Why was the left silent about Obama helping assasinate Qaddafi?

and they know that their voter base has an even shorter memory span than they do .

The Democratic voter base doesn't care about facts or truth. Their loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

I'd add that being CONSISTENT and having principles is a negative for most ALL loyal party members.. That's what pisses me off the most.. Because as you can see every day on USMB, every dubious act has already been committed by both parties and 80% of the threads are just a pissing match about who did the stupid or dubious first or who was MORE stupid or devious.,.

This is a turn-off for reasonable people who KNOW right from wrong and HAVE principles that DONT CHANGE with the party in power...

Like Libertarians.. for instance. :poke: We were right DECADES ahead about SO MUCH STUFF and got jeered for it...

But American sensibilities and values have come around to things that we've worked for a lifetime.. Like fucking stupid mid east policy, marijuana, justice reform, school and other economic choices... Even inclusiveness for gays and minorities....

...no political conservative or political liberal gets to tell me what to say or how to say it. It's the same for you.

I would never tell you or another what to say. I am simply telling you that comments like yours are damaging to advocates of limited government, limited taxation and the endless claims that we're all a bunch of racists and white supremacists. Then again, perhaps you're a leftist that's here to smear the right.

and they know that their voter base has an even shorter memory span than they do .

The Democratic voter base doesn't care about facts or truth. Their loyalty is to the Democratic Party.

I'd add that being CONSISTENT and having principles is a negative for most ALL loyal party members.. That's what pisses me off the most.. Because as you can see every day on USMB, every dubious act has already been committed by both parties and 80% of the threads are just a pissing match about who did the stupid or dubious first or who was MORE stupid or devious.,.

This is a turn-off for reasonable people who KNOW right from wrong and HAVE principles that DONT CHANGE with the party in power...

Like Libertarians.. for instance. :poke: We were right DECADES ahead about SO MUCH STUFF and got jeered for it...

But American sensibilities and values have come around to things that we've worked for a lifetime.. Like fucking stupid mid east policy, marijuana, justice reform, school and other economic choices... Even inclusiveness for gays and minorities....

We need term limits. The concept of people being life-long representatives is one that is doomed to corruption and failure.

A citizen should become a representative to improve their community and their nation, not to get rich. They should be limited to 5 or 6 years and then they should return to the community that they helped shape.

Most of them die in office because it's too lucrative to retire. They and their family and friends get rich and communities suffer.

Term limits would change things for the better.

Qadaffi was no longer engaged in terrorism, at least that I am aware of. He had given up his WMD program. Obama repaid him by helping militants to overthrow and assassinate him. The left celebrated.

GeneralSalamisGhost.357 on Twitter

The U.S. killed Quaddafi? You sure about that?

Well, had one of those hellfire missiles hit Quadaffi's car, Obama could have correctly said that he had "assassinated" him. However, since our missiles hit other vehicles in the convoy, militants claimed the glory of killing the idiot.

The U.S. and others provided air and other support which helped to overthrow Quadaffi and our involvement directly led to his capture and death.

Do you dispute this?

We need term limits. The concept of people being life-long representatives is one that is doomed to corruption and failure.

A citizen should become a representative to improve their community and their nation, not to get rich. They should be limited to 5 or 6 years and then they should return to the community that they helped shape.

Most of them die in office because it's too lucrative to retire. They and their family and friends get rich and communities suffer.

Term limits would change things for the better.

I know I'm a dreamer, but it's too easy to GET CORRUPTED that's the issue here.. Until you fix that underlying problem, even an 8 or 10 year term is TOO EASY to profit or get Washeimer's disease..

My preferred solution is to DE-EMPHASIZE the parties and the way they've created their own nesting space and rules in Congress.. We got to stop voting for winners.. It's killing the country..

We should vote for fixers and problem solvers. And people with PRINCIPLES... Not because they are offered by the DNC or RNC....

It's hard to get too corrupt when you're only in office for 5-6 years as opposed to 30 years. As well, even if they become corrupt, their corruption is ultimately limited.

One issue we have is that half the country is more than happy to look the other way at blatant corruption. I guess you could say that we get the type of government that we deserve.

...no political conservative or political liberal gets to tell me what to say or how to say it. It's the same for you.

I would never tell you or another what to say. I am simply telling you that comments like yours are damaging to advocates of limited government, limited taxation and the endless claims that we're all a bunch of racists and white supremacists. Then again, perhaps you're a leftist that's here to smear the right.

It is and il give you that. ALL of us need to get that at times. But we are on a message board that encourages such. No excuse, but I just like to say it. To a rabid leftist saying that is like when you get a tiny rock in your boot, but you can't address it till later.

It is and il give you that. ALL of us need to get that at times. But we are on a message board that encourages such. No excuse, but I just like to say it. To a rabid leftist saying that is like when you get a tiny rock in your boot, but you can't address it till later.

I'm also a Christian and I certainly anticipate sharing Heaven with blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Indians, fellow whites, etc. I'm pretty sure that if I carry any bigotry with me into the hereafter, I'll be spending time in purgatory waiting to get into paradise. I don't want that for me nor for anyone else.

It's a toss up as to what the bigger disastorus decision was Invading iraq or killing the colonel

I think it was good to take out Saddam. The vast majority of our losses occurred in the occupation, not the invasion. That should have been managed in an entirely different manner.

It's a toss up as to what the bigger disastorus decision was Invading iraq or killing the colonel

I think it was good to take out Saddam. The vast majority of our losses occurred in the occupation, not the invasion. That should have been managed in an entirely different manner.

Peer to peer the us military is unmatched
They always have a problem with gurrelas

You could of buried the hatchet with Saddam after 911...easily ....

It was personal with Bush Jr.

Barry pimped out US troops to Al Qaeda to help them murder Gaddafi and take Libya as their own.

Gaddafi was helping the Coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa.

Qadaffi was no longer engaged in terrorism, at least that I am aware of. He had given up his WMD program. Obama repaid him by helping militants to overthrow and assassinate him. The left celebrated.

It makes you wonder about the Democrats. Quadaffi was actually working on major beneficial water projects for the people of Africa and was trying to create a stronger African Bloc and their own African currency. I kind of wonder if he was seen as a threat to the Internationalists and had to be taken out

Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency

It makes you wonder about the Democrats. Quadaffi was actually working on major beneficial water projects for the people of Africa and was trying to create a stronger African Bloc and their own African currency. I kind of wonder if he was seen as a threat to the Internationalists and had to be taken out

Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan Creation of Gold-Backed Currency

I don't know, but after what the amateur did to Qaddafi, why would Jung-un or anyone else give up their WMD'S? Thanks Barry.

Forum List

Back