Why Trump will never release his tax returns.

R

rdean

First of all, you know she's going to bring it up during the debates. And afterwards, once she does, the press will be unrelenting. He knows that's going to happen. So there must be something really damaging in his tax returns. More damaging than not releasing them.

Donald Trump Raised the Rent on His Own Campaign

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It

Once a swindler, always a swindler. Once the donations started pouring in from Trump supporters who probably worked hard to scrape together a few bucks just to send to Donald, Trump raises the rent on every campaign office that's in a building owned by Trump. A clever way to scam those people sending him money. Completely legal. I suspect that no one running before actually owned the buildings that housed their campaign offices. So no laws exist protecting the donors from being scammed.

Just like we thought, once a con artist, always a con artist. Welcome to your 2016 GOP presidential candidate. Now, grab those ankles cuz here it comes.

he has more sets of books than he does hairdos. Anything he made public would just be a lie anyway.

Hey Deannieboy now that your girl Cankles is done, who will your party run for POTUS?

Wow you liberals are LIARS does your mom know what a liar you turned out to be? Trump is audited every single year you lying filth, the IRS makes sure Trump pays his share now stop lying you pukes.

Why won't Rdean and you other Hillary supporters discuss Hillary's tax proposals, immigration plan, refugee plan, or some actual proposed policies of Hillary's?

Wow you liberals are LIARS does your mom know what a liar you turned out to be? Trump is audited every single year you lying filth, the IRS makes sure Trump pays his share now stop lying you pukes.
Yep, he's audited every year when almost no one else in America gets that kind of treatment. The IRS knows he's a lying scumbag too.

Yep, he's audited every year when almost no one else in America gets that kind of treatment. The IRS knows he's a lying scumbag too.
That's funny....Hillary is a lying scumbag, but you like her. Why do you not also like Trump?

Hey Deannieboy now that your girl Cankles is done, who will your party run for POTUS?
Done?
You're damn funny, if only accidentally.
She is done...now do you want Bernie, Biden, or Pocahontas? Which do you prefer?
there is no evidence she is done, own it .
I do own it. She is done.

Now tell me who you want to replace her?

I don't believe you can find another person as corrupt or dishonest as her...so please accept my apologies for that.

Done?
She is done...now do you want Bernie, Biden, or Pocahontas? Which do you prefer?

I don't believe you can find another person as corrupt or dishonest as her...so please accept my apologies for that.
You wish she was done.
That's all you can do.

Maybe the real reason he don't want Harry Reid to lie about them like he did to Romney.

Harry Reid is proud he lied about Mitt Romney's taxes
I wonder how many D voters believed and still believe what Reid said about Romney's taxes.

Hell they still believe Sarah said she can see Russia from her house.
False but you did .
They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska":

Done?

You wish she was done.
That's all you can do.
For the sake of the nation and your party, you should also wish she is done.

Done?

You wish she was done.
That's all you can do.
For the sake of the nation and your party, you should also wish she is done.
Coming from a member of the party that is
cannibalizing itself as we speak.

Forum List

Back