Why Unions Are Using $300 Million to Eliminate Five GOP Governors

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Union Bosses’ 2014 Hit List:

By: LaborUnionReport (Diary) @ Red State blog

Union bosses are reportedly planning to spend $300 million of their members’ money to eliminate five Republican governors during in the 2014 elections.

While union bosses have not released a prioritized list, if they had a list prioritizing which governors are higher in their hit list, it would probably look like this:

Want to read the presumptive list? Go to Union Bosses' 2014 Hit List: Why Unions Are Using $300 Million to Eliminate Five GOP Governors | RedState

How much is Carl Rove's PAC using to defeat democrats?

Don't know, bitch.

Why don't you look it up and tell us.

Unions are 501(c)4 organizations, as well.

Wonder if the IRS is going to target them?

:lmao: Yeah, right.

Talk about trumping your own ace. If anything can get that sleazebag Scott reelected this is it. A guy who was only slightly less crooked than Sink last time around now gets to tag the Ds as carpetbaggers and do so legitimately? What idiot came up with this plan?

Address me as sir bitch in the future, Mr. Cowpatty Ingestor.

So you're a switch hitter, huh?

Is that why your avatar takes his pants down and shows his ass for us?

I know this, bitchie boy... The dimocrap party out-spend the Republican Party in almost EVERY election.

So far, for 2014, the scum of the fucking Earth dimocraps have $90,000,000 (Ninety Million Dollars) more than do Republicans.

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=DPC&cycle=2014

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=RPC&cycle=2014

Not only are you pathological liars, you are phenomenal hypocrites.

You LOVE money. You just don't like it when we have some

Address me as sir bitch in the future, Mr. Cowpatty Ingestor.

So you're a switch hitter, huh?

Is that why your avatar takes his pants down and shows his ass for us?

I know this, bitchie boy... The dimocrap party out-spend the Republican Party in almost EVERY election.

So far, for 2014, the scum of the fucking Earth dimocraps have $90,000,000 (Ninety Million Dollars) more than do Republicans.

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=DPC&cycle=2014

https://www.opensecrets.org/parties/totals.php?cmte=RPC&cycle=2014

Not only are you pathological liars, you are phenomenal hypocrites.

You LOVE money. You just don't like it when we have some

yawn, same old shit coming out of the toilet. Is there anyone in the world that does not lie, to include yourself?
If the dems spend more, so be it. It's part of the game. Your just pissed cause the unions that backed Reagan jumped ship after GOP hostility by the far right considered them to be the enemy of the state.

Can you name me one person that does not like money??

Why Unions Are Using $300 Million to Eliminate Five GOP Governors

When Red State says "eliminate", do they mean off them or just defeat them? Sounds like verbiage referring to killing them or is this an over-dramatization to sensationalize the news?

I wonder why Unions support the Democratic Party. Could it be because the Right wants to do away with Unions?

nope, we just want a CHOICE and not be FORCED into one
now on with more lies...funny Democracy flies out the window for you people when it come's to the Unions and Democrats and it's ok they donate MILLIONS to a party for FAVORS

Last edited:
Union Bosses’ 2014 Hit List:

By: LaborUnionReport (Diary) @ Red State blog

Union bosses are reportedly planning to spend $300 million of their members’ money to eliminate five Republican governors during in the 2014 elections.

While union bosses have not released a prioritized list, if they had a list prioritizing which governors are higher in their hit list, it would probably look like this:
Want to read the presumptive list? Go to Union Bosses' 2014 Hit List: Why Unions Are Using $300 Million to Eliminate Five GOP Governors | RedState
Good! I hope the union bosses are successful although I wish they would go after more republican governors. Oh, and if you are upset about the union bosses spending $300 million to remove 5 republican governors, why are you not outraged about the Koch brothers and Sheldon adelson spending 5 or 10 times that much to buy republican governors. Apparently you are okay with wealthy republicans buying the government and unhappy with union bosses trying to get rid of the bought and paid for governors.

LOL, who didn't see the KOCH brothers coming up

the left is so predictable and such hypocrites all rolled into one

I wonder why Unions support the Democratic Party. Could it be because the Right wants to do away with Unions?

nope, we just want a CHOICE and not be FORCED into one
now on with more lies...funny Democracy flies out the window for you people when it come's to the Unions and Democrats and it's ok they donate MILLIONS to a party for FAVORS

and it's not the only one, the GOP has theirs also..

Why does the the Right want to do away with Unions? Because Unions have done nothing but destroy industries, like the auto industry.

Forum List

Back