Why try to warn unbelievers and those that are asleep?

I have. At least most of The New Testament. And a lot of The Old. I know the stories well.

I simply see them for what they are: Stories. Stories inspired by nothing more than living, breathing, sweating, working, starving, cussing, fucking, fearing, stressing, loving, conniving, parenting, feasting Monkey imagination.

And I'm glad to have studied The Book as much as I have. I wish I knew more about The Koran.

It's all interesting literature... but inspired and 'written' by THE Creator of The Universe all because THE Creator of The Universe decided to pick one Monkey out of Earth's evolving semi-Sentient selection and have a unique in all of history relationship with him? Some Arab named Abraham who live 6,000+ years ago?
:eusa_hand: Not buying it. Not any more.​

I have. At least most of The New Testament. And a lot of The Old. I know the stories well.

I simply see them for what they are: Stories. Stories inspired by nothing more than living, breathing, sweating, starving, cussing, fucking, fearing, stressing, loving, conniving, parenting, feasting, working Monkey imagination.

And I'm glad to have studied The Book as much as I have. I wish I knew more about The Koran.

It's all interesting literature... but inspired and 'written' by THE Creator of The Universe all because THE Creator of The Universe decided to pick one Monkey out of Earth's evolving semi-Sentient selection and have a unique in all of history relationship with him? Some Arab named Abraham who live 6,000+ years ago?
:eusa_hand: Not buying it. Not any more.​

YOUR POSTS ARE PROOF YOU KNOW NOTHING!! Wise up!!!

What's that mean?

That's not even true. My posts prove I can write clearly in American English and that I know enough not to YELL AT PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!

That's something.

What's that mean?

That's not even true. My posts prove I can write clearly in American English and that I know enough not to YELL AT PEOPLE ON A MESSAGE BOARD!!!

That's something.

silly tard!!YOUR POSTS ARE PROOF YOU KNOW NOTHING about the bible!!!

AS A POSTER ON A "CHRISTIAN" MESSAGE BOARD,I HAVE MY MARCHING ORDERS==Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20 YES SIR!!! LORD

Of all the ancient pathways to 'God' to choose from, why did you pick The New Testament, GISMYS?

GISM heard someone else talk about it on the Tee Vee and thought that if he could only act like a jackass every day and night for the rest of his life until he died he will live forever, rule the earth, and receive presents from God.

He probably should have read the story about the talking serpent first.

Right and wrong, true and false, good and evil are irrelevant when someone has the faith to believe...

AS A POSTER ON A "CHRISTIAN" MESSAGE BOARD,I HAVE MY MARCHING ORDERS==Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”Matthew 28:18-20 YES SIR!!! LORD

Of all the ancient pathways to 'God' to choose from, why did you pick The New Testament, GISMYS?

GISM heard someone else talk about it on the Tee Vee and thought that if he could only act like a jackass every day and night for the rest of his life until he died he will live forever, rule the earth, and receive presents from God.

Right and wrong, true and false, good and evil are irrelevant when someone has the faith to believe...

YES!! TO BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE IS A CHOICE,THE MOST IMPORTANT CHOICE YOU WILL EVER MAKE. I CHOSE TO BELIEVEAND I HAVE AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS PROOF I AM RIGHT!!!and you??

WHY TRY TO WARN UNBELIEVERS AND THOSE THAT ARE ASLEEP?===EZEKIEL 3:17-21==17 “Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore hear the word out of My mouth, and give them warning from Me.18 When I say unto the wicked, ‘Thou shalt surely die,’ and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way to save his life, the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.20 Again, when a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block before him, he shall die. Because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.”
STRONG BELIEVERS Restore Wandering Believers

19 My dear brothers and sisters, if someone among you wanders away from the truth and is brought back, 20 you can be sure that whoever brings the sinner back will save that person from death and bring about the forgiveness of many sins.
JAMES 5:19

POINT????? POSTING THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD,TRYING TO HELP THOSE LOST AND IN ERROR SEE THE LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BELIEF AND FAITH IN JESUS AS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR.NOT THE OLD LAW IS WHAT SAVES US!!!BELIEVE GOD'S WORD!==Gal 2:16 Yet we know that a person is made right with God by faith in Jesus Christ, not by obeying the law. And we have believed in Christ Jesus, so that we might be made right with God because of our faith in Christ, not because we have obeyed the law. For no one will ever be made right with God by obeying the law."
Gal 2:17 But suppose we seek to be made right with God through faith in Christ and then we are found guilty because we have abandoned the law. Would that mean Christ has led us into sin? Absolutely not!

Gal 2:18 Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down.

Gal 2:19 For when I tried to keep the law, it condemned me. So I died to the law—I stopped trying to meet all its requirements—so that I might live for God.

Gal 2:20 My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Gal 2:21 I do not treat the grace of God as meaningless. For if keeping the law could make us right with God, then there was no need for Christ to die.
PAUL SAYS= I solemnly urge you before God and before Christ Jesus—who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom— 2 to preach the Word of God urgently at all times, whenever you get the chance, in season and out, when it is convenient and when it is not. Correct and rebuke your people when they need it, encourage them to do right, and all the time be feeding them patiently with God’s Word.

