Why waste your life trying to fight and argue with Almighty God?

Jesus gave his believers our marching orfers,we are to take the good news(gospel) to all the world so everyone will have a chance to know TRUTH and that God loves them and wants to forgive them so they will have eternal life and not perish.

I'm a former Christian who put absolute faith into the New Testament. The challenges which eventually led me in another direction is science and history outside the Bible.

I work with a number of brilliant people: engineers, scientists, and project managers. I high number of them are indeed Christians. I have learned to avoid the subject. It is difficult to discuss certain topics or debate with someone who fully believes the Earth is 7-8000 years old and humans lived along side dinosaurs. These are educated adults. Any proof which offer reason (IMO) and evidence- Satan put it there.

I don't consider myself a full blown Atheist, but an Agnostic. I can not put faith in a literary work authored by humans in something as serious as absolute truth of our origins and the universe. The Bible itself is loaded with contradictions. So it violates the claim that the Lord's Law is perfect.

Poor lost blinded soul! you know just enough to prove your ignorance! Try to think! All creration is proof of God what kind of fool needs more proof??? and you??

I don't know if your trolling or not. Your answers are like talking to someone from the Puritan times.
OK. Enlighten me.

How old do you think the Earth is? (I've asked you that several times and you never answer)

Is there anything in this brief summary you find incorrect?

you have to expand to view visual.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYfdt34wDfM&feature=youtu.be]greatest story - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Stop arguing with God and let your speech and actions agree with Him. Can two walk together unless they are in agreement? If we go through the day whining and complaining, how can we be in agreement with God at the same time. Dont argue with God, agree with Him.

9 Woe to the man who fights with his Creator. Does the pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with him who forms it, saying, “Stop, you’re doing it wrong!” or the pot exclaim, “How clumsy can you be!”? 10 Woe to the baby just being born who squalls to his father and mother, “Why have you produced me? Can’t you do anything right at all?”

11 Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, Israel’s Creator, says: What right have you to question what I do? Who are you to command me concerning the work of my hands? 12 I have made the earth and created man upon it. With my hands I have stretched out the heavens and commanded all the vast myriads of stars.
isaiah 45:9-12

Jesus gave his believers our marching orfers,we are to take the good news(gospel) to all the world so everyone will have a chance to know TRUTH and that God loves them and wants to forgive them so they will have eternal life and not perish.

So why don't you take the good news to them instead of condemning everyone who doesn't agree with everything you say to hell?

I'm a former Christian who put absolute faith into the New Testament. The challenges which eventually led me in another direction is science and history outside the Bible.

I work with a number of brilliant people: engineers, scientists, and project managers. I high number of them are indeed Christians. I have learned to avoid the subject. It is difficult to discuss certain topics or debate with someone who fully believes the Earth is 7-8000 years old and humans lived along side dinosaurs. These are educated adults. Any proof which offer reason (IMO) and evidence- Satan put it there.

I don't consider myself a full blown Atheist, but an Agnostic. I can not put faith in a literary work authored by humans in something as serious as absolute truth of our origins and the universe. The Bible itself is loaded with contradictions. So it violates the claim that the Lord's Law is perfect.

Ive yet to find a verse that claims the Bible is perfect. I see no reason to believe that anything touched by humans should be expected to be perfect. I also see no reason why we need a perfect Bible to point us to a perfect God and Christ.

It seems to me that the scriptures are a tool to help us learn how to approach God and communicate with Him ourselves.

Stop arguing with God and let your speech and actions agree with Him. Can two walk together unless they are in agreement? If we go through the day whining and complaining, how can we be in agreement with God at the same time. Dont argue with God, agree with Him.

But, again, both Moses and Abraham argued with God. Abraham argued with God not to destroy the people of Sodom and Gommorah if He could find enough righteous among them. Moses argued with God to keep the Israelites from being destroyed.

Both of them argued with God. And they were blessed for doing so.

I think the question is what kind of argument are you having with God and why?

9 Woe to the man who fights with his Creator. Does the pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with him who forms it, saying, “Stop, you’re doing it wrong!” or the pot exclaim, “How clumsy can you be!”? 10 Woe to the baby just being born who squalls to his father and mother, “Why have you produced me? Can’t you do anything right at all?”

