Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?

God. I will give him a big hug and tell him, I love you...Where have you been? Jesus died for you, and we are still waiting. But, I feel like Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for the GREAT pumpkin. Waiting, waiting always waiting.

SHORT WAIT NOW!!! ALL THE SIGNS of the end of this age are here now!!! JEWS BACK IN ISRAEL 1948, HUGE INCREASE INTRAVEL WORLDWIDE,HUGEVINCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE,INCREASE IN EVIL, EARTHQUAKES, IRAN,SYRIA AND RUSSIA RERADY TO ATTACK ISRAEL!!! SHORT WAIT NOW!! PTL.

WHY WASTE YOUR LIFE TRYING TO FIGHTAND ARGUE AGAINST GOD??? For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

God. I will give him a big hug and tell him, I love you...Where have you been? Jesus died for you, and we are still waiting. But, I feel like Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for the GREAT pumpkin. Waiting, waiting always waiting.

SHORT WAIT NOW!!! ALL THE SIGNS of the end of this age are here now!!! JEWS BACK IN ISRAEL 1948, HUGE INCREASE INTRAVEL WORLDWIDE,HUGEVINCREASE IN KNOWLEDGE,INCREASE IN EVIL, EARTHQUAKES, IRAN,SYRIA AND RUSSIA RERADY TO ATTACK ISRAEL!!! SHORT WAIT NOW!! PTL.

Short wait? Haven't you been saying that for the past 15 years? Ever since you learned how to land your one fingered capital opinions on the internet?
Do you expect to be spouting the same gubbins in another 15 years or do you think you will be too gaga aged 86?

Short wait? Haven't you been saying that for the past 15 years? Ever since you learned how to land your one fingered capital opinions on the internet?
Do you expect to be spouting the same gubbins in another 15 years or do you think you will be too gaga aged 86?

so you heard the warning!!! now you have no excuse!!!

BE WISE!!!! Do not waste your life trying to fight and argue against ALMIGHTY GOD!! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?
For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

BELIEVERS!!!=The Lord can rescue you and me from the temptations that surround us, and continue to punish the ungodly until the day of final judgment comes. 10 He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful thoughts. 2 PETER 2:9-10==God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin, of greed and hate, envy, murder, fighting, lying, bitterness, and gossip.

30 They were backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, always thinking of new ways of sinning and continually being disobedient to their parents. 31 They tried to misunderstand, broke their promises, and were heartless—without pity. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
Romans 1:26-32== Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom.
1 corinthians 6:9

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. 2 Timothy 3:16

The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Psalms 12:6

Of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh. Ecclesiastes 12:12b

But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name. John 20:31

The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. Psalms 19:1

Forum List

Back