🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the LGBT movement deserves blame for the Orlando shooting

WOW! For some supposedly straight people there are a lot of you that spend WAY too much time studying fag activity.

I can barely look at the first page of this thread without having to hold back a puke reflex. How on earth do you do it?

One might even surmise that you enjoy it. To me it's getting difficult to tell which ones of you are straight or fags pretending to be straight.

(Regardless of the hoax theories, I'll take it at its word).

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Ah look- another asshole who wants to blame the victims of violence.

Another asshole who is encouraging violence against gays with lies.

Just another asshole named Independent Ace
Fuck you.

Stop sharing your sick sexual fantasies with us.

Please.

Where in America were these taken? Oh, they weren't, and the first above is a fake.

Either you declare hatred for all barbarism and its violence, son, or you are one of the barbarians. So noted.
Shut up Jake. This happens at every fag parade. There's too much evidence.

As if you have ever been within 100 miles of a Pride Parade- you are just another no nothing bigot asshole.

I was at San Francisco's Pride Parade last year- great time.

Saw fewer naked people than I see each year at the Bay to Breakers race.
You should've been at the Pulse club, degenerate.

Are you more pissed off that you didn't go with the shooter?
Or that he was getting more action than you?

The LGBT community publicly portrays itself as a bunch of depraved libertines who pray on children. You don't see straight people bringing underage children to drunken Mardi Gras parades or swingers clubs and calling that the face of "heterosexuality".

Wouldn't surprise me if the shooter's public image of gays was influenced by perverts on the media who inspired him to violence; so the LGBT community should be publicly condemned for trying to normalize this degeneracy:

Viral Video Of Little Boy Twerking At Gay Pride Event Sparks Outrage

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Gay-Pride-Parade-New-York-6.jpg

Oyster-Adams_family_-_DC_Gay_Pride_Parade_2012_%287171190445%29.jpg

Hello,

You should be ashamed of yourself. These people were the victims of a Muslim attack.

garion13a5

I somewhat agree, a radical Muslim jihadist. They have a propensity to murder the innocent.

But then, mix that with another demographic group with a greater than average propensity toward being serial murderers, homosexuals, and you have a dangerous combination.

The Gay Community’s Serial Killer Problem

It is curious how that statistic is not mentioned in this whole mess.

Looking at the mass shooter's for the last few years it is clear that the shooters are
a) overwhelmingly young males
b) almost exclusively males
c) almost all heterosexuals
d) almost all legal gun owners

It is not surprising that Pop chooses to ignore the real statistics about shootings to attack the victims of the shootings.
Next he will be telling us how rape victims deserve to be raped.

6/12/16- 49 gay Americans killed by lone young male gunman with legally purchased guns- born in America- Muslim- claimed allegiance to Isis

12/2/15- 14 Americans killed by coworker(born in America) and his wife- but Muslim and both claiming allegiance to ISIS- young male, with legally purchased guns.

11/27/15- 3 Americans shot and killed at Planned Parenthood clinic by older male (born in America)- Christian

10/1/15- 10 Americans shot and killed by young American male at college in Oregon, with legally purchased guns.

7/16/15- 5 American military killed in Chattanooga, by young male, American citizen, born in Kuwait, Muslim

6/17/15- 9 black American Christians shot and killed by young racist American male(born in America) in church, gun legally purchased.

10/24/14- 4 killed by 15 year old young male (American- born in America) with illegal gun

5/23/14- 6 Americans killed by young male (American- born in the UK)- 3 stabbed, 3 shot, with legally purchased gun

4/2/14- 3 American military shot and killed by American male with legally purchased gun.

9/16/13- 12 Americans killed in Washington DC by American male(born in the United States)

12/14/12 26 Americans- including 20 children- killed by young American male(born in the United States)

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Hello,

You should be ashamed of yourself. These people were the victims of a Muslim attack.

garion13a5

I somewhat agree, a radical Muslim jihadist. They have a propensity to murder the innocent.

But then, mix that with another demographic group with a greater than average propensity toward being serial murderers, homosexuals, and you have a dangerous combination.

Looking at the mass shooter's for the last few years it is clear that the shooters are

It is not surprising that Pop chooses to ignore the real statistics about shootings to attack the victims of the shootings.

6/12/16- 49 gay Americans killed by lone young male gunman with legally purchased guns- born in America- Muslim- claimed allegiance to Isis

12/2/15- 14 Americans killed by coworker(born in America) and his wife- but Muslim and both claiming allegiance to ISIS- young male, with legally purchased guns.

11/27/15- 3 Americans shot and killed at Planned Parenthood clinic by older male (born in America)- Christian

10/1/15- 10 Americans shot and killed by young American male at college in Oregon, with legally purchased guns.

7/16/15- 5 American military killed in Chattanooga, by young male, American citizen, born in Kuwait, Muslim

6/17/15- 9 black American Christians shot and killed by young racist American male(born in America) in church, gun legally purchased.

