Why the dems blocked vote on sanctuary cities and harboring illegal alien criminals?

I cannot understand this? Maybe because they are on a roll giving free passage to criminals like Hillary so now they grant asylum to illegal alien felons in these sanctuary cities. Probably will offer them free pot, too, if it’s Seattle or Portland. Illegal must be the new PC?

Strange how the democrat party does not care how much risk they put our own citizens under with all these illegal alien criminals and unvetted middle eastern “refugees” and how much burden they put on our enormously in debt tax payers. They just want votes and power and careers. No matter what. And the voters want their free shit and their lustful fun and they detest Christian "prudes." A tough combination to defeat.

I am no friend of republican D.C. politicians but I cannot begin to stomach their leftist counterparts in D.C. along with their big supporters, the mainstream media. Corrupt nation we are.

Senate Dems block votes on immigration issues, including sanctuary cities | Fox News
This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

This also fails as a straw man fallacy as no one is ‘harboring’ undocumented immigrants suspected of having entered the country absent authorization.

In fact, the notion of a ‘sanctuary city’ is in fact a myth:

‘More than 70 cities and states across the country have adopted policies that prevent police agencies from asking community residents who have not been arrested to prove their legal immigration status. These policies do allow state and local police to report foreign-born criminals to DHS. Based on the tenets of community policing, these policies make it safe for immigrant crime victims and witnesses to report criminals to the police and help put them behind bars. Critics claim that these cities and states provide “sanctuary” to undocumented immigrants, but research shows that the opposite is true. Crime experts, including hundreds of local police officers, have found that cities with community policing policies do work closely with DHS when they have actual criminals in custody. Moreover, they have built important bridges to immigrant communities that enhance their ability to fight crime and protect all residents.’

Debunking the Myth of "Sanctuary Cities" | Immigration Policy Center

There are no laws which compel cities and local communities to use their limited law enforcement resources to investigate or pursue those suspected of being in the country illegally.

Consequently, these cities are neither ‘harboring’ nor ‘providing sanctuary’ to undocumented immigrants – the idea that they are is a lie.

Here comes this fucking idiot and his "fallacy" bullshit. Crawl back under your rock, asshole.

His shits as tired as the race card.

I cannot understand this? Maybe because they are on a roll giving free passage to criminals like Hillary so now they grant asylum to illegal alien felons in these sanctuary cities. Probably will offer them free pot, too, if it’s Seattle or Portland. Illegal must be the new PC?

Strange how the democrat party does not care how much risk they put our own citizens under with all these illegal alien criminals and unvetted middle eastern “refugees” and how much burden they put on our enormously in debt tax payers. They just want votes and power and careers. No matter what. And the voters want their free shit and their lustful fun and they detest Christian "prudes." A tough combination to defeat.

I am no friend of republican D.C. politicians but I cannot begin to stomach their leftist counterparts in D.C. along with their big supporters, the mainstream media. Corrupt nation we are.

Senate Dems block votes on immigration issues, including sanctuary cities | Fox News
This fails as a loaded question fallacy.

This also fails as a straw man fallacy as no one is ‘harboring’ undocumented immigrants suspected of having entered the country absent authorization.

In fact, the notion of a ‘sanctuary city’ is in fact a myth:

‘More than 70 cities and states across the country have adopted policies that prevent police agencies from asking community residents who have not been arrested to prove their legal immigration status. These policies do allow state and local police to report foreign-born criminals to DHS. Based on the tenets of community policing, these policies make it safe for immigrant crime victims and witnesses to report criminals to the police and help put them behind bars. Critics claim that these cities and states provide “sanctuary” to undocumented immigrants, but research shows that the opposite is true. Crime experts, including hundreds of local police officers, have found that cities with community policing policies do work closely with DHS when they have actual criminals in custody. Moreover, they have built important bridges to immigrant communities that enhance their ability to fight crime and protect all residents.’

Debunking the Myth of "Sanctuary Cities" | Immigration Policy Center

There are no laws which compel cities and local communities to use their limited law enforcement resources to investigate or pursue those suspected of being in the country illegally.

Consequently, these cities are neither ‘harboring’ nor ‘providing sanctuary’ to undocumented immigrants – the idea that they are is a lie.

Here comes this fucking idiot and his "fallacy" bullshit. Crawl back under your rock, asshole.

His shits as tired as the race card.

He's full of shit from the word "go".

If your hunch is right, then I am afraid we as a nation have already crossed the point of no return. We are drowning in self-pleasure and entertainment and totally lost or apathetic towards serious threats.
We are ripe for whatever the corrupt globalists or liberal movers and shakers want to implement.
I've an idea that people are getting armed to the teeth. At least Texans are.
Who would blame them?
Texans are a lot more honorable and resourceful than most of the nation is willing to admit.

Yes. You can bet your ass they are!

I love Texas. (the Dallas Cowboys notwithstanding : )

Plus I am envious how many great golfers come from that state. : (

Plus as a whole, they are more moral and God fearing than most states. IMO

You have great taste .....and perception.
View attachment 80698

Oh...the Dullass Cowgirls suck!!!
Oh yeah?

I've an idea that people are getting armed to the teeth. At least Texans are.
Who would blame them?
Texans are a lot more honorable and resourceful than most of the nation is willing to admit.

Yes. You can bet your ass they are!

You have great taste .....and perception.
View attachment 80698

Oh...the Dullass Cowgirls suck!!!
Oh yeah?

