Why the secret service love Trump and "teaching to success" have in common!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Secret Service agents reveal they LOVE protecting Donald Trump because he is punctual and polite –
OVER the past year Donald Trump has been vilified as arrogant, obnoxious, racist and a megalomaniac.
Citing conversations with Secret Service friends and family members, members of Quora described a range of reasons why agents enjoy protecting the 70-year-old.

Contrary to his public image, they say he treats agents “respectfully” and unlike his defeated opponent, regularly chatted with them.
Referring to a conversation with his Secret Service neighbour, one poster wrote: “Trump treats the agents respectfully, and seems to genuinely want them to be well taken care of.”

He added this was critical for the agents, as a client running late created “a lot of challenges for the agents and increases stress levels substantially”.
Secret Service agents reveal they LOVE protecting Donald Trump

While in the classroom....
Is the classroom suppose to, at the least, have a bit of continuity to the real world?
-arrive on time
-be accountable 100% for work output
-rewards for exceptional work
-incentives to not follow the mediocre crowd (most work is mediocre in quality and creativity these days)
-the only second chance is on the next assignment and there is always an end

Fortunately many educators agree that whether we are training students for a vocation or a lifetime of academics we need to work to the reality of the world we will eventually find ourselves in!

I cringe at the professors who treat the students in a University like grade 5 students, and many do, this does the university student no favours and really makes a clown of the professor.
Then again everyone likes a good circus.
What Did Quantitative Easing Do to the Stock Market? | trendshare

The correlation?
Trump is a businessperson that has hired people that started out with the first mandate of ANY relationship..
BE ON TIME!!! This is the respect people who are successful have for people's time...i.e. the Secret Service... Trump's punctual ... School teacher... "arrive on time".

This seems trivial to most people that disrespect other people's time and we have seen it in our current president who is a narcissist!

The Post documents what anyone following President Obama’s speeches and press conferences knows: He is really late. A lot. “Obama has been a cumulative 2,121 minutes late to events in 2014. That’s 35 hours, 21 minutes — or almost a day and a half — that his audiences have been waiting for him to speak.”
(George W. Bush was famously punctual.)
Why is the president always late?

It's been known for a long time how terrible the Clintons, Hillary in particular, treated the Secret Service as well as many others on the White House staff. They treated them like garbage. I imagine they were all breathing a sign of relief on election night knowing they wouldn't have to endure four to eight more years of that shit.

It's been known for a long time how terrible the Clintons, Hillary in particular, treated the Secret Service as well as many others on the White House staff. They treated them like garbage. I imagine they were all breathing a sign of relief on election night knowing they wouldn't have to endure four to eight more years of that shit.

Given the Secret service was constantly leaking information about the Clintons, I can kind of see why they had little use for them.

Given the Secret service was constantly leaking information about the Clintons, I can kind of see why they had little use for them.

:link:

When I protected her, I witnessed her irate behavior and, frankly, I don’t think anyone can operate with such uncontrollable fits of anger and not have it take a toll on a person’s health—I think that’s exactly what has resulted. I can’t help but feel sorry for her detail, because I know from personal experience that they will bear the burden for as long as their mental and physical resilience will tolerate. I bet that night they got berated for letting this “leak,” but it has nothing to do with their performance and everything to do with her character.
I Protected Hillary Clinton In The Secret Service - Here's Why Her 'Fainting' Video Really Scares Me

An SSA that retired in the year of 2003 is hardly a leak... Bill's wife accusing the Agents of leaking without substantial proof is a real stretch for anyone with critical thinking skills and anyone believing Bill's wife is a buffoon...

The purpose of this thread though was to show why the little details like "being on time" are important.
It may not be considered "cool" but being on time is an important quality that employers consider especially important
in entry level jobs.
http://www.catapultcamp.com/wp-cont...Employers-Look-for-in-Teen-Job-Applicants.pdf

Screen Shot 2016-11-22 at 9.45.11 AM.png

Last edited:
As usual Joe you have it backwards, they way they were treated is why they leaked the information but, don't that get in the way of your delusions.

I honestly don''t care how they were treated. Their job is to protect the first family, not to whine about how the boss didn't say, "Good morning" to them...

Of course insensitive over narcissistic people like Hillary and you have such low regard for the rest of us pee-ons!

Of course insensitive over narcissistic people like Hillary and you have such low regard for the rest of us pee-ons!

Hey, I would love to scream some four letter expletives at some of the people I deal with professionally.

But I'm a professional.

So should the Secret Service be.

Yet you think it's just fine for hillary to berate her staff and her SS detail?
You're a real piece of work...or shit.

As usual Joe you have it backwards, they way they were treated is why they leaked the information but, don't that get in the way of your delusions.

I honestly don''t care how they were treated. Their job is to protect the first family, not to whine about how the boss didn't say, "Good morning" to them...

Pretty fucken stupid to treat the people who are supposed to take a bullet for you like shit.
Oops...I wasnt quite fast enough..wink,wink.

Hey, I would love to scream some four letter expletives at some of the people I deal with professionally.

But I'm a professional.

So should the Secret Service be.
I'm sure you would being the narcissist you are! So then what excuse does Hillary have? I mean she was the one who
constantly brought up.."

Hillary Clinton is questioning whether Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has the temperament to be commander in chief. She says Trump “can’t even handle the rough-and-tumble of a presidential campaign.”
Clinton says Trump loses his cool at the “slightest provocation” – when he’s gotten tough questions from reporters, when he’s challenged in a debate or when he sees a protester at a rally.
Here’s her take: “A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.”
So which is it? I thought SHE was suppose to be cool and collected?

Now that Trump and Pence have officially filled out their party's presidential ticket, Secret Service sources told CNN the agency's codename for the GOP candidates.
  • Trump is "Mogul."
  • Melania Trump, a former model, is "Muse."
  • Pence, the head of the Hoosier State, is "Hoosier."
  • Karen Pence, the governor's wife, is "Hummingbird."

Liberals will lie about anything. Even when the truth is better.

it would depend on what her staff or SS were doing, isn't it? No one is making them work for the Clintons.

Hillary Clinton is questioning whether Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has the temperament to be commander in chief. She says Trump “can’t even handle the rough-and-tumble of a presidential campaign.”
Clinton says Trump loses his cool at the “slightest provocation” – when he’s gotten tough questions from reporters, when he’s challenged in a debate or when he sees a protester at a rally.
Here’s her take: “A man you can bait with a tweet is not a man we can trust with nuclear weapons.”

She was...

I mean, you have some whiny bullies in the Secret Service who didn't like a woman telling them what to do, but "i'm sure they got it out of their systems when they got home and slapped their wives around.

it would depend on what her staff or SS were doing, isn't it? No one is making them work for the Clintons.

She was...

I mean, you have some whiny bullies in the Secret Service who didn't like a woman telling them what to do, but "i'm sure they got it out of their systems when they got home and slapped their wives around.

Hmmm...from what I can tell hillary is the only one the SS complained about.
And what could her SS detail do that would make her cuss them and be a bitch?

Forum List

Back