🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the LGBT movement deserves blame for the Orlando shooting

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
(Regardless of the hoax theories, I'll take it at its word).

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Viral Video Of Little Boy Twerking At Gay Pride Event Sparks Outrage

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-6.jpg

Oyster-Adams_family_-_DC_Gay_Pride_Parade_2012_%287171190445%29.jpg

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.

There is a difference in attitude. When a heterosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old girl, his fellow heterosexual men do not approve, and may even turn him into the police for statutory rape.

When a homosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old boy, that's looked upon as somewhat acceptable by his fellow homosexuals.

You are blaming the victims of the shooting on the fact that one was naked and the other kissed their son?

Wow... that does not even need to be commented on.

There is a difference in attitude. When a heterosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old girl, his fellow heterosexual men do not approve, and may even turn him into the police for statutory rape.

When a homosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old boy, that's looked upon as somewhat acceptable by his fellow homosexuals.
And you can prove this?

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.
Shut up Jake. This happens at every fag parade. There's too much evidence.

The only way you can deny it is willful ignorance or....agreeing with the activity taking place at these filth fest's, including grown men waving their dicks in kid's faces.

Which is it?

Thing is we shouldn't be importing people that want to kill them in here at a rate of 100 a day. They are first Americans, and then what ever they want to be, because of the freedom they have as Americans. Although I long for the indecency laws to reappear. That man's rear end is shocking.:ack-1:
But, anybody that thinks they deserved what just happened in Florida, then what is it about you that will be the next to deserve it? I am a white, free thinking, Christian women in tight jeans. So I am next on a variety of levels. Then little girls and boys in class rooms...

Or we could all look up our governor's web page and phone # and tell them in loud unison, "No More". And keep us all safe.

Last edited:
(Regardless of the hoax theories, I'll take it at its word).

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Viral Video Of Little Boy Twerking At Gay Pride Event Sparks Outrage

Totally FITH to blame gays for inspiring the shooter rather than his own warped perceptions influenced by radical Islamists who feel justified in persecuting gays, including killing them.

Thing is we shouldn't be importing people that want to kill them in here at a rate of 100 a day. They are first Americans, and then what ever they want to be, because of the freedom they have as Americans.
Any body that thinks they deserved this, then what is it about you that will be the next to deserve it. I am a white, free thinking Christian women in tight jeans. So I am next. Then little girls....

Or we could all look up our governor's web page and phone # and tell them in loud unison, "No More". And keep us all safe.
I agree we shouldn't allow anymore Muslims into the country.

You are blaming the victims of the shooting on the fact that one was naked and the other kissed their son?
A man kissing a boy on the mouth is normal? I've never heard of that.

As opposed to what, the left blaming "Christianity" for Islamic terror?

Maybe we can all agree that it's wrong to kill LGBT, even if some of them scandalize little children and expose them to immorality and perversion. I can agree to that.

Only in the mind of fools like you. I know heteros that would approve of it and gays that would not. You need to grow a set of balls and man up and act like a true American.

They're idiots.
Barbarians of religion and politics and cultures, of which you OOM are one, need to be identified and outed. So noted.

Maybe we can all agree that it's wrong to kill LGBT, even if some of them scandalize little children and expose them to immorality and perversion. I can agree to that.
I don't know if it's wrong at all times, I think physically removing them from society without having to kill them is more desirable than violent means.

They're idiots.
Barbarians of religion and politics and cultures, of which you OOM are one, need to be identified and outed. So noted.
Yeah...it's about time you took note of the fact you're a fucking idiot. Lol

Well fuck I guess I'm a POS then. My little boys often kissed me on the mouth, I mean I'm a chick, but I'm also LGBT so that makes me a pedo I guess... Idk why kids do it, but I guess I figured the kidos were just showing affection. I never took it as like sexual, kind of like when they hung on my hand at the store and kissed my hand I didn't think of it as romantic or anything, just little boys being excited that I told them they could buy nerf dart guns... Apparently I don't know the difference between sex kisses and kid kisses... Am I a pedo because my kids love me and want to show their affection?!? Shit...

My youngest son is straight and he loves fucking with my hair, like constantly, I bitch at him all the damn time in stores and shit, but he loves my hair, always has... Is that a problem too? I mean he's 6' now so he doesn't look like a kid... Is that a pedo problem too? He hugs me all the damn time too... SHIT!!!

~rolls eyes~

Well fuck I guess I'm a POS then. My little boys often kissed me on the mouth, I mean I'm a chick, but I'm also LGBT so that makes me a pedo I guess... Idk why kids do it, but I guess I figured the kidos were just showing affection. I never took it as like sexual, kind of like when they hung on my hand at the store and kissed my hand I didn't think of it as romantic or anything, just little boys being excited that I told them they could buy nerf dart guns... Apparently I don't know the difference between sex kisses and kid kisses... Am I a pedo because my kids love me and want to show their affection?!? Shit...

My youngest son is straight and he loves fucking with my hair, like constantly, I bitch at him all the damn time in stores and shit, but he loves my hair, always has... Is that a problem too? I mean he's 6' now so he doesn't look like a kid... Is that a pedo problem too? He hugs me all the damn time too... SHIT!!!

~rolls eyes~
Being brutally honest, that sounds a little bit off like an Oedipal complex. I'm guessing you're a single mom and he's never daddy huh?

~rolls eyes~
Being brutally honest, that sounds a little bit off like an Oedipal complex. I'm guessing you're a single mom and he's never daddy huh?
She just said she is a lesbian. Of course he's never had a daddy.

Forum List

Back