🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the LGBT movement deserves blame for the Orlando shooting

There is no nonetheless IndepedantAce. Bully or batter homosexuals in our society and the perp is going to find he is going to pay a big fine or go to jail. The anti-gay shit is coming to an end or will be severly punished.
Homophobia is biologically natural because homosexuality is a deviation from nature, which is why it has been condemned across a variety of cultures historically, including native Americans, the Mongols under Ghengis Khan, and even communist regimes like North Korea.

Simply chastising "bigotry" or punishing hate crimes will never eliminate homophobia, anymore than "making drugs" illegal will stop people from using drugs.

If you want to get rid of homophobia, you'll have to get rid of homosexuality.

Great so your role model is North Korea.

Not the United States.

Not a surprise there.
I think homosexuality is unnatural, and homophobia is a natural reaction to it. Homosexual behavior serves no productive purpose and traditionally may have spread diseases as well, so people tend to naturally be adverse to it. Trying to indoctrinate people into thinking that it is "normal" won't work.
So you have a lot of feelings in common with the asshole shooter.

You are wrong- but as long as you don't go around shooting gays- you are entitled to be another bigot who wants to discriminate against gays but is frustrated because you can't get away with it anymore.

There is no nonetheless IndepedantAce. Bully or batter homosexuals in our society and the perp is going to find he is going to pay a big fine or go to jail. The anti-gay shit is coming to an end or will be severly punished.
Homophobia is biologically natural because homosexuality is a deviation from nature, which is why it has been condemned across a variety of cultures historically, including native Americans, the Mongols under Ghengis Khan, and even communist regimes like North Korea.

Simply chastising "bigotry" or punishing hate crimes will never eliminate homophobia, anymore than "making drugs" illegal will stop people from using drugs.

If you want to get rid of homophobia, you'll have to get rid of homosexuality.

Great so your role model is North Korea.

Not the United States.

Not a surprise there.
I think homosexuality is unnatural, and homophobia is a natural reaction to it. Homosexual behavior serves no productive purpose and traditionally may have spread diseases as well, so people tend to naturally be adverse to it. Trying to indoctrinate people into thinking that it is "normal" won't work.
So you have a lot of feelings in common with the asshole shooter.

You are wrong- but as long as you don't go around shooting gays- you are entitled to be another bigot who wants to discriminate against gays but is frustrated because you can't get away with it anymore.
No....he's not a self hating faggot Muslim. So he doesn't share a lot of the same feelings the shooter had.

Up, OOM and and his mate are similar to homosexual hating Muslims.

So noted.

Up, OOM and and his mate are similar to homosexual hating Muslims.

So noted.
The only similarity is I too, hate faggots. I prefer a more peaceful seperation of leftists, homos, and all the other degenerates than the Muslims do. Unfortunately, I don't think it would be possible to do so without some violence because you degenerates need us to parasite on and you won't peaceably shut the fuck up and go on your merry way and just accept some people just don't like or want you influencing their society.

(Regardless of the hoax theories, I'll take it at its word).

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Viral Video Of Little Boy Twerking At Gay Pride Event Sparks Outrage

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-6.jpg

Oyster-Adams_family_-_DC_Gay_Pride_Parade_2012_%287171190445%29.jpg

You are once seriously disgusting human being, Ace.
Yes but you need to realize he IS providing an important service to the rest of us. He has effectively asked us to give him his sign:

url

Forum List

Back