🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the LGBT movement deserves blame for the Orlando shooting

Well that's the beauty of America sweety, you don't have to pick one! You can find yer own kind of chicky-poo! :)
I hope to have LGBT's removed from society.

That's a shame because there's a lot of good peeps in the LGBT community, a lot of money and creative ideas as well.

I'd say good luck with your quest but it won't happen so I won't give you any false hopes. I doubt you could even find a jackwagon with enough money to run for office who hated LGBT anymore. The American public has pretty much accepted LGBT's, they scorn anyone who doesn't, if you didn't notice... Maybe you should consider moving to Africa, there's some hard core countries that are anti-gay over there, I'd suggest the ME as well, but I have a feeling that shit's about to get paved heh
Nah. I'll stay here and watch them burn their bridges.

Alright, I'm curious, what bridges? Frankly, the only bridges I've seen burnt are by the right, who do disgusting things like blame the Orlando terrorist attack on being gay...

Feeling a bit defensive? I don't think /anyone/ believes it's our fault, those of us on the right in general are above killing after all, our crimes are usually shit like fraud and stealing money or w/e - or as the idiot whiners would say "stealing from the poor workers" lol

But no, it was radical Islam, ISIS, terrorists. My point is pulling up the typical "gods wrath against gays" bullshit blame-game is an incredibly stupid plan, especially given the current trends in the country. If you /really/ want to get rid of LGBT's stop fighting and let them go rampant, if they're as bad as ya'll think they are then surely they'll piss off the public right? Oh but ya'll can't do that because you know the reality is that they aren't that bad, you might actually like them - and that scares the fuck out of ya'll. As typical of religions that base themselves on a belief that man cannot control himself unless he has the wrath of God preventing him from sinning.

Yes! Of course LGBT's lack control because most of them shun God! /scarcasm
Pfft what a joke! Weak minded fools who can't stand the reality that they are nothing more than brief flash in the pan of existence.

Of course you're special little snowflakes, chosen by God, blah blah blah - Does this happen to sound familiar to you?

Reality, there is no difference between us, we all have the same base desires and psychological needs to fill. Everyone is just as guilty of the same [non-criminal, non-violent] crap they bitch at everyone else for. We are all the same, human. There are no snowflakes, merely people to varying degrees of narcissism making up excuses for their actions and beliefs because they are not strong enough to stand alone against the crowd and proclaim their opinions and beliefs. Be that the "church" or the "church of LGBT" both play the same stupid games.

I don't have an issue if you dislike gay folks, really don't, but where I start ot have a problem is when you attack them politically, emotionally, socially, w/e. When you take away their freedoms I have an issue. I think it is unfortunate that some folks can't just let folks be, let them face judgement from God in the end and simply live their own lives by their standards.

But it is what it is, and as such, there are fighters; perhaps on opposite sides but inherently the same, I suppose it does keep life exciting though. On that note, I just received a tidy little bonus check from one of my investments so I'm off to make a donation to my favorite LGBT support groups in your honor ~blows a kiss~

(Regardless of the hoax theories, I'll take it at its word).

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Ah look- another asshole who wants to blame the victims of violence.

Another asshole who is encouraging violence against gays with lies.

Just another asshole named Independent Ace

There is a difference in attitude. When a heterosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old girl, his fellow heterosexual men do not approve, and may even turn him into the police for statutory rape.

When a homosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old boy, that's looked upon as somewhat acceptable by his fellow homosexuals.

Who were the heterosexuals who objected when Elvis had sex with 16 year old Priscilla?

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.
Shut up Jake. This happens at every fag parade. There's too much evidence.

As if you have ever been within 100 miles of a Pride Parade- you are just another no nothing bigot asshole.

I was at San Francisco's Pride Parade last year- great time.

Saw fewer naked people than I see each year at the Bay to Breakers race.

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Fuck you.

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.
Shut up Jake. This happens at every fag parade. There's too much evidence.

As if you have ever been within 100 miles of a Pride Parade- you are just another no nothing bigot asshole.

I was at San Francisco's Pride Parade last year- great time.

Saw fewer naked people than I see each year at the Bay to Breakers race.
You should've been at the Pulse club, degenerate.

"Why the LGBT movement deserves blame for the Orlando shooting"

No, the blame rests solely with this sort of bigotry and hate.

OOM is being watched by the appropriate authorities, I would think, not to worry: he is just a pustule, nothing more.

Fuck you.

You just can't stop begging, can you closet case?

Viral Video Of Little Boy Twerking At Gay Pride Event Sparks Outrage

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-6.jpg

Oyster-Adams_family_-_DC_Gay_Pride_Parade_2012_%287171190445%29.jpg

Hello,

You should be ashamed of yourself. These people were the victims of a Muslim attack.

garion13a5

I somewhat agree, a radical Muslim jihadist. They have a propensity to murder the innocent.

But then, mix that with another demographic group with a greater than average propensity toward being serial murderers, homosexuals, and you have a dangerous combination.

The Gay Community’s Serial Killer Problem

It is curious how that statistic is not mentioned in this whole mess.

Forum List

Back