10/24/14- 4 killed by 15 year old young male (American- born in America) with illegal gun

5/23/14- 6 Americans killed by young male (American- born in the UK)- 3 stabbed, 3 shot, with legally purchased gun

4/2/14- 3 American military shot and killed by American male with legally purchased gun.

9/16/13- 12 Americans killed in Washington DC by American male(born in the United States)

12/14/12 26 Americans- including 20 children- killed by young American male(born in the United States)

I'm not surprised you ignore the obvious. A radical jihadist who is also gay is simply a deadly mix.

A. Radical jihadists want to kill gays.

B. Gays are far more likely to be serial killers then the general population.

These include John Wayne Gacy, who targeted young boys and young males and Jeffery Dahmer, who targeted other gay men.

From the link:

Given that arguably 3.8% of the population of the United States self-identifies as gay, the statistical outlier of 60%+ of convicted serial killers being homosexual should be cause for concern within the LGBTQ community.

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Hello,

garion13a5

I'm not surprised you ignore the obvious. A radical jihadist who is also gay is simply a deadly mix.

These include John Wayne Gacy, who targeted young boys and young males and Jeffery Dahmer, who targeted other gay men.

From the link:

Given that arguably 3.8% of the population of the United States self-identifies as gay, the statistical outlier of 60%+ of convicted serial killers being homosexual should be cause for concern within the LGBTQ community.

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Homosexuals have been decent, productive members of our society since they came here from France so long ago.

LGBT are very concerned about sexual perverts among their ranks as well as the ones outside.

Anyone who blames the victims is a person the feebs are watching.

Gay_Pride_Parade_1.jpg

Hello,

garion13a5

y.

I'm not surprised you ignore the obvious- which is you just want to attack homosexuals.

So far not one 'radical jihadist' has been positively identified as gay- maybe the asshole in Orlando was- maybe he wasn't- but as I pointed out- we do know that the assholes doing mass shootings are predominantly
a) Male
b) gun owners
c) heterosexuals

Why you decide to spread your own brand of 'hate the gays' lies after this tragedy I can only imagine has to do with some twisted hatred you have towards gays

Meanwhile- here once again are the most recent mass shooters in the U.S.

[Q

From the link:

Given that the link goes to a Right Wing Nut Job website- and that website links to another Right Wing Nut job group- Family Research Institute
- and given that there is no link to the actual study- but a recap of what the study is purported to say......why the hell do you believe in any of that crap?

Homosexuals have been decent, productive members of our society since they came here from France so long ago.
Almost all Native American nations had homosexuals among the tribes and clans.
Nonetheless, Aztecs placed a high premium on "manly", "assertive" behavior, and a corresponding stigma on "submissive" behavior. When conquered people were not sacrificed on temple altars, the males of conquered nations were often demoted to the status ofwomen.[14][15] The penalties for male homosexual intercourse were severe. Mexica law punished sodomy with the gallows,impalement for the active homosexual, extraction of the entrails through the anal orifice for the passive homosexual, and death by garrote for the lesbians.[16] In Tenochtitlan, they hanged homosexuals. In nearby Texcoco, the active partner was "bound to a stake, completely covered with ashes and so left to die; the entrails of the passive agent were drawn out through his anus, he was then covered with ashes, and wood being added, the pile was ignited.

Well maybe .. were it not for the fact that the idiot who shot the place up was a serious closet case.

Orlando shooter was gay, former classmate says

There is no nonetheless IndepedantAce. Bully or batter homosexuals in our society and the perp is going to find he is going to pay a big fine or go to jail. The anti-gay shit is coming to an end or will be severly punished.

There is a difference in attitude. When a heterosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old girl, his fellow heterosexual men do not approve, and may even turn him into the police for statutory rape.

When a homosexual man has sex with a 15-year-old boy, that's looked upon as somewhat acceptable by his fellow homosexuals.
Totally untrue. 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused before they reach 18....by hetero men...and get this....many of them are male family members like FATHERS! Why isn't the hetero community doing anything about that? Tacit approval?

You right wingers are such disgusting people. The most dirty in the nation's history. No, really.
Uh...no that would be faggots at the top of the list with Muslims running neck and neck with them.

It's fascinating and pathetic to see Americans demonstrate more hatred towards fellow Americans of the political opposition than they will pronounce towards terrorist enemies of our nation who don't give a shit what the fuck it says on your voter card.
They hate me...I hate them. What's the big deal?
You have the same attitude as the Orlando shooter.

Well maybe .. were it not for the fact that the idiot who shot the place up was a serious closet case.

Orlando shooter was gay, former classmate says
He wasn't a closet case.

You right wingers are such disgusting people. The most dirty in the nation's history. No, really.
Uh...no that would be faggots at the top of the list with Muslims running neck and neck with them.

It's fascinating and pathetic to see Americans demonstrate more hatred towards fellow Americans of the political opposition than they will pronounce towards terrorist enemies of our nation who don't give a shit what the fuck it says on your voter card.
They hate me...I hate them. What's the big deal?
You have the same attitude as the Orlando shooter.
No I don't.

Forum List

Back