Why try to warn unbelievers and those that are asleep?

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
WHY TRY TO WARN UNBELIEVERS AND THOSE THAT ARE ASLEEP?===EZEKIEL 3:17-21==17 “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore hear the word out of My mouth, and give them warning from Me.18 When I say unto the wicked, ‘Thou shalt surely die,’ and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.20 Again, when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.”

AS A POSTER ON A "CHRISTIAN" MESSAGE BOARD,I HAVE MY MARCHING ORDERS==Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20 YES SIR!!! LORD

WHY TRY TO WARN UNBELIEVERS AND THOSE THAT ARE ASLEEP?===EZEKIEL 3:17-21==17 “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore hear the word out of My mouth, and give them warning from Me.18 When I say unto the wicked, ‘Thou shalt surely die,’ and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.20 Again, when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.”

We don't have to warn anyone because God has already saved ALL His people from their wicked flesh. Most people don't have the patience to wait until their flesh to perish during this age to enter the new age with new flesh to live forever.

AS A POSTER ON A "CHRISTIAN" MESSAGE BOARD,I HAVE MY MARCHING ORDERS==Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20 YES SIR!!! LORD
sounds like a nazi message board, but I could be wrong.

STRONG BELIEVERS Restore Wandering Believers

19 My dear brothers and sisters, if someone among you wanders away from the truth and is brought back, 20 you can be sure that whoever brings the sinner back will save that person from death and bring about the forgiveness of many sins.
JAMES 5:19

Long ago God spoke many times and in many ways to our ancestors through the prophets. 2 And now in these final days, he has spoken to us through his Son. God promised everything to the Son as an inheritance, and through the Son he created the universe. 3 The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven. HEBREWS 1:1-3===
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15 Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.
HEBREWS 2:14-16

MY POINT????? POSTING THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD,TRYING TO HELP THOSE LOST AND IN ERROR SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BELIEF AND FAITH IN JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.NOT THE OLD LAW IS WHAT SAVES US!!!BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!==Gal 2:16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law."
Gal 2:17 But suppose we seek to be made right with God through faith in Christ and then we are found guilty because we have abandoned the law. Would that mean Christ has led us into sin? Absolutely not!

Gal 2:18 Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down.

Gal 2:19 For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law—I stopped trying to meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God.

Gal 2:20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Gal 2:21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.

PAUL SAYS= I solemnly urge you before God and before Christ Jesus—who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom— 2 to preach the Word of God urgently at all times, whenever you get the chance, in season and out, when it is convenient and when it is not. Correct and rebuke your people when they need it, encourage them to do right, and all the time be feeding them patiently with God’s Word.

3 For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. 4 They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.

5 Stand steady, and don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Bring others to Christ. Leave nothing undone that you ought to do.

6 I say this because I won’t be around to help you very much longer. My time has almost run out. Very soon now I will be on my way to heaven. 7 I have fought long and hard for my Lord, and through it all I have kept true to him. And now the time has come for me to stop fighting and rest. 8 In heaven a crown is waiting for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on that great day of his return. And not just to me but to all those whose lives show that they are eagerly looking forward to his coming back again.
2 TIMOTHY $;1-8

What need are you attempting to satisfy with these threads full of Bible verses and apocalyptic warnings and gobbledy-gook? You never really respond to other posters reponses to your OPs except to type out more of the same. Nobody is really listening to you and you aren't really listening to us. Your efforts to either scare us atheists and people whom you would categorize as not true Christians or to in some way convince us (usually fear based) to believe as you do is only doing the opposite.

Are you okay? Are you somewhere safe? Is everything alright? I wonder if you need help but somehow aren't getting it. Sincerely! I hope you are just a little whacky and not really sick and without assistance.

What need are you attempting to satisfy with these threads full of Bible verses and apocalyptic warnings and gobbledy-gook? You never really respond to other posters reponses to your OPs except to type out more of the same. Nobody is really listening to you and you aren't really listening to us. Your efforts to either scare us atheists and people whom you would categorize as not true Christians or to in some way convince us (usually fear based) to believe as you do is only doing the opposite.

Are you okay? Are you somewhere safe? Is everything alright? I wonder if you need help but somehow aren't getting it. Sincerely! I hope you are just a little whacky and not really sick and without assistance.

GOD SAYS HIS WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!!! I BELIEVE GOD!!! I THINK GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!! but you???==

◄ Isaiah 55:11 ►
so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Last edited:

Dude... If that's the 'Word of God', explain history.

Either the text is just another Monkey pouring his heart out via the written word, or the God he speaks for is impotent with regard the two things most often prayed for: Fairness and Justice.

A Penniless European Philosopher said:

"If there is a God of this world and he loves us; I should not like to be Him, as the suffering that is its history would surely break my heart."

Of all the ancient pathways to 'God' to choose from, why did you pick The New Testament, GISMYS?

We don't have to warn anyone because God has already saved ALL His people from their wicked flesh. Most people don't have the patience to wait until their flesh to perish during this age to enter the new age with new flesh to live forever.

I'll bet you $1.00 that you're going to miss your wicked flesh when it's no longer yours to order about.
:doubt: Just a hunch.​

Long ago God spoke many times and in many ways to our ancestors through the prophets. 2 And now in these final days, he has spoken to us through his Son. God promised everything to the Son as an inheritance, and through the Son he created the universe. 3 The Son radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and he sustains everything by the mighty power of his command. When he had cleansed us from our sins, he sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven. HEBREWS 1:1-3===
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death. 15 Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.

Why did He stop? What's God afraid of?

Why did He stop? What's God afraid of?

WE HAVE THE VERY INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) ETERNAL LIVING WORDS OF GOD TO MANKIND=THE HOLYBIBLE!!! Read it!!

Forum List

Back