Why Trump will never release his tax returns.

It's what she didn't do.

There is a code among those of us who are combat veterans. You never leave anyone behind. You try your best to save them. Hillary failed to even ask the military to send aid. That makes her incompetent to become Commander-in-Chief. You ask for aid even if that aid fails to result in success. Even a damn flyover by one of our aircraft would have been something. She sat on her ass or was asleep while these men died without lifting a finger to help them. The military would have gone had she requested. Then she blamed the whole thing on a video for the next two weeks. Hillary is an incompetent disgrace and should never be in command of our military forces.

THE MILITARY WANTED TO GO AND WERE NOT ALLOWED TO GO.

As you pointed out, there is a code. There is also known protocol that goes hand-in-hand with that code. In a situation in Benghazi, you GO! You will be briefed on the situation as you head there, and all new info known will be given in-flight.

You GO because you have no idea how long the fight will last - you just know Americans under attack and fighting for their lives. EVERY second you waste is a less chance those under attack will make it.

You GO because even if you get there too late you secure the US compound and the bodies of the fallen Americans.

These concepts are completely lost on people who have no clue about the military, about war, and/or about TRULY protecting American lives.

Another excuse I heard for not going was that the military might spoil the 'crime scene' for the FBI? SPOIL A F*ING CRIME SCENE?! Are you KIDDING ME?!

:wtf:

Americans are under heavy terrorist attack, fighting for their lives, and you are worried - since you 'KNOW' the military won't get there in time - they might spoil the crime scene?!

Good Lord!

Indeed you do. My own commanding officer called down friendly fire on our position on July 6, 1966 at Dak To when we were outnumbered and over-run by the 24th NVA. That's the kind of decisions a real commander will make. All Hillary has done is try to make it off stolen valor by claiming she came under sniper fire in Bosnia and by leaving these men to die without even asking for aid to be dispatched. She's a damn disgrace to America,

Donald Trump fought his own personal Vietnam avoiding STD's.....

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world,” Trump told Stern of avoiding STDs. “It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

images

Now tell us about your own military adventures.

I have spent as much time in the military as Trump or Clinton- though unlike Trump I did not have to get deferments to avoid the draft. Nor did I avoid the military while we were involved in a war- I came of age between wars. Frankly I do not hold anyone's avoidance of the draft against them- not Trump's- or Bill Clinton's

But I also never compared by sleeping around with what you went through in Vietnam.

“I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world,” Trump told Stern of avoiding STDs. “It is a dangerous world out there. It’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era. It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”

Well, you've bitched for two days now about Trump's income taxes. Are you any closer to getting them today? It does give you something to harp about though, I guess you need something.

I was talking about the rate he paid. If he paid 10% people would want to know, if he paid nothing he should have a damn good explanation why.

I would say whatever he paid has passed muster with the IRS.
Great, but will it pass muster with the people?

You mean with a few Liberals who are not going to vote for him anyways? I don't really think he cares.

There is already a list of Republicans who say that they do care about Trump's taxes

Donald Trump should release his tax returns and full medical records, Republican Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Jason Chaffetz (Utah) said Wednesday.

(CNN) —Wisconsin Rep. Sean Duffy, a Republican, said Monday he thinks Donald Trump should release his tax returns.

Mark Sanford: I Support You, Donald Trump. Now Release Your Tax Returns.

I think Trump doesn't worry about Trumpsters caring what is in his tax returns.

Trump is scared of what Republicans and Independents would see.
Nope you're the one full of shit. Tell you what, grab one of the two congressional investigation reports where they discuss this point into ad nauseum. Time after time, point after point, all of your allegations were disproved and formally signed by all Republican members of the House Select Committee on Intelligence and the Benghazi Committee.

Spoken like a Liberal weenie who has never been in combat in his miserable little life but wishes to sound off on how the military and the veterans look at things.[/QUOTE]

That's right deflect and comment about something you don't have a clue about.[/QUOTE]

Apparently I do know. You have zero combat experience. You've probably never even worn the military uniform.