The Cheerleaders are great!!!
It's Romo and the rest I cant stand...

Keep in mind i'm a Texans Fan.

It's not widely known but Houston and Dallas dont get along for a multitude of reasons.
Of course if it ever came to another Alamo moment those petty differences would be put aside in an instant.

Because they know something (unlike Know-Nothings)
Oh! Maybe all the "illegal aliens" are actually undercover cops looking for welfare cheats and deadbeat dads. Got it! I should have known that.

Or... many Democratic senators represent agricultural states, whose populations know something.

Yeah, all those onion picking murderers. Why hold THEM responsible when they kill American citizens.

It isn't a sanctuary from local justice. It just keeps the matter local instead of federal. Very left-wing, right?

Because they know something (unlike Know-Nothings)
Oh! Maybe all the "illegal aliens" are actually undercover cops looking for welfare cheats and deadbeat dads. Got it! I should have known that.

Or... many Democratic senators represent agricultural states, whose populations know something.

Yeah, all those onion picking murderers. Why hold THEM responsible when they kill American citizens.

It isn't a sanctuary from local justice. It just keeps the matter local instead of federal. Very left-wing, right?

Bullshit. Name ANY illegals who have been sent back by "local" governments. I'll be waiting.

In the end it's all about the votes and maintaining power. Follow their rhetoric, when you come right down to it, it's really all the Democrat liberals really care about.

I am anxiously awaiting Bill Oreilly tonight. "Kates Law" was something that he has been pushing since the murder of the young lady. I look for him to go absolutely BALLISTIC. And why not? The proposed law was simple. If an illegal commits a crime (a felony) is deported and comes back - he goes to jail. Jesus, what could be more fair?

Hell, we are allowing them to kill our citizens with little or no consequences. What a country.

Last edited:
I am anxiously awaiting Bill Oreilly tonight. "Kates Law" was something that he has been pushing since the murder of the young lady. I look for him to go absolutely BALLISTIC. And why not? The proposed law was simple. If an illegal commits a crime (a felony) is deported and comes back - he goes to jail. Jesus, what could be more fair?

Hell, we are allowing them to kill our citizens with little or no consequences. What a country.

Just watched it, Bill was in a really pissed off mood tonight between that and the Hillary show.

It amazes me how Democrats always side with evil.

Don't put deported felons in prison who return (illegally once again) to this country, and forget about the violence they may again commit on Americans.

Disarm law abiding Americans to give the criminals an advantage they deserve.

Support a Democrat presidential candidate that lied to the American people several times about her sever, as well as lied to Congress under oath, while at the same time, putting our country in jeopardy by exposing our most vital national secrets to our adversaries.

Always side with the criminal against the police when there is a shooting involving race differences.

Allow male freaks to enter the restroom facilities and showers of our women and female children.

I usually don't get very religious when discussing politics, but it seems to me that if there is a Satan on this earth, he is controlling the Democrats to carry out his will.

Indeed the worthless scumbags did. There weren't 7 democrats with the balls to do what is right. Instead, by their votes, they completely screwed the people of the United States. It is treason, pure and simple.

Those damn Republican obstructionists.

Just watched it, Bill was in a really pissed off mood tonight between that and the Hillary show.

Don't put deported felons in prison who return (illegally once again) to this country, and forget about the violence they may again commit on Americans.

Support a Democrat presidential candidate that lied to the American people several times about her sever, as well as lied to Congress under oath, while at the same time, putting our country in jeopardy by exposing our most vital national secrets to our adversaries.

Always side with the criminal against the police when there is a shooting involving race differences.

Allow male freaks to enter the restroom facilities and showers of our women and female children.

I usually don't get very religious when discussing politics, but it seems to me that if there is a Satan on this earth, he is controlling the Democrats to carry out his will.
I am not religious either, but "demons" is a word I keep coming back to when thinking of the Democratic leadership.

Don't try to turn this around. Conservative voters would vote overwhelmingly to stop the flow of illegals across the southern border and totally stop Muslim "refugees" from being allowed in. Because we don't care all that much about getting our lettuce and tomatoes at a cheaper price at the grocery store compared to risking our national security. The need for cheap labor is a ploy of the democrats. Most of us do not care if there are a few corporate moguls who welcome the price break.

It's much more than that.

First of all, the Obama goal is to make whites a minority in this country as soon as possible. Next concern is that they bring in as many foreigners as possible, and if Hillary gets her way, allow them to legally vote insuring a one-party government for generations to come, because most foreigners support the Democrat party. Her Supreme Court appointments will support her goal.

Dallas Cowboys fan that grew up in Giant's territory. Born in Kansas City. Lifelong love and hate affair the Royals

Blame the sanctuary cities, they are directly responsible for harboring illegals from the knowledge of ICE agents who's job it is to uphold Federal immigration laws.

Don't forget the release of know terrorists from Guantanamo Bay to Mid East regions while saying their administration is making us safer from terrorist attacks. It would appear that liberal democrats who support this, as well as your argument against the deporting of known illegal immigrants, aren't very intelligent with making rational decisions. Enter Hillary Clinton.

Blame the sanctuary cities, they are directly responsible for harboring illegals from the knowledge of ICE agents who's job it is to uphold Federal immigration laws.

Sanctuary cities are a welcome mat to those crossing our border illegally.

We've given foreigners way too much in my opinion. It's time to start drawing back.

Forum List

Back