🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the LGBT movement deserves blame for the Orlando shooting

You right wingers are such disgusting people. The most dirty in the nation's history. No, really.

LOL Yea no, I'm the B of it, as in Bi-sexual. My ex husband I divorced oh 16 years ago now, we both have new spouses. I live as a straight woman, my new husband doesn't like to share so I can only look at the boobies now :( Still he's a good husband and I love him so I made that choice. Funny thing about love when you're bi, you don't get to pick the gender sometimes... I honestly never expected that I'd marry another man frankly, I thought it would be my girlfriend after the divorce but she moved out of state and I wasn't willing to go with her so that was the unfortunate end of that. Then I met my husband playing on the pool league and well that was kind of that, we pretty much did the whole cliche love at first sight shit. Was rather disgusting imho, I don't believe in that kind of crap.

But anyway, no, in fact, my kidos all have multiple sets of parents. My boys daddy lives 40 miles away and he got remarried so now they have two moms and two dads. Daddy insists on paying child support - if I'm going ot be honest I think it's because he refuses to let my new husband pay for everything, because he would. I almost feel guilty for stealing two good fathers off the market when there's a shit ton of single mom's out there who can't keep a chain on even one.

Well fuck I guess I'm a POS then. My little boys often kissed me on the mouth, I mean I'm a chick, but I'm also LGBT so that makes me a pedo I guess... Idk why kids do it, but I guess I figured the kidos were just showing affection. I never took it as like sexual, kind of like when they hung on my hand at the store and kissed my hand I didn't think of it as romantic or anything, just little boys being excited that I told them they could buy nerf dart guns... Apparently I don't know the difference between sex kisses and kid kisses... Am I a pedo because my kids love me and want to show their affection?!? Shit...

My youngest son is straight and he loves fucking with my hair, like constantly, I bitch at him all the damn time in stores and shit, but he loves my hair, always has... Is that a problem too? I mean he's 6' now so he doesn't look like a kid... Is that a pedo problem too? He hugs me all the damn time too... SHIT!!!

~rolls eyes~
Being brutally honest, that sounds a little bit off like an Oedipal complex. I'm guessing you're a single mom and he's never daddy huh?

I don't think so, he just loves my hair and hugs is all... He has a girlfriend and shit, not my kind of gal - fuck she's loud... I suppose he plays with her hair too, and the dogs hair... He likes soft stuff, blankets, pillows, clothes, sheets. I guess I don't see it as any more of a problem then folks who idk like the feel of Egyptian cotton towels vs other towels. ~shrug~

You right wingers are such disgusting people. The most dirty in the nation's history. No, really.
Uh...no that would be faggots at the top of the list with Muslims running neck and neck with them.
Not to mention that AIDs kills more homosexuals per year than this shooter did.

From a utilitarian POV then sodomy is a bigger threat to gays than Muslim terrorists.

Uh...no that would be faggots at the top of the list with Muslims running neck and neck with them.

It's fascinating and pathetic to see Americans demonstrate more hatred towards fellow Americans of the political opposition than they will pronounce towards terrorist enemies of our nation who don't give a shit what the fuck it says on your voter card.

Well fuck I guess I'm a POS then. My little boys often kissed me on the mouth, I mean I'm a chick, but I'm also LGBT so that makes me a pedo I guess... Idk why kids do it, but I guess I figured the kidos were just showing affection. I never took it as like sexual, kind of like when they hung on my hand at the store and kissed my hand I didn't think of it as romantic or anything, just little boys being excited that I told them they could buy nerf dart guns... Apparently I don't know the difference between sex kisses and kid kisses... Am I a pedo because my kids love me and want to show their affection?!? Shit...

My youngest son is straight and he loves fucking with my hair, like constantly, I bitch at him all the damn time in stores and shit, but he loves my hair, always has... Is that a problem too? I mean he's 6' now so he doesn't look like a kid... Is that a pedo problem too? He hugs me all the damn time too... SHIT!!!

~rolls eyes~
Being brutally honest, that sounds a little bit off like an Oedipal complex. I'm guessing you're a single mom and he's never daddy huh?

I don't think so, he just loves my hair and hugs is all... He has a girlfriend and shit, not my kind of gal - fuck she's loud... I suppose he plays with her hair too, and the dogs hair... He likes soft stuff, blankets, pillows, clothes, sheets. I guess I don't see it as any more of a problem then folks who idk like the feel of Egyptian cotton towels vs other towels. ~shrug~
So if she was your kind of gal, you'd sleep with your son's girlfriend?