Again you are so FULL OF SHIT and have no clue what you are talking about!

You REALLY think military members, KNOWING there is a US Ambassador and fellow (ex)SEALS on the ground defending are just going to say, "F* it - we'll never get there in time so why bother'?!

Again, you GO because you have no idea how long the fight will last, how long American SEALs can hold out, and you sure as hell want to get there to secure the bodies if nothing else and give a little payback if possible once there!
Nope you're the one full of shit. Tell you what, grab one of the two congressional investigation reports where they discuss this point into ad nauseum. Time after time, point after point, all of your allegations were disproved and formally signed by all Republican members of the House Select Committee on Intelligence and the Benghazi Committee.

Spoken like a Liberal weenie who has never been in combat in his miserable little life but wishes to sound off on how the military and the veterans look at things.

You mean like this 'Liberal weenie'?

Actually, more like you.

I don't think Trump is much like me at all- I mean other than neither of us served in Vietnam

Why do you think that Trump is a liberal weenie?

You can rest assured Trump is nothing like you. Believe me. Few Americans are.

I would say whatever he paid has passed muster with the IRS.

You mean with a few Liberals who are not going to vote for him anyways? I don't really think he cares.

There is already a list of Republicans who say that they do care about Trump's taxes

Donald Trump should release his tax returns and full medical records, Republican Chairman of the House Oversight Committee Jason Chaffetz (Utah) said Wednesday.

(CNN) —Wisconsin Rep. Sean Duffy, a Republican, said Monday he thinks Donald Trump should release his tax returns.

Spoken like a Liberal weenie who has never been in combat in his miserable little life but wishes to sound off on how the military and the veterans look at things.

That's right deflect and comment about something you don't have a clue about.[/QUOTE]

Apparently I do know. You have zero combat experience. You've probably never even worn the military uniform.[/QUOTE]
Wrong on both counts but that has nothing to do with the thread.

Actually, more like you.

I don't think Trump is much like me at all- I mean other than neither of us served in Vietnam

Thank God

That's right deflect and comment about something you don't have a clue about.

Apparently I do know. You have zero combat experience. You've probably never even worn the military uniform.[/QUOTE]
Wrong on both counts but that has nothing to do with the thread.[/QUOTE]

It certainly has to do with Hillary being fit to serve as Commander-in-Chief. Any comment as to why she lied about coming under sniper fire in Bosnia? And no, I don't believe you ever wore a military uniform mush less ever saw any combat.

Actually, more like you.

Thank God

I will give her credit though. She didn't claim to have come under sniper fire in Bosnia the way Hillary claimed she did.

Actually, more like you.

Thank God few Americans are like Trump.

I just hope he is not suffering from PTSD from his own personal Vietnam

Actually, more like you.

Thank God

I will give her credit though. She didn't claim to have come under sniper fire in Bosnia the way Hillary claimed she did.

Of course Clinton never claimed to be a 'great and very brave soldier' like Trump did.

As you pointed out, there is a code. There is also known protocol that goes hand-in-hand with that code. In a situation in Benghazi, you GO! You will be briefed on the situation as you head there, and all new info known will be given in-flight.

You GO because you have no idea how long the fight will last - you just know Americans under attack and fighting for their lives. EVERY second you waste is a less chance those under attack will make it.

You GO because even if you get there too late you secure the US compound and the bodies of the fallen Americans.

These concepts are completely lost on people who have no clue about the military, about war, and/or about TRULY protecting American lives.

Another excuse I heard for not going was that the military might spoil the 'crime scene' for the FBI? SPOIL A F*ING CRIME SCENE?! Are you KIDDING ME?!

Americans are under heavy terrorist attack, fighting for their lives, and you are worried - since you 'KNOW' the military won't get there in time - they might spoil the crime scene?!

Good Lord!

