Why The Jan 6th Committee Feared Giving Grifty The Opportunity To Speak Truthiness To Their Narrative...

That mind is razor sharp.

"Grifty,

Here's some rope...go sit in the corner and amuse yourself with it."

Just can't quit.

iu

Keep it up.

This is all so amusing.

Especially the drooling.

He is the greatest con man the USA has ever produced. World's greatest imo. He makes the flock feel his truthiness, deep down inside, you know, in their gut. So it must be true, right?

He is the greatest con man the USA has ever produced. World's greatest imo. He makes the flock feel his truthiness, deep down inside, you know, in their gut. So it must be true, right?

Please refer to post #4 and keep the fun coming!

Gawd, we love laughing at you.

Last edited:
How can a con man be that forking stupid?

His rubes really must be something quite special

Please refer to post #4 and keep the fun coming!

What's special about that post?

It's just another of your whines..

His rubes really must be

This from a dyed-in-the-wool member of the greatest whiner cult of all time.

Keep it coming.

This is fun!

I'm fucking snowed in and this is the best entertainment yet!

It's his supporters.

These MAGidiots beg him to piss on them and call it rain.

And they can't get enough of it.

The man's a genius, in a rambling sort of Popeye kind of way. I mean the old Popeye's where he's mumbling under his breath, combined with a weird sort of Humphrey Bogart crazy "Treasure of the Sierra Madres" kind of insane rambling that somehow convinces people you wouldn't think would fall for it, but he convinces them of the truthiness of all. Honest. I've seen it with my own eyes. Believe me. He deserves a medal.

The man's a genius, in a rambling sort of Popeye kind of way. I mean the old Popeye's where he's mumbling under his breath, combined with a weird sort of Humphrey Bogart crazy "Treasure of the Sierra Madres" kind of insane rambling that somehow convinces people you wouldn't think would fall for it, but he convinces them of the truthiness of all. Honest. I've seen it with my own eyes. Believe me. He deserves a medal.
Nailed it!

Wow.

You just can't handle the fact that others in the world don't think like you.

This is so hilarious!

Last edited:

You girls are going to be SO MUCH FUN when the whip comes down.

It makes me wish that the shit would hurry up and hit the fan.

Meanwhile, say more of this funny shit. I'm snowbound and it's too entertaining!

Say more!

Forum List

Back