11 Jehovah, the Holy One of Israel, Israel’s Creator, says: What right have you to question what I do? Who are you to command me concerning the work of my hands? 12 I have made the earth and created man upon it. With my hands I have stretched out the heavens and commanded all the vast myriads of stars.

Possibilities:

A) You didn't comment or agree with anything on the segment which is a summary of the story of Jesus because you think it is probably myth.

You didn't answer the question now or any other time about how old you think the Earth is because you really may feel a sense of embarrassment? IDK

B) You are a Satan worshipper and only answer to what starts out as reasonable questions is more scripture thus deterring any true conversation. In turn, fulfilling your true agenda in hopefully turning as many people away from the Bible as possible.

Suppose it’s neither. Suppose you are a person content with your relationship with your idea of God. Fine. Normally a fellowship where everyone else around you who think and feel the same way can be experienced when you go to church.

If a person decides not to wait until Sunday to witness and preach, it can range from subtle comments with people we meet every day who want to bring others to Jesus. To the other end of the spectrum of a person standing in the middle of traffic holding a Bible up shouting scriptures at cars going by to the point its almost hard to understand them.

Is that what you’re doing here? Are you standing on a cyber street corner shouting scripture at people?

I fully understand you are content with your spirituality and you could care less what I or anyone thinks of you. Even though the Holy Spirit may be surging through you right now anxious to point out how Im blinded by the dark side followed by a Scripture pointing the way- try. . . if at all possible. . .to find some part you that understands . . . I get it. I know what you are promoting. There is no misunderstanding or lack of clarity of what you saying me and the world. . . ok?

But if you can’t or won’t carry something that resembles a conversation or spirited debate- what are you doing here? 100 threads later you not saying anything different. You conveyed your message after the first thread you created. Every thread after is saying the same thing with a different title. Why? To what end?

I regrettably have left some sarcastic remarks. But only after you dodge questions with graceless comments followed by more unnecessary scripture. Some of the best public speakers are Christians, and they do it well. Not preaching on Sunday, but having well founded debates with scientists and holding their own. Even better- representing the beliefs they have so effectively that they can go exchange with scientists or others who don’t hold their beliefs and not sound foolish.

It’s my opinion, but you sound foolish after so many repetitive exhortations.

Some of your fellow Christians have the intelligence, knowledge, and confidence to engage with people and discuss from a Bible standpoint of how scripture applies to the disagreement or inquires. When confronted with any resemblance of such talk you fall back on "Oh you poor little unguided soul. Have fun in hell."

You ever heard of the Westboro Baptist Church. They are the organization standing outside of funerals of fallen vets shouting scripture and they got what they deserved. Does that behavior seem like God's work to you?

I enter your threads (anyone of them as they all say the same thing) with the intent in an attempt to understand where you come from. Not to down you. Example: I am sincerely attempting to understand how and why some people I know believe the Earth is 7-8000 years old. It difficult to do so with Christian friends. I don’t know everything, but strive to learn as much as possible. I have enough insight to know being wrong means I can learn something. Knowledge is power.

Which brings me back to the thought that it is not a lack of insight, or mental illness with you. You actually may be a Satanist using EFFECTIVE reverse psychology.

Last edited:

Possibilities:

A) You didn't comment or agree with anything on the segment which is a summary of the story of Jesus because you think it is probably myth.

You didn't answer the question now or any other time about how old you think the Earth is because you really may feel a sense of embarrassment? IDK

B) You are a Satan worshipper and only answer to what starts out as reasonable questions is more scripture thus deterring any true conversation. In turn, fulfilling your true agenda in hopefully turning as many people away from the Bible as possible.

Suppose it’s neither. Suppose you are a person content with your relationship with your idea of God. Fine. Normally a fellowship where everyone else around you who think and feel the same way can be experienced when you go to church.

If a person decides not to wait until Sunday to witness and preach, it can range from subtle comments with people we meet every day who want to bring others to Jesus. To the other end of the spectrum of a person standing in the middle of traffic holding a Bible up shouting scriptures at cars going by to the point its almost hard to understand them.

Is that what you’re doing here? Are you standing on a cyber street corner shouting scripture at people?

I fully understand you are content with your spirituality and you could care less what I or anyone thinks of you. Even though the Holy Spirit may be surging through you right now anxious to point out how Im blinded by the dark side followed by a Scripture pointing the way- try. . . if at all possible. . .to find some part you that understands . . . I get it. I know what you are promoting. There is no misunderstanding or lack of clarity of what you saying me and the world. . . ok?