Indeed you do. My own commanding officer called down friendly fire on our position on July 6, 1966 at Dak To when we were outnumbered and over-run by the 24th NVA. That's the kind of decisions a real commander will make. All Hillary has done is try to make it off stolen valor by claiming she came under sniper fire in Bosnia and by leaving these men to die without even asking for aid to be dispatched. She's a damn disgrace to America,

images

I have spent as much time in the military as Trump or Clinton- though unlike Trump I did not have to get deferments to avoid the draft. Nor did I avoid the military while we were involved in a war- I came of age between wars. Frankly I do not hold anyone's avoidance of the draft against them- not Trump's- or Bill Clinton's

But I also never compared by sleeping around with what you went through in Vietnam.

Well, you've bitched for two days now about Trump's income taxes. Are you any closer to getting them today? It does give you something to harp about though, I guess you need something.

LOL- I am just enjoying the hell out of pointing out
Trump's lie- he said he would release his tax returns-
Trump's hypocrisy- he told Romney to release his tax returns-
And Tricky Trump's lack of transparency- less transparent than Tricky Dick.

Republicans are questioning why Tricky Trump won't release his tax returns- but Trumpsters will never care.

Good Lord!

images

like emails

Actually, more like you.

Thank God few Americans are like Trump.

I just hope he is not suffering from PTSD from his own personal Vietnam

STD's now wonder he doesn't want to release his health records. Trump, the Herpes president doesn't so so good does it?

First of all, you know she's going to bring it up during the debates. And afterwards, once she does, the press will be unrelenting. He knows that's going to happen. So there must be something really damaging in his tax returns. More damaging than not releasing them.

Donald Trump Raised the Rent on His Own Campaign

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It

Once a swindler, always a swindler. Once the donations started pouring in from Trump supporters who probably worked hard to scrape together a few bucks just to send to Donald, Trump raises the rent on every campaign office that's in a building owned by Trump. A clever way to scam those people sending him money. Completely legal. I suspect that no one running before actually owned the buildings that housed their campaign offices. So no laws exist protecting the donors from being scammed.

Just like we thought, once a con artist, always a con artist. Welcome to your 2016 GOP presidential candidate. Now, grab those ankles cuz here it comes.
Forget Comey and the FBI bullshit. This disqualifies Trump. What is he hiding?
It's All But Official: Donald Trump Won't Release His Tax Returns | Huffington Post

First of all, you know she's going to bring it up during the debates. And afterwards, once she does, the press will be unrelenting. He knows that's going to happen. So there must be something really damaging in his tax returns. More damaging than not releasing them.

Donald Trump Jacked Up His Campaign’s Trump Tower Rent Once Somebody Else Was Paying It

Once a swindler, always a swindler. Once the donations started pouring in from Trump supporters who probably worked hard to scrape together a few bucks just to send to Donald, Trump raises the rent on every campaign office that's in a building owned by Trump. A clever way to scam those people sending him money. Completely legal. I suspect that no one running before actually owned the buildings that housed their campaign offices. So no laws exist protecting the donors from being scammed.

Just like we thought, once a con artist, always a con artist. Welcome to your 2016 GOP presidential candidate. Now, grab those ankles cuz here it comes.
It's All But Official: Donald Trump Won't Release His Tax Returns | Huffington Post
You do know you sound desperate to change the subject, don't you?

That's right deflect and comment about something you don't have a clue about.
Apparently I do know. You have zero combat experience. You've probably never even worn the military uniform.
Only a fucking coward and an idiot constantly stands on the bodies of their brothers to prove a political point. My respect for you is lower every day.

My $1000 bet to you to stand behind your false accusations against me still stands. Man up or run like a fucking coward.

Of course! It's called controlling the conversation. We have to remind people the 100 reasons trump can't be potus

Of course! It's called controlling the conversation. We have to remind people the 100 reasons trump can't be potus
You're basically admitting there is no good defense of Hillary or good reason to vote for her. Now, back to Hillary's ongoing problem with the way she mishandled classified information.

You're basically admitting there is no good defense of Hillary or good reason to vote for her. Now, back to Hillary's ongoing problem with the way she mishandled classified information.
What is Trump hiding? Not releasing your taxes should disqualify him. It's unheard of. But then again Trump could murder someone and you'd still support him so what do I care what you say?

Forum List

Back