Why they aren't suicide bombers.

If they were suicide bombers, all they'd be doing is blowing THEMSELVES up.

But since they are also supposed to be killing others (their enemies, or innocent women, children, etc), they are not suicide bombers. They are homicide bombers who are willing to die in the process.

Of course SOMETIMES they fuck it up:
* * * * TALIBAN killers have blown themselves up laying booby-trap bombs, we can reveal.

Up to 20 are thought to have died planting Improvised Explosive Devices.

20 Taliban blown up by their own bombs | The Sun |News|Campaigns|Our Boys

:lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

allah oooops!

Now THOSE were suicide bombers!

Not to mention asshole scumbag fucking stupid imbecile rat-suckers.

No virgins for YOU!

They're suicide bombers if they pretend to believe that the people they blow up along with them are unfortunate collatoral damages.

Hey! ~ if every airforce and artillary officer in the world gets that pass why not the suicide bombers?

Last edited:

But since they are also supposed to be killing others (their enemies, or innocent women, children, etc), they are not suicide bombers. They are homicide bombers who are willing to die in the process.

* * * * TALIBAN killers have blown themselves up laying booby-trap bombs, we can reveal.

allah oooops!

No virgins for YOU!

They're suicide bombers if they pretend to believe that the people they blow up along with them are unfortunate collatoral damages.

Hey! ~ if every airforce and artillary officer in the world gets that pass why not the suicide bombers?

Even your apologia makes zero sense.

Those fuckers don't "pretend" any such thing. And even if they did, that wouldn't change what they are.

But, to be clear, they DON'T pretend that the folks getting killed by THEM are merely collateral damage.

They are the targets -- and everybody knows it.

☭proletarian☭;2050159 said:
☭proletarian☭;2050134 said:
Funny, none of you condemn America for engaging in total war.

The names Nagasaki and Hiroshima mean anything to you?

Funny, you use "funny" as an opening "thought" (i.e., as a rhetorical tool), yet nothing you spew is either "funny" or intelligent.

By the way, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are cities we bombed to end the war. It doesn't amount to "total" war, although many many people have long pondered the moral issue of bombing civilian population areas like that. Dresden got bombed too, albeit not by nukes. London got bombed, also. Historically, lots of cities have been targeted during wars. Newsflash, ya smarmy pontificating dipshit, war is hideous.

And there you have the answer to your OP. You just had to be forced to think for a moment.

So, if you're going to support America's holy war against Islam as well as its post-colonial foreign occupations, support of cruel and murderous dictators to protect American business interests, and support for Zionism, don't be so surprised when someone brings the fight to America.

The US does not operate in a vacuum. There are other people i the world and they don't like it when we invade, support their enemies, or overthrow their governments to install dictators who promise cheap oil. America is a target not because 'they hate our freedom', but because of American foreign policy. The rest of the West is a target because they (for the most part) express support of those policies.

America started this war and it will not end until after America owns up to its actions and starts acting differently. That's the reality.

That's not an answer to the OP, you imbecile.

It's hardly a revelation that war is hideous.

It might be to schmucks such as you, but it's actually well understood.

That does NOT mean that strapping on a bombvest and targetting innocent civilians makes one a "suicide" bomber. It merely means that one's choice of methodology includes barbarism that is outlawed by the normal laws and rules of war and that one is committed enough to willingly and deliberately die in order to specifically target civilians.

And no. America did not start this war. We may not have been totally blameless, historically. That's not even remotely the same thing as "starting" this war, however.

You are wrong. But America needs to finish it on our terms.

I don't think so. "Freedom fries" instead of "french fries" is a silly meaningless name change to make a really vapid dull point.

But, calling the bomb-vest wearing terrorists who target innocent civilians a "suicide" bomber is deliberately misleading. The enemy likes it because it connotes the spectra of the "martyr." Accordingly, calling bullshit on the enemy's propaganda is perfectly reasonable.

I think both are vapid, dull points.

Not a single person that I am aware of hears the phrase "suicide bomber" thinks that a guy/gal is not a terrorist.

The term is pretty much synonymous with "terrorist" now. Waste of effort to try and start a campaign to change it.

You are entitled to that opinion. And, that means we disagree.