What are you stupid? No as I said, my husband doesn't like to share and I made the choice to be faithful to him. Is that not something you straight people can accomplish? Being faithful to your mates?

(Regardless of the hoax theories, I'll take it at its word).

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Viral Video Of Little Boy Twerking At Gay Pride Event Sparks Outrage

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-6.jpg

Oyster-Adams_family_-_DC_Gay_Pride_Parade_2012_%287171190445%29.jpg

Hello,

You should be ashamed of yourself. These people were the victims of a Muslim attack.

garion13a5

Not to mention that AIDs kills more homosexuals per year than this shooter did.

From a utilitarian POV then sodomy is a bigger threat to gays than Muslim terrorists.
It is. They're a bunch of Aids Vectors. Many of them even aim to get infected with HIV believing they will get it sometime anyway...they call them "bugchasers". And the people who infect them are referred to as " gift givers".

Yes...they think AIDS is a gift! I mean, wanting to bone another man is enough to see they're nuts, but that's epically nutty.

It's fascinating and pathetic to see Americans demonstrate more hatred towards fellow Americans of the political opposition than they will pronounce towards terrorist enemies of our nation who don't give a shit what the fuck it says on your voter card.
They hate me...I hate them. What's the big deal?

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.
Shut up Jake. This happens at every fag parade. There's too much evidence.

The only way you can deny it is willful ignorance or....agreeing with the activity taking place at these filth fest's, including grown men waving their dicks in kid's faces.

Which is it?

You've attended a lot of parades, huh?

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.
Shut up Jake. This happens at every fag parade. There's too much evidence.

The only way you can deny it is willful ignorance or....agreeing with the activity taking place at these filth fest's, including grown men waving their dicks in kid's faces.

Which is it?

You've attended a lot of parades, huh?
No. But I've seen the pictures in news reports and other sources. I did work in the "gay ghetto" for a month or so doing construction in Seattle though.

What are you stupid? No as I said, my husband doesn't like to share and I made the choice to be faithful to him. Is that not something you straight people can accomplish? Being faithful to your mates?
Your "husband"?

Yes, my husband, a West Point officer and a fucking religious guy no less. Another matter the heart cares naught for. He's not exactly on board with supporting LGBT, but he doesn't hate LGBT's either - just not his thing. My gay friends used to tease him, and me, saying they were going to steal him away from me hahaha He's got this little goatee that's just sooo much... rawr! hahaha

Eh, if my hubby and I ever divorce I'm going on a hunt to find a transgender male to female, though I think it'll be a bit of a unicorn hunt to find one that's Alpha enough to handle me. Betas piss me off, my first husband was a beta, bend over damn backwards to do everything I wanted, pissed me off so much. I want a fight dammit. My husband is total alpha though, our fights are glorious heh

Your "husband"?

Yes, my husband, a West Point officer and a fucking religious guy no less. Another matter the heart cares naught for. He's not exactly on board with supporting LGBT, but he doesn't hate LGBT's either - just not his thing. My gay friends used to tease him, and me, saying they were going to steal him away from me hahaha He's got this little goatee that's just sooo much... rawr! hahaha

Eh, if my hubby and I ever divorce I'm going on a hunt to find a transgender male to female, though I think it'll be a bit of a unicorn hunt to find one that's Alpha enough to handle me. Betas piss me off, my first husband was a beta, bend over damn backwards to do everything I wanted, pissed me off so much. I want a fight dammit. My husband is total alpha though, our fights are glorious heh
Disgusting ..

Well that's the beauty of America sweety, you don't have to pick one! You can find yer own kind of chicky-poo! :)

I heard that the guy considered doing his shooting at Disney World. Does this mean that Mickey Mouse would have been the one to blame if the shooting had taken place there instead?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Well that's the beauty of America sweety, you don't have to pick one! You can find yer own kind of chicky-poo! :)
I hope to have LGBT's removed from society.

That's a shame because there's a lot of good peeps in the LGBT community, a lot of money and creative ideas as well.

I'd say good luck with your quest but it won't happen so I won't give you any false hopes. I doubt you could even find a jackwagon with enough money to run for office who hated LGBT anymore. The American public has pretty much accepted LGBT's, they scorn anyone who doesn't, if you didn't notice... Maybe you should consider moving to Africa, there's some hard core countries that are anti-gay over there, I'd suggest the ME as well, but I have a feeling that shit's about to get paved heh

Forum List

Back