Why Voting Policies Should Be Revisited

That’s not surprising. Many Americans don’t know shit about our history and civics. That apparently is the fault of Democrats or something.

This is a large part of our political problem, the cause of the divide, and the reason the Democrats' propaganda machine works so well.

1-in-3 pass ‘US Citizenship test,’ just 19% for Americans 45 and younger

Their is no policy, it's in the fucking constitution

Show us.

Show us what , you now never read the Constitution?

Show the Constitutional text concerning a general right to vote.

This is a large part of our political problem, the cause of the divide, and the reason the Democrats' propaganda machine works so well.

I’m sure your movement to obliterate voting rights will pick up steam as you force Rapin’ Brett Kavanaugh through. Unchecked, it will lead to war.

We're already at war.
Yep,and "stupid" is winning, lately...

I’m sure your movement to obliterate voting rights will pick up steam as you force Rapin’ Brett Kavanaugh through. Unchecked, it will lead to war.

We're already at war.

Obviously not.

We're already at war.

Obviously not.
Obviously, yes.... A global laughingstock president...a bunch of people have suddenly lost their faculties of reason and ethics to line up behind the moron president...strange times indeed ..

Forum List

Back