The only thing stopping Trump is his big mouth.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Would you care to elaborate....Just exactly what did Trump say about illegals( the precise ones who DO commit the offenses he described) that is not true?
He made broad sweeping statements disparaging Mexicans as rapists and murderers.

He said ILLEGALS and unless YOU are a racist and think all ILLEGALS are Mexican your wrong.
You are nothing but a two-bit liar of the highest order. Quote Trump using the term "illegals."

He was using Professor Harold Hill's famous "Think" system. If you "Think" you can do it, you can. Or if you "Think" it's real, it it real.

Resource Insights Prof. Harold Hill s America

But when the instruments arrive first, Hill has to contrive a reason for not conducting lessons for the children who will play in the band. He says he will have them use the "think method." They will just think about the melodies, and they will be able to play them.

Now we have the underlying pathology of American life. You can get something for nothing. You can learn without effort. Mere thinking, or perhaps more appropriately mere wishing, is a substitute for action or, in this case, practice.

big news from the talk with CNN's Brianna Keilar, and it's pretty sweet:

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is trying to connect all of her potential GOP rivals to real-estate developer Donald Trump.

The Democratic front-runner said she was "very disappointed" by Trump's heated remarks about illegal immigration. And she added that the entire Republican Party should have rushed to condemn them.

"I've very disappointed in those comments. And I feel very bad and very disappointed with him and with the Republican Party for not responding immediately and saying, 'Enough. Stop it,'" she said.

Clinton sought to group together all of the Republican candidates, including Trump, because they aren't supporters of comprehensive immigration reform like she is. That included former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R), who she pointed out does not support a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants living in the US.

"But they are all in the same general area on immigration," she said. "They don't want to provide a path to citizenship. They range across a spectrum of being either grudgingly welcome or hostile towards immigrants. And I'm going to talk about comprehensive immigration reform. I'm going to talk about all of the good, law-abiding, productive members of the immigrant community that I personally know."

better yet, Palin-Trump as a ticket. Plenty of women (and men) will vote for ANY woman if the Dems are running Hilary. Palin's nothing like the fool that the Dems try to paint her as being. She's a LOT more capable than Shrub ever was, for a FACT. Sarah's already BEEN the Republican VP candidate. The Don has not. It's "her turn". :)

if he piss's off liberals he's got my support. Liberals are what's making your country a 3rd world shit hole.

That's where there seems to be a huge disconnect. He isn't pissing off liberals. He's a liberal's wet dream. From the perspective of a liberal, he is the perfect republican candidate. It's the republicans he's pissing off.

a liberal's wet dream is a contradiction in terms. Trump has enough capital reserve to break the DNC in half over his knee. he can buy the WH lock stock and barrel

No, he doesn't and no he can't. He is going to stick around long enough to get his media fix and then will explain why he's bowing out.

Another day passes and it's still Sanders over Rodham-Clinton. But the Democrat Party adherents (adherent as in "adherent crusts" which cling to the interior of one's nose) believe they'll be running a brain-damaged old woman. Meanwhile the party leadership - the ruling elite - know she'll be under the bus come the convention yet they allow the rank-and-file hallucination to rage on.....

Another day passes, as you're still just repeating the same empty headed drivel that you've been told to think. And it still has nothing to do with the world we live in:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls

Clinton is ahead by between 19 and 55 points depending on the poll or primary. Remember, you don't have the slightest clue what's going on, or what you're talking about.

better yet, Palin-Trump as a ticket. Plenty of women (and men) will vote for ANY woman if the Dems are running Hilary. Palin's nothing like the fool that the Dems try to paint her as being. She's a LOT more capable than Shrub ever was, for a FACT. Sarah's already BEEN the Republican VP candidate. The Don has not. It's "her turn". :)

Sounds like a plan. You republicans should definitely do that.

Day Three- and still every Liberal and Moderate who has posted strongly supports Trump as the Republican Candidate.

Showing that once again Keys is not only crazy- but wrong as usual.

Since Trump is only appealing to the deranged NaziCon Tea Party base - Democrats are rooting for Trump to win the GOP Primary! Go Donald!!!!!

Day Three- and still every Liberal and Moderate who has posted strongly supports Trump as the Republican Candidate.

Showing that once again Keys is not only crazy- but wrong as usual.

Shrugs....he's his own argument, his own sources, his own audience.

None of the rest of us actually have to be here. As none of us have a thing to do with what Keyes posts.

Democrats know that the more they bash Trump - the more solidified his deranged NaziCon Tea Party base will become.

Go Donald!!!!!

Keep it up Trump. THIS is things that needs to get out to the People

show how the Democrats, their backers from Mexico and how their liberal IMMIGRAGTION POLICIES is getting us American citizens KILLED

inbroad daylight no less

Keep it up Trump. THIS is things that needs to get out to the People

show how the Democrats, their backers from Mexico and how their liberal IMMIGRAGTION POLICIES is getting us American citizens KILLED

inbroad daylight no less

Seems like Trump is a candidate pretty much everyone agrees elegantly represents what the GOP really is.

Finally, some common ground!

Forum List

Back