Why They Must Destroy Ben Carson

I don't understand how liberals can keep the GOP from choosing anyone they want. Right wingers are the only ones who can keep Carson from getting the nomination. Are you saying that conservatives don't choose their own candidate?

I am saying that the fucking RINOs, who seem to be running the show, buy into the media hype about candidates being unpopular. Once the media manages to successfully ridicule someone, the idiots won't nominate them because they don't think they'll win. The GOP is a mess because the RINOs side with the left too much and the true Repubs don't stand up for their principles. Liberals seem to follow the leader blindly and no amount of scandals seem to make any difference.

The GOP wussies are afraid to nominate a strong candidate that sounds conservative even though historically that has worked.

Hillary is a lying bitch that has been caught so many times. How liberals can still support her knowing she has a problem telling the truth is beyond me.

I don't understand how liberals can keep the GOP from choosing anyone they want. Right wingers are the only ones who can keep Carson from getting the nomination. Are you saying that conservatives don't choose their own candidate?

I am saying that the fucking RINOs, who seem to be running the show, buy into the media hype about candidates being unpopular. Once the media manages to successfully ridicule someone, the idiots won't nominate them because they don't think they'll win. The GOP is a mess because the RINOs side with the left too much and the true Repubs don't stand up for their principles. Liberals seem to follow the leader blindly and no amount of scandals seem to make any difference.

The GOP wussies are afraid to nominate a strong candidate that sounds conservative even though historically that has worked.

Hillary is a lying bitch that has been caught so many times. How liberals can still support her knowing she has a problem telling the truth is beyond me.

So you're pissed off that some right wingers might have a different choice than you, or do you just think they are too dumb to make up their own minds?

So you're pissed off that some right wingers might have a different choice than you, or do you just think they are too dumb to make up their own minds?

I am saying they don't share a brain like the Dems and aren't all on the same page.

I am saying they don't share a brain like the Dems and aren't all on the same page.

There are so few functioning brains on the right. It would be nice if some of them would share at least a little, but right wingers are too selfish to share anything.

Absolutely! The liberals and their lap dog media outlets simply cannot let welfare blacks see that, with a bit of determination and effort, any black person can get out of the ghetto and take the national stage in a positive manner.

As an insider, he warns about the failures of Obamacare. He talks about America's moral decline led by leftists. He urges blacks to return to family values, children with a father and mother.

Read more of this article and ignore the leftist whining about the source @ Why They Must Destroy Ben Carson
Why are you saying this? Malarkey!

I want Ben to run.

Let history record how Republicans vote for him.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Absolutely! The liberals and their lap dog media outlets simply cannot let welfare blacks see that, with a bit of determination and effort, any black person can get out of the ghetto and take the national stage in a positive manner.

As an insider, he warns about the failures of Obamacare. He talks about America's moral decline led by leftists. He urges blacks to return to family values, children with a father and mother.

Read more of this article and ignore the leftist whining about the source @ Why They Must Destroy Ben Carson
He will self destruct.
Possibly, but I bet he will last longer than Cain did.

He will self destruct.
He may not succeed in winning the republican nomination for president; however, his life story is already that of a successful black man. If only more people of all colors could be as self destructive........
He is a brilliant man in his profession and surely a good and decent person. He has zero experience in any kind of political office. Wait and see how Republicans respond to him.

There are so few functioning brains on the right. It would be nice if some of them would share at least a little, but right wingers are too selfish to share anything.
[emoji38]

It's Republicans and conservatives who are 'destroying' Ben Carson. He's currently 8th in the polls. 95% of those polled want somebody else.

Forum List

Back