Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

I do believe in "God" as a sort of superbody combination of all that exists in the universe (and beyond). I believe that being loving, unselfish, and kind is the "first step" to becoming enlightened and ascending to a higher spiritual plane (which is a form of "heaven" when compared with our experience here on earth).

You, me, and everyone we know are currently here to learn and grow. Earth is like a school.

I don't believe that "Christianity" is the only path to enlightenment, and I believe that religions can sometimes be damaging in that they "restrict" their practitioners from exploring everything that can be explored. If we are to become truly enlightened, there are no need for "rules". A man who knows in his heart/soul that being unkind to your neighbor is at a much better place spiritually than a man who is only being kind because he fears that God will "punish him" if he is not.

Last edited:
The Lord can rescue you and me from the temptations that surround us, and continue to punish the ungodly until the day of final judgment comes. 10 He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful thoughts. 2 PETER 2:9-10==God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

28 So it was that when they gave God up and would not even acknowledge him, God gave them up to doing everything their evil minds could think of. 29 Their lives became full of every kind of wickedness and sin, of greed and hate, envy, murder, fighting, lying, bitterness, and gossip.

30 They were backbiters, haters of God, insolent, proud, braggarts, always thinking of new ways of sinning and continually being disobedient to their parents. 31 They tried to misunderstand, broke their promises, and were heartless—without pity. 32 They were fully aware of God’s death penalty for these crimes, yet they went right ahead and did them anyway and encouraged others to do them, too.
Romans 1:26-32== Don’t you know that those doing such things have no share in the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who live immoral lives, who are idol worshipers, adulterers or homosexuals—will have no share in his Kingdom.
1 corinthians 6:9

The Lord can rescue you and me from the temptations that surround us, and continue to punish the ungodly until the day of final judgment comes. 10 He is especially hard on those who follow their own evil, lustful thoughts. 2 PETER 2:9-10==God let go of them and let them do all these evil things, so that even their women turned against God’s natural plan for them and indulged in sex sin with each other. 27 And the men, instead of having normal sex relationships with women, burned with lust for each other, men doing shameful things with other men and, as a result, getting paid within their own souls with the penalty they so richly deserved.

We are charged to save ourselves, GISMYS. Enlightenment is a personal path and the shedding of the selfish, separate self is something that only YOU can do.

We are charged to save ourselves, GISMYS. Enlightenment is a personal path and the shedding of the selfish, separate self is something that only YOU can do.

If we could save ourselves, then there would be no reason for Jesus to die on that Roman cross as payment for our sins!!! think!

If we could save ourselves, then there would be no reason for Jesus to die on that Roman cross as payment for our sins!!! think!

Jesus was a teacher just like Buddha. His purpose - I believe - was to teach (which he did).

Last edited:

Jesus was a teacher just like Buddha. As an enlightened individual, he did indeed serve a purpose while here on earth. But it's up to us to learn from his teachings and figure out how to "save ourselves" - spiritually - so to speak.

JESUS IS GOD!!!! YOU BETTER LEARN THAT TRUTH FAST!!!==Christ is the exact likeness of the unseen God. He existed before God made anything at all, and, in fact, 16 Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory. 17 He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. 18 He is the Head of the body made up of his people—that is, his Church—which he began; and he is the Leader of all those who arise from the dead, so that he is first in everything; 19 for God wanted all of himself to be in his Son.

20 It was through what his Son did that God cleared a path for everything to come to him—all things in heaven and on earth—for Christ’s death on the cross has made peace with God for all by his blood. 21 This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies and hated him and were separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. 22 He has done this through the death on the cross of his own human body, and now as a result Christ has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are standing there before him with nothing left against you—nothing left that he could even chide you for; 23 the only condition is that you fully believe the Truth, standing in it steadfast and firm, strong in the Lord, convinced of the Good News that Jesus died for you, and never shifting from trusting him to save you. This is the wonderful news that came to each of you and is now spreading all over the world. And I, Paul, have the joy of telling it to others.
COLOSSIANS 1:15-23

JESUS IS GOD!!!! YOU BETTER LEARN THAT TRUTH FAST!!!==Christ is the exact likeness of the unseen God. He existed before God made anything at all, and, in fact, 16 Christ himself is the Creator who made everything in heaven and earth, the things we can see and the things we can’t; the spirit world with its kings and kingdoms, its rulers and authorities; all were made by Christ for his own use and glory. 17 He was before all else began and it is his power that holds everything together. 18 He is the Head of the body made up of his people—that is, his Church—which he began; and he is the Leader of all those who arise from the dead, so that he is first in everything; 19 for God wanted all of himself to be in his Son.