3 For there is going to come a time when people won’t listen to the truth but will go around looking for teachers who will tell them just what they want to hear. 4 They won’t listen to what the Bible says but will blithely follow their own misguided ideas.

5 Stand steady, and don’t be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Bring others to Christ. Leave nothing undone that you ought to do.

6 I say this because I won’t be around to help you very much longer. My time has almost run out. Very soon now I will be on my way to heaven. 7 I have fought long and hard for my Lord, and through it all I have kept true to him. And now the time has come for me to stop fighting and rest. 8 In heaven a crown is waiting for me, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on that great day of his return. And not just to me but to all those whose lives show that they are eagerly looking forward to his coming back again.
2 TIMOTHY $;1-8

YES!! TO BELIEVE OR NOT BELIEVE IS A CHOICE,THE MOST IMPORTANT CHOICE YOU WILL EVER MAKE. I CHOSE TO BELIEVEAND I HAVE AN ENTIRE UNIVERSE AS PROOF I AM RIGHT!!!and you??

I was lucky enough to have learned at an early age that you can't believe everything you read because the world is full of liars, hypocrites and con me hungry for money and always on the prowl for the gullible who then lose their minds and money because they don't use their brains and just believe and become hapless possessions of whatever devil fucked up their minds, in most cases, for life..

You are proof that my parents were right.

I was lucky enough to have learned at an early age that you can't believe everything you read because the world is full of liars, hypocrites and con me hungry for money and always on the prowl for the gullible who then lose their minds and money because they don't use their brains and just believe and become hapless possessions of whatever devil fucked up their minds, in most cases, for life..

YES!!! PUT YOUR TRUST AND FAITH ONLY IN ALMIGHTY GOD AND GOD'S WORD NOT the silly evil ideas of little GOD rejecting,sin loving man!!

YES!!! PUT YOUR TRUST AND FAITH ONLY IN ALMIGHTY GOD AND GOD'S WORD NOT the silly evil ideas of little GOD rejecting,sin loving man!!

Not to worry GISM!

I don't believe a word you say........

i was lucky enough to have learned at an early age that you can't believe everything you read because the world is full of liars, hypocrites and con me hungry for money and always on the prowl for the gullible who then lose their minds and money because they don't use their brains and just believe and become hapless possessions of whatever devil fucked up their minds, in most cases, for life..

yes!!! Put your trust and faith only in almighty god and god's word not the silly evil ideas of little god rejecting,sin loving man!!

not to worry gism!

yes!! Posting to fools like you is a dirty job but hey!!!! The pay is awesome!!!

yes!!! Put your trust and faith only in almighty god and god's word not the silly evil ideas of little god rejecting,sin loving man!!

not to worry gism!

yes!! Posting to fools like you is a dirty job but hey!!!! The pay is awesome!!!

well sure, anyone with eyes that see and ears that hear can clearly see and hear that you have your reward already.

not to worry gism!

well sure, anyone with eyes that see and ears that hear can clearly see and hear that you have your reward already.

YES!!! I LIVE MY LIFE AS A BLESSED,HAPPY son OF GOD TODAY AND HAVE THE PROMISE OF ALMIGHTY GOD FOR A NEW IMORTAL BODY AND ETERNAL LIFE!!! IMHO A FEW THOUSAND YEARS ON THE RE-NEWED EARTH AND THEN WE MOVE OUT INTO THE STARS,TRILLIONS OF WORLDS THERE AND WE USE EARTH AS OUR HOME BASE!!! AWESOME!!! PTL. Ptl.

YES!!! I LIVE MY LIFE AS A BLESSED,HAPPY son OF GOD TODAY AND HAVE THE PROMISE OF ALMIGHTY GOD FOR A NEW IMORTAL BODY AND ETERNAL LIFE!!! IMHO A FEW THOUSAND YEARS ON THE RE-NEWED EARTH AND THEN WE MOVE OUT INTO THE STARS,TRILLIONS OF WORLDS THERE AND WE USE EARTH AS OUR HOME BASE!!! AWESOME!!! PTL. Ptl.

awesome dude!

You get to live in la la land for the rest of your life.

I'm very impressed.....

awesome dude!

You get to live in la la land for the rest of your life.

I'm very impressed.....

YES!!! AWESOME FUTURE!!!!====Then I saw a new earth (with no oceans!) and a new sky, for the present earth and sky had disappeared. 2 And I, John, saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven. It was a glorious sight, beautiful as a bride at her wedding.

3 I heard a loud shout from the throne saying, “Look, the home of God is now among men, and he will live with them and they will be his people; yes, God himself will be among them. 4 He will wipe away all tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying, nor pain. All of that has gone forever.”

5 And the one sitting on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new!” And then he said to me, “Write this down, for what I tell you is trustworthy and true: 6 It is finished! I am the A and the Z—the Beginning and the End. I will give to the thirsty the springs of the Water of Life—as a gift! 7 Everyone who conquers will inherit all these blessings, and I will be his God and he will be my son. 8 But cowards who turn back from following me, and those who are unfaithful to me, and the corrupt, and murderers, and the immoral, and those conversing with demons, and idol worshipers and all liars—their doom is in the Lake that burns with fire and sulphur.
Revelation 21:1-8

I still think you should wait until you are awake before you presume to wake others.

Forum List

Back