Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?

There is no happy blessed life unless you know God!!==Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

4 But when the time came for the kindness and love of God our Savior to appear, 5 then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what Jesus Christ our Savior did 7 so that he could declare us good in God’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. 8 These things I have told you are all true. Insist on them so that Christians will be careful to do good deeds all the time, for this is not only right, but it brings results.

9 Don’t get involved in arguing over unanswerable questions and controversial theological ideas; keep out of arguments and quarrels about obedience to Jewish laws, for this kind of thing isn’t worthwhile; it only does harm. 10 If anyone is causing divisions among you, he should be given a first and second warning. After that have nothing more to do with him, 11 for such a person has a wrong sense of values. He is sinning, and he knows it.
TITUS 3:2-11

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?
For centuries men have clenched their fists and gritted their teeth in the face of God, and they do it today. They pit their own will against the will of God,no little man can match brain power with Almighty God.Nothing can stand against God and yet men foolishly slam their own wills against the will of God like shattering eggs against granite and all you have is the strewn refuse of lives broken against a God that cannot be violated.

Men have always tried to fight God. That isn't anything new. It's not just common to our age, although it is common to our age. For example you can go back to the very beginning and you can find out that God had a standard and Eve decided to fight it and Adam decided to join the fight and all of us are cursed. God had a standard for sacrifice. Abel obeyed it and Cain fought it and wound up cursed. God had a standard for morality Noah kept it. The rest of the world fought it and drowned. God had a standard for separation from the world and sexual purity. Abraham kept it. Lot fought it, lost his wife and his seed was cursed. God had a standard for spiritual priority. Jacob bought it; Esau fought it and lost the blessing.

You can't fight God. It does not work. You can't find one man in history, one man in the revelation of God that ever fought against God and won. It can't be done.

9 Woe to the man who fights with his Creator. Does the pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with him who forms it, saying, “Stop, you’re doing it wrong!” or the pot exclaim, “How clumsy can you be!”? 10 Woe to the baby just being born who squalls to his father and mother, “Why have you produced me? Can’t you do anything right at all?”

11 Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, Israel’s Creator, says: What right have you to question what I do? Who are you to command me concerning the work of my hands? 12 I have made the earth and created man upon it. With my hands I have stretched out the heavens and commanded all the vast myriads of stars.
isaiah 45:9-12

Possibilities:

A) You didn't comment or agree with anything on the segment which is a summary of the story of Jesus because you think it is probably myth.

You didn't answer the question now or any other time about how old you think the Earth is because you really may feel a sense of embarrassment? IDK

B) You are a Satan worshipper and only answer to what starts out as reasonable questions is more scripture thus deterring any true conversation. In turn, fulfilling your true agenda in hopefully turning as many people away from the Bible as possible.

Suppose it’s neither. .......................

Which brings me back to the thought that it is not a lack of insight, or mental illness with you. You actually may be a Satanist using EFFECTIVE reverse psychology.

Gism is a person whose mind has been completely addled by religion and rendered useless. When he was still a young and supple lad his mind was raped and defiled by a gang of bible thumping perverts in the darkness of a basement bible study class. ever since then he has aspired to become a rapist too and spends his days and nights desperately trying to lure other people down the same dark alley where his mind was so ruthlessly murdered.

I heard that for at least 15 years gism was spamming the us and uk yahoo message boards with this same mindless shit. I saw other Christians beg him to stop making them look ridiculous. Never happened. He has been known to take out multiple ID's to respond to his own gibberish when he is ignored and he also uses those multiple ID's to give himself excellent ratings to make it appear as if he has a vast and approving following. Someone once identified 164 different ID's that he was using.

He is truly deranged.

Jesus says to believers=If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.… john 15:18

Jesus says to believers=If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. 19"If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you.… john 15:18

I guess you probably already know that this verse has nothing whatever to do with you being exposed as an actor and lying fraud.

Unless persecution and being hated by the world has come to mean having no worries, a jaguar to drive the pretty wife to play tennis as you invest in gold, make an ass out of yourself, and boast of youth and good health from the comfort of your suburban prison.

10 You can see that I am not trying to please you by sweet talk and flattery; no, I am trying to please God. If I were still trying to please men I could not be Christ’s servant. Galations 1:10

I guess you probably already know that this verse has nothing whatever to do with you being exposed as an actor and lying fraud.

Unless persecution and being hated by the world has come to mean having no worries, a jaguar to drive the pretty wife to play tennis as you invest in gold, make an ass out of yourself, and boast of youth and good health from the comfort of your suburban prison.

WOW!!! Yu are behind times!!! God has blessed me with a new 2014 BMW BUT WE DID KEEP THE JAG WHICH THE PRETTY WIFE LOVES TO DRIVE!!

WOW!!! Yu are behind times!!! God has blessed me with a new 2014 BMW BUT WE DID KEEP THE JAG WHICH THE PRETTY WIFE LOVES TO DRIVE!!

well there you go.

So, in the future, do not confuse "being hated by the world" with being laughed at and ridiculed for being a jackass.

GOOD TO BE LOVED!!! Love the sinner but hate all evil,sins. Believers are not perfect,we are just sinners that confess and repent of sins ant try to live a better more pleasing life to God than we lived yesterday!!!

GOOD TO BE LOVED!!! Love the sinner but hate all evil,sins. Believers are not perfect,we are just sinners that confess and repent of sins ant try to live a better more pleasing life to God than we lived yesterday!!!

