🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the world hates Donald Trump more than it hates Vladimir Putin

R

rdean

Russia has been a problem for a couple of hundred years. Threatening or attacking it's neighbors. Even though Europe, the Middle East and Asia are wary of Russia and have the country under sanctions, it's difficult to maintain a high level of hate against a known enemy.

Trump, in the space of a week, has damaged this country terribly and everything it stands for.

The damage caused by George Bush was concrete. To the economy. Deficit creation. Letting a million Christians be killed or driven from their homeland. But he didn't attack the spirit of the country.

Donald Trump is attacking the moral foundation of the United States. He is attacking our constitution. He is the division Republicans claimed Obama of being. Now we can see what a real divider looks like. Trump is the racism we've been warned about. Trump's executive orders show us why we need study and research and why professionals vett.

The worst part is that Trump gives every indication of working for Vladimir Putin.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Russia has been a problem for a couple of hundred years. Threatening or attacking it's neighbors. Even though Europe, the Middle East and Asia are wary of Russia and have the country under sanctions, it's difficult to maintain a high level of hate against a known enemy.

Trump, in the space of a week, has damaged this country terribly and everything it stands for.

The damage caused by George Bush was concrete. To the economy. Deficit creation. Letting a million Christians be killed or driven from their homeland. But he didn't attack the spirit of the country.

Donald Trump is attacking the moral foundation of the United States. He is attacking our constitution. He is the division Republicans claimed Obama of being. Now we can see what a real divider looks like. Trump is the racism we've been warned about. Trump's executive orders show us why we need study and research and why professionals vett.

The worst part is that Trump gives every indication of working for Vladimir Putin.

Why the world hates Donald Trump

John 15:18

18 "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."

John 15:19

19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it loves its own. But I have chosen you out of the world, so you don't belong to it. That is why the world hates you"

If the world hates Donald Trump that means he's doing something right, because most of the Western world is now Godless having turned away from God.

Donald Trump was sent to the world by Divine Intervention, he won against all the odds, that means his victory was more than man made and must have included Divine Intervention.

Make sure you bring this up at your next 'couch' session

19 "If you belonged to the world, it would love you as it loves its own. But I have chosen you out of the world, so you don't belong to it. That is why the world hates you"

If the world hates Donald Trump that means he's doing something right, because most of the Western world is now Godless having turned away from God.

Donald Trump was sent to the world by Divine Intervention, he won against all the odds, that means his victory was more than man made and must have included Divine Intervention.

Did those same scriptures apply to Obama hen the right was in full meltdown mode? Why not?

rdean, creating foreign policy with a vodka bottle.

Countries don't hate, liberals do.

rdean, creating foreign policy with a vodka bottle.
sG8ZlGE.gif

It doesnt, just the globalists do.

That's because the International Globalists are Luciferarian, Satan pulls their strings.

The International Left in general have always been God Haters and it's why they have diligently worked with such visceral fanaticism to attempt to remove all references to God in Western nations, it's why they accept and indulge ANY religion EXCEPT Christianity.

I am still trying to figure out why Liberals Hate Jews and Christians and coddle Islamic Extremists, and embrace Sharia Law?

"I am still trying to figure out why Liberals Hate Jews and Christians and coddle Islamic Extremists, and embrace Sharia Law?"

Because they have sold their souls to Satan and are following the International Globalists who are Luciferarian.

The International Left hate Christians and they hate Jews because Jesus Christ was a Jew.

They embrace and support Islamic Extremism because the Islamists are the useful tool with which they hope in their wet dreams will overrun Western nations to finally destroy what are historically Christian and God Fearing nations, this is why the International Left and the International Globalists are FANATICAL about bringing in as many from the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult ONLY into Western nations as possible, they want them in so they ultimately can kill us.

This is why they don't give a crap when one of their Islamist pets commits a terrorist attack in a Western nation, they enjoy that their Islamist pet has done this, this is why you rarely get them condemning such attacks, this is why instead of condemning such attacks they deflect by mentioning "what about Christians, what about Christian terrorism, what about The Crusades?"

They will not win this war, we will prevail because we put our faith in Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, He is with us, we will win.

The God Haters will lose and as was foretold will be cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire with their False Prophet and their Anti-Christ.

I am still trying to figure out why Liberals Hate Jews and Christians and coddle Islamic Extremists, and embrace Sharia Law?

"I am still trying to figure out why Liberals Hate Jews and Christians and coddle Islamic Extremists, and embrace Sharia Law?"

Because they have sold their souls to Satan and are following the International Globalists who are Luciferarian.

The International Left hate Christians and they hate Jews because Jesus Christ was a Jew.

They embrace and support Islamic Extremism because the Islamists are the useful tool with which they hope in their wet dreams will overrun Western nations to finally destroy what are historically Christian and God Fearing nations, this is why the International Left and the International Globalists are FANATICAL about bringing in as many from the 7th Century Satanic Death Cult ONLY into Western nations as possible, they want them in so they ultimately can kill us.

This is why they don't give a crap when one of their Islamist pets commits a terrorist attack in a Western nation, they enjoy that their Islamist pet has done this, this is why you rarely get them condemning such attacks, this is why instead of condemning such attacks they deflect by mentioning "what about Christians, what about Christian terrorism, what about The Crusades?"

They will not win this war, we will prevail because we put our faith in Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, He is with us, we will win.

The God Haters will lose and as was foretold will be cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire with their False Prophet and their Anti-Christ.

Seriously? After electing Donald Trump you're accusing liberals of being Satanic? I suggest you read your New Testament again and this time pay attention to what it says.

Did those same scriptures apply to Obama hen the right was in full meltdown mode? Why not?

"Did those same scriptures apply to Obama hen the right was in full meltdown mode? Why not?"

No because the whole world didn't hate Obama, him being Godless and him doing the International Globalists work for them during his time in office.

You obviously have reading comprehension problems or something, so I'll bold it for you.

Congrats! You win "Best Disinformation Troll Post" of the day! No one is gonna be able to top that load of utter bullshit.

Seriously? After electing Donald Trump you're accusing liberals of being Satanic? I suggest you read your New Testament again and this time pay attention to what it says.

I am fully well read in The Old Testament and in The New Testament thank you.

EVERYTHING that the International Left supports and promotes is against God's teaching, I suggest you read both Books of The Bible and pay attention to what it says and more importantly what He says about all these things that the International Left support and promote.

I am fully well read in The Old Testament and in The New Testament thank you.

You apparently didn't understand much from the New Testament.

As a matter of fact, judging from your previous rant I'd say that Republicanism is more your religion than Christianity.

Think about it.

Forum List

Back