I am pleased that nobody you know considers "suicide bomber" to be an honorific term. But, as I noted before, the enemy often does since it is packed with the notion of martyrdom. And I maintain that it is just as well that we do not even carelessly support their propaganda by permitting them to misuse terms. The fuckers are not just committing suicide. (Monks going up in flames they set to engulf them, to protest a war, are committing suicide. Nobody else dies in the process. Folks cinching up bomb belts and vests and undies to slaughter other people --targetting civilians at that -- are not just themselves dying. They are deliberately killing other people. So why permit them any benefit from their misuse of language?)

Furthermore, frankly, a discussion on a thread on an internet political message board doesn't actually constitute a "campaign" to do anything.

No doubt there is a thousands of times more "honor" in sitting in a bunker in Arizona guiding drones with missles and bombs attached flying over Afgahnistan and Pakistan. Those some mui macho mofo's. "No honey..I'll be a little late coming home tonight.. I haven't blown up my quota of innocent people yet..... Meatloaf tonight?...YUMMY!"

Typical americans bad judgement and losing tactic. Disrespect your enemy and pay for that oversight.

☭proletarian☭;2050090 said:
Funny, I never hear people cry about calling the Kamikaze fighters' last action in combat a suicide attack.

Well, you see, home fries, what the kamikazes did was try to kill enemy soldiers by using their planes as weapons and they were willing to die in the process (to steer the craft into the target if possible). A component of their deaths was certainly suicidal, but that's where the comparison to the present-day Islamo-filth bomb-vest wearing scum comes to an end.

Also they were trying to fly into heavily fortified battlewagons in wooden planes. You watch the footage, there is a whole lot of ordinance going their way.

this is quite different from climbing into a bus full of schoolkids on a sunny day, where the biggest risk prior to detonation is stepping in some chewing gum.

Funny, I never hear people cry about calling the Kamikaze fighters' last action in combat a suicide attack.

Well, you see, home fries, what the kamikazes did was try to kill enemy soldiers by using their planes as weapons and they were willing to die in the process (to steer the craft into the target if possible). A component of their deaths was certainly suicidal, but that's where the comparison to the present-day Islamo-filth bomb-vest wearing scum comes to an end.

So when our pilots firebombed Tokyo and killed 80,000 civilians, wouldn't that make them homicide bombers by your own logic?

America needs to finish it on our terms.
right... because we've had so much success with that in the past...

Ever wonder why people hate us?

I'll give you a hint: people hate tyrants and invaders

No, they aren't suicide bombers. They are, in at least some cases, shuhada'. When you kill the family members of brave young women like Aiza Gazuyeva and rob them of their will to live, you can expect to accompany them into the afterlife. That was the case for General Gaidar Gadzhiyev, who had killed her husband in front of her and had been responsible for the brutal murder of a large number of civilians over the years -- typical behavior for a Russian soldier in Chechnya. She repaid him by personally delivering a bundle of hand grenades.

Was this woman a terrorist?

allah oooops!

No virgins for YOU!

Also known as portable explosive devices.

☭proletarian☭;2054600 said:
America needs to finish it on our terms.
right... because we've had so much success with that in the past...

Ever wonder why people hate us?

I'll give you a hint: people hate tyrants and invaders

And we aren't tyrants. As for invasion, it is difficult to attack the enemy that has attacked you if you cannot go to where he is.

Your objections, like your putrid propaganda-style rhetoric, are absurd.

Again, it is obvious that we have stepped on some toes along the way. But we have also done the world some great services. Despite your narrow-minded and biased vision of reality, we are not actually the bad guys.

The terrorists actually are.

And we aren't tyrants.

We put tyrants into power.
As for invasion, it is difficult to attack the enemy that has attacked you if you cannot go to where he is.

Iraq never attacked us. Cuba didn't attack us. Nor did Hawaii. Neither did Viet Nam. Nor Granada. Nor the Dominican Republic. Nor Panama. Nor Somalia. Nor Indonesia (where we once again were behind a coup that cost many people their lives). Nor Haiti. Nor Chile, where we backed a brutal junta. Nor Iran, where we one again tried to choose the government, triggering all the shit we're still dealing with today. Nor Colombia, where we once again sent our military to protect our oil interests...

Kamikaze pilot were called Kamikaze pilots, not suicide pilots! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back