The only problem with that theory is that if you repent of your sins you don't continue to sin the exact same sins over and over again. Until you get around to repenting for violating the first command and for trying to mislead others into doing the same anyone with eyes will see that you are just full of shit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kA9ei4WX-s&list=RD4kA9ei4WX-s]Stereo Mc's - Connected - YouTube[/ame]

For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus. 25 God presented Christ as a sacrifice of atonement, through the shedding of his blood—to be received by faith. Romans 3:23

The Coming Doom

They pay no heed to the real hidden meaning of things, but divert themselves instead with all kinds of iniquitous arcane lore. They do not know the hidden meaning of what is actually taking place, nor have they ever understood the lessons of the past. Consequently, they have no knowledge of what is coming upon them and have done nothing to save their souls from the deeper implications of present events.

THE DEAD SEA SCRIPTURES, The Triumph Of YAHWEH, (Of Thanksgiving for Victory (xviii 1-15).

God has the first and last word!!! Best you learn that ETERNAL TRUTH!!! ===2 Timothy 3:16 ►

All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

BELIEVERS=we are citizens of heaven, where the Lord Jesus Christ lives. And we are eagerly waiting for him to return as our Savior. 21 He will take our weak mortal bodies and change them into glorious bodies like his own, using the same power with which he will bring everything under his control. phillipians 3:21==50 What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that our physical bodies cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These dying bodies cannot inherit what will last forever.

51 But let me reveal to you a wonderful secret. We will not all die, but we will all be transformed! 52 It will happen in a moment, in the blink of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, those who have died will be raised to live forever. And we who are living will also be transformed. 53 For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die,[j] this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.[k]

O death, where is your victory?
O death, where is your sting?[l]”

56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.
1 CORINTHIANS 15:50-58

BELIEVERS!!!==For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. 14 Stand your ground, putting on the belt of truth and the body armor of God’s righteousness. 15 For shoes, put on the peace that comes from the Good News so that you will be fully prepared.[d] 16 In addition to all of these, hold up the shield of faith to stop the fiery arrows of the devil. 17 Put on salvation as your helmet, and take the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
18 Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere. EPHESIANS 6:12-18

Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?=God wants to share His creation with His family and God has a lot of good "stuff" like cities with streets paved with pure gold,His family will have new imortal bodies,never any pain or sickness,no tears. I don't want to miss this eternal life of joy!! and you?

OK, why waste your short mortal life believing in something you can't prove? Come on now. People make stuff up, fantasize or flat out lie. If god loves us, he sure doesn’t show it. I am reminded of the Jihadi Muslims "martyrs' that commit suicide by murdering the infidel innocent nobodies because they are following religious doctrines by luring them with promises of a happy afterlife. Excuse me, it is delusional. Drink the purple Kool-Aid and be one with god.

OK, why waste your short mortal life believing in something you can't prove? Come on now. People make stuff up, fantasize or flat out lie. If god loves us, he sure doesn’t show it. I am reminded of the Jihadi Muslims "martyrs' that commit suicide by murdering the infidel innocent nobodies because they are following religious doctrines by luring them with promises of a happy afterlife. Excuse me, it is delusional. Drink the purple Kool-Aid and be one with god.

we have all the universe and life as proof of GOD how much more proof does a fool need????

Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

4 But when the time came for the kindness and love of God our Savior to appear, 5 then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what Jesus Christ our Savior did 7 so that he could declare us good in God’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. 8 These things I have told you are all true. Insist on them so that Christians will be careful to do good deeds all the time, for this is not only right, but it brings results.

9 Don’t get involved in arguing over unanswerable questions and controversial theological ideas; keep out of arguments and quarrels about obedience to Jewish laws, for this kind of thing isn’t worthwhile; it only does harm. 10 If anyone is causing divisions among you, he should be given a first and second warning. After that have nothing more to do with him, 11 for such a person has a wrong sense of values. He is sinning, and he knows it.
TITUS 3:2-11

Half of the Psalms are David arguing and cursing god.
Daniel wrestled with him.
Job questions him.
Moses.
Lot. Jonah. Noah.
Have you ever read the bible?

once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

4 but when the time came for the kindness and love of god our savior to appear, 5 then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling holy spirit, 6 whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what jesus christ our savior did 7 so that he could declare us good in god’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. 8 these things i have told you are all true. Insist on them so that christians will be careful to do good deeds all the time, for this is not only right, but it brings results.

9 don’t get involved in arguing over unanswerable questions and controversial theological ideas; keep out of arguments and quarrels about obedience to jewish laws, for this kind of thing isn’t worthwhile; it only does harm. 10 if anyone is causing divisions among you, he should be given a first and second warning. After that have nothing more to do with him, 11 for such a person has a wrong sense of values. He is sinning, and he knows it.
Titus 3:2-11

half of the psalms are david arguing and cursing god.
Job questions him.
Moses.
Lot. Jonah. Noah.

these guys did not have the new testment!! What is your excuse!!!

once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

4 but when the time came for the kindness and love of god our savior to appear, 5 then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling holy spirit, 6 whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what jesus christ our savior did 7 so that he could declare us good in god’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. 8 these things i have told you are all true. Insist on them so that christians will be careful to do good deeds all the time, for this is not only right, but it brings results.

9 don’t get involved in arguing over unanswerable questions and controversial theological ideas; keep out of arguments and quarrels about obedience to jewish laws, for this kind of thing isn’t worthwhile; it only does harm. 10 if anyone is causing divisions among you, he should be given a first and second warning. After that have nothing more to do with him, 11 for such a person has a wrong sense of values. He is sinning, and he knows it.
Titus 3:2-11

half of the psalms are david arguing and cursing god.
Job questions him.
Moses.
Lot. Jonah. Noah.

these guys did not have the new testment!! What is your excuse!!!

Are they all damned?

Forum List

Back