Why the the left should NEVER try exploiting the Bible

Actually, the "godless" usually know scripture much better than "true believers".

Survey: Atheists, Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious

Yeah right, I can't count the times some homo has tried to tell me it's a sin to eat shellfish...dopes, that was Mosaic Law, part of the old Covenant and done away with by the New Covenant....furthermore it was never a sin for Gentiles

Ah yes, What would Jesus do?

Refer to them as "homos".

You're a terrible human being. Truly.

Also, Jesus came to confirm the law.

Matthew , Chapter 5

You think I care what you think of me? The Bible clearly states homosexuallity is a sin, not once, not twice but numerous times.

He'd tell them to knock it off and sin no more

None of this matters, since your "holy book" is a series of deplorable laws and myths written by men who were frightened of women's periods and had never heard of the concept of toilet paper.

Oh, and one more thing:

Bible Gateway passage: 1 Timothy 2:12 - New International Version

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

So shut up, you stupid bitch. -- love, Jesus.

Then stop trying to quote it you stupid son of a bitch

This is the problem, you quote it for your own purpose and then when it's pointed out it doesn't serve your agenda then it's all nonsense.

You transparent assholes really need to stop

Me thinks you need a little.

Yeah right, I can't count the times some homo has tried to tell me it's a sin to eat shellfish...dopes, that was Mosaic Law, part of the old Covenant and done away with by the New Covenant....furthermore it was never a sin for Gentiles

Matthew , Chapter 5

You think I care what you think of me? The Bible clearly states homosexuallity is a sin, not once, not twice but numerous times.

None of this matters, since your "holy book" is a series of deplorable laws and myths written by men who were frightened of women's periods and had never heard of the concept of toilet paper.

Oh, and one more thing:

12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.

This is the problem, you quote it for your own purpose and then when it's pointed out it doesn't serve your agenda then it's all nonsense.

I could not care less what you think....really

Matthew , Chapter 5

Oh, and one more thing:

You know you are a grumpy old hag.

Oh, and one more thing:

Get back on topic noob...there are ways to force that...trust me

If you don't believe in God or the Bible that's your choice....now tolerate ours

Oh, and one more thing:

If you don't believe in God or the Bible that's your choice....now tolerate ours

Oh I do believe in a higher power but not a book that has been changed many times and everyone has their own interpretation.

Oh, and one more thing:

And we get to the rub.

YOU, in turn, have to stop thrusting your religion into the public sphere. And that includes schools, courthouses, and statehouses.

Oh I do believe in a higher power but not a book that has been changed many times and everyone has their own interpretation.

Again, that is your choice, it makes no difference to me at all....but don't sit there and try to tell me what the Bible is about, you nor any other moonbat

By the way, I'm 32 years old....according to your profile you're 69...I'd watch calling anyone an old hag, just sayin...OLD hag. That was too easy

Pay little attention to Godless leftist heathens that quote scripture.

Nine of ten times they are in waaaaay over their heads

Actually, the "godless" usually know scripture much better than "true believers".

Survey: Atheists, Agnostics Know More About Religion Than Religious
Christianity is not a religion, it's a faith...
all religions are man-made

Wut?

Christianity is not a religion?

How do you think anyone knows anything about christ? A game of telephone
Religion is a man-made thing, Christianity is a faith. Two entirely different things

Again, that is your choice, it makes no difference to me at all....but don't sit there and try to tell me what the Bible is about, you nor any other moonbat

By the way, I'm 32 years old....according to your profile you're 69...I'd watch calling anyone an old hag, just sayin...OLD hag. That was too easy

You better look at my posts in all of them I never once mentioned what the bible was all about. You don't read too good for a youngin. I would never try and explain what's in the bible I gave that up when I left Catholic school and never looked back.

You better look at my posts in all of them I never once mentioned what the bible was all about. You don't read too good for a youngin.

Your posts don't interest me, no old leftist hag's do

Again, believe what you wish about the Bible or God...I simply do not care. In fact there isn't a leftist on the planet I give a damn about.

You better look at my posts in all of them I never once mentioned what the bible was all about. You don't read too good for a youngin.

Again, believe what you wish about the Bible or God...I simply do not care. In fact there isn't a leftist on the planet I give a damn about.

I know it's hard for you to fathom but I'm not a leftists, yes repubs and independents also do not believe.

I know it's hard for you to fathom but I'm not a leftists, yes repubs and independents also do not believe.

Makes no difference to me what you are, all I've seen from you is ill attempts at trolling and flaming and your meager attempts to be condescending

You're new, you'll learn unless you can hold your own I'll simply kick you into ignore...or keep you around for target practice

Have a pleasant evening, I have children to attend to

Makes no difference to me what you are, all I've seen from you is ill attempts at trolling and flaming and your meager attempts to be condescending

You're new, you'll learn unless you can hold your own I'll simply kick you into ignore...or keep you around for target practice

Have a pleasant evening, I have children to attend to

Thank you, you also have a nice night.

It's painfully clear that everything about snakes is your favorite part.
And it's painfully clear that you're an asshole.
It's painfully clear that you're turned on by them. It's also painfully clear that you're a typical left-wing parasite. Always demanding a hand out and furious when anyone expects you to carry your own weight in society.

I don't think the words in Thessalonians 3:10 mean what you think they mean

before anyone wants to use this verse out of context, and from Paul might want to read the above.
That is a good one. Hypocrites like the one in the article shouldn't open their mouths.

"The ring leader seems to be one Stephen Fincher from Tennessee (R-Hypocrite) who somewhat reinvigorated this particular practice back in May, a man who incidentally received more than $70,000 in farm subsidies in 2012 alone and has racked up over $3 million in taxpayer loot in the last decade. He's not alone on that score either, there are a dozen more fundie House hypocrites on the dole just like him."

I doubt he leaves anything for the poor to glean from those government subsidized fields either. Someone should inquire about that.
Lev 23:22
And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I am the LORD your God.
Lev 19:10
And thou shalt not glean thy vineyard, neither shalt thou gather every grape of thy vineyard; thou shalt leave them for the poor and stranger: I am the LORD your God.
Again - snowflake - which part does God command you faux "righteous" non-believes to force others through government? Where does God say to elect people who will place a gun to the head of farmers and take from them against their will? I'm waiting.....

The "homos" only point out the fake Christians hypocrisy of beating them with Leviticus while ignoring the rest of it.
Here is the bottom line friend - no where in the Bible does God advocate for government to place a gun to the head of a citizen and take what is theirs. It just doesn't. The entire Bible advocates giving of our own free will.

The left-wing fascists have stripped people of that free will.

It's painfully clear that everything about snakes is your favorite part.
And it's painfully clear that you're an asshole.
It's painfully clear that you're turned on by them. It's also painfully clear that you're a typical left-wing parasite. Always demanding a hand out and furious when anyone expects you to carry your own weight in society.

Are you this stupid in real life or is it just an internet thing?

Modern conservatism is the equivalent to anti-Christian dogma. Conservatives are diametrically opposed to the teachings of Christ.

But that religion makes a good front for the plethora of lies they need to sell.

The "homos" only point out the fake Christians hypocrisy of beating them with Leviticus while ignoring the rest of it.
Here is the bottom line friend - no where in the Bible does God advocate for government to place a gun to the head of a citizen and take what is theirs. It just doesn't. The entire Bible advocates giving of our own free will.

The left-wing fascists have stripped people of that free will.

Geez you are really demanding specific examples.

Where does it say abortion is wrong ? That you should hate the gays ? Cause you righties have no problem using government for that !

Forum List

Back