20 It was through what his Son did that God cleared a path for everything to come to him—all things in heaven and on earth—for Christ’s death on the cross has made peace with God for all by his blood. 21 This includes you who were once so far away from God. You were his enemies and hated him and were separated from him by your evil thoughts and actions, yet now he has brought you back as his friends. 22 He has done this through the death on the cross of his own human body, and now as a result Christ has brought you into the very presence of God, and you are standing there before him with nothing left against you—nothing left that he could even chide you for; 23 the only condition is that you fully believe the Truth, standing in it steadfast and firm, strong in the Lord, convinced of the Good News that Jesus died for you, and never shifting from trusting him to save you. This is the wonderful news that came to each of you and is now spreading all over the world. And I, Paul, have the joy of telling it to others.

Well you and I aren't so different - I believe Jesus is God, too. The only difference is that I also believe that you, I, and everything you see and feel around you also makes up "God". Every individual has the potential to become as enlightened as Jesus, and ascend to higher planes of existence/thinking.

Well you and I aren't so different - I believe Jesus is God, too. The only difference is that I also believe that you, I, and everything you see and feel around you also makes up "God". Every individual has the potential to become as enlightened as Jesus, and ascend to higher planes of existence/thinking.

SATAN THOUGHT HE could be like GOD too!!!

That may have been true, but Satan seems to have gone about things the wrong way (by choosing the path of ego, selfishness, darkness). That is not the path to enlightenment.

If Satan had chosen the path of unselfish love, things may have gone differently with him.

Correct?

That may have been true, but Satan seems to have gone about things the wrong way (by choosing the path of ego, selfishness, darkness). That is not the path to enlightenment.

If Satan had chosen the path of unselfish love, things may have gone differently with him.

Correct?
GOD IS GOD A ETERNAL SPIRIT BEING, THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD ALMIGHTY!!!
BEST YOU SEEK TO LEARN WHO AND WHAT GOD IS!! Isaiah 40:28 - Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of his understanding.

Revelation 1:8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jeremiah 10:10 - But the LORD [is] the true God, he [is] the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

Jeremiah 10:12 - He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heavens by his discretion.

Jeremiah 51:15 - He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.

Romans 1:20 - For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Isaiah 44:6 - Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I [am] the first, and I [am] the last; and beside me [there is] no God.

Isaiah 57:15 - For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name [is] Holy; I dwell in the high and holy [place], with him also [that is] of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones.

GOD IS GOD A ETERNAL SPIRIT BEING, THERE IS NO GOD BUT GOD ALMIGHTY!!!
BEST YOU SEEK TO LEARN WHO AND WHAT GOD IS!! Isaiah 40:28 - Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, [that] the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? [there is] no searching of his understanding.

But I told you that I do in fact believe in "one God". We are in agreement with that.

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?
For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God? Man compared to ALMIGHTY GOD is like a germ on a worm on a germ ,only total FOOLS try to fight and argue against ALMIGHTY GOD!!!and you????

BEWARE! BEWARNED! Do not waste your life trying to fight and argue against ALMIGHTY GOD!! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?
For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done

Question

Are we "arguing" with god

Or

Are we arguing with FRUITCAKES and DELUSIONALS that claims to know what god wants?

BEWARE! BEWARNED! Do not waste your life trying to fight and argue against ALMIGHTY GOD!! Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

Silly man.
No one is fighting god.
We are fighting a silly sychophant on the internet!

2 Timothy 3:16,17 says,
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."

But God is greater than we. There are many things God has not yet revealed to us. Just think how many questions we have on earth. They for the most part could be resolved by a deep study of God's Word. God's Word is sufficient for our needs. However, life goes beyond this earth. We don't understand light, electricity or sleep, let alone the marvels of the gigantic universe. We should be willing to humble ourselves and openly acknowledge that we know so little. We fully concur with the apostle when he says in 1 Corinthians 13:9-12,

"For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known."

How foolish so many reject the truth God has revealed and deny the little truth they are acquainted with!

May we like this Psalmist be passionate about God's Word. May our heart be inflamed with a desire to know and live out all of God's truth!

This is the same argument as "why do god haters persist?" We don't argue with god. We argue with stupid humans who don't realize god was made up. God didn't make us, we made up god.

This is the same argument as "why do god haters persist?" We don't argue with god. We argue with stupid humans who don't realize god was made up. God didn't make us, we made up god.

YOU=That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1

God. I will give him a big hug and tell him, I love you...Where have you been? Jesus died for you, and we are still waiting. But, I feel like Linus in the pumpkin patch waiting for the GREAT pumpkin. Waiting, waiting always waiting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back