But if you can’t or won’t carry something that resembles a conversation or spirited debate- what are you doing here? 100 threads later you not saying anything different. You conveyed your message after the first thread you created. Every thread after is saying the same thing with a different title. Why? To what end?

I regrettably have left some sarcastic remarks. But only after you dodge questions with graceless comments followed by more unnecessary scripture. Some of the best public speakers are Christians, and they do it well. Not preaching on Sunday, but having well founded debates with scientists and holding their own. Even better- representing the beliefs they have so effectively that they can go exchange with scientists or others who don’t hold their beliefs and not sound foolish.

It’s my opinion, but you sound foolish after so many repetitive exhortations.

Some of your fellow Christians have the intelligence, knowledge, and confidence to engage with people and discuss from a Bible standpoint of how scripture applies to the disagreement or inquires. When confronted with any resemblance of such talk you fall back on "Oh you poor little unguided soul. Have fun in hell."

You ever heard of the Westboro Baptist Church. They are the organization standing outside of funerals of fallen vets shouting scripture and they got what they deserved. Does that behavior seem like God's work to you?

I enter your threads (anyone of them as they all say the same thing) with the intent in an attempt to understand where you come from. Not to down you. Example: I am sincerely attempting to understand how and why some people I know believe the Earth is 7-8000 years old. It difficult to do so with Christian friends. I don’t know everything, but strive to learn as much as possible. I have enough insight to know being wrong means I can learn something. Knowledge is power.

Which brings me back to the thought that it is not a lack of insight, or mental illness with you. You actually may be a Satanist using EFFECTIVE reverse psychology.

why do some allow satan to use them as his tool and fool?? Best count the cost!

Does the Holy Spirit give a person enough power to type in tongues?

The irony very may be you think you are doing something good, unless you are a Soldier of Satan. Good Luck.

Perhaps at some point when you have taken enough forum space your threads will be consolidated.

Why waste your time posting stupid shit on the internet?

Jesus sends believers to tell those poor lost,blinded souls that God loves them and is unwilling that anyone perish but that all have eternal life!!! do you think that is a bad idea???

Perhaps if you used more exclamation points and question marks people would understand.

thank you very much for your knowledge if you also like to argue with God?

w1.png

Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

4 But when the time came for the kindness and love of God our Savior to appear, 5 then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what Jesus Christ our Savior did 7 so that he could declare us good in God’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. 8 These things I have told you are all true. Insist on them so that Christians will be careful to do good deeds all the time, for this is not only right, but it brings results.

9 Don’t get involved in arguing over unanswerable questions and controversial theological ideas; keep out of arguments and quarrels about obedience to Jewish laws, for this kind of thing isn’t worthwhile; it only does harm. 10 If anyone is causing divisions among you, he should be given a first and second warning. After that have nothing more to do with him, 11 for such a person has a wrong sense of values. He is sinning, and he knows it.
TITUS 3:2-11

Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

4 But when the time came for the kindness and love of God our Savior to appear, 5 then he saved us—not because we were good enough to be saved but because of his kindness and pity—by washing away our sins and giving us the new joy of the indwelling Holy Spirit, 6 whom he poured out upon us with wonderful fullness—and all because of what Jesus Christ our Savior did 7 so that he could declare us good in God’s eyes—all because of his great kindness; and now we can share in the wealth of the eternal life he gives us, and we are eagerly looking forward to receiving it. 8 These things I have told you are all true. Insist on them so that Christians will be careful to do good deeds all the time, for this is not only right, but it brings results.

9 Don’t get involved in arguing over unanswerable questions and controversial theological ideas; keep out of arguments and quarrels about obedience to Jewish laws, for this kind of thing isn’t worthwhile; it only does harm. 10 If anyone is causing divisions among you, he should be given a first and second warning. After that have nothing more to do with him, 11 for such a person has a wrong sense of values. He is sinning, and he knows it.

Woe to the man who fights with his Creator. Does the pot argue with its maker? Does the clay dispute with him who forms it, saying, “Stop, you’re doing it wrong!” or the pot exclaim, “How clumsy can you be!”? 10 Woe to the baby just being born who squalls to his father and mother, “Why have you produced me? Can’t you do anything right at all?”

What kind of a silly little man would think he can argue with or against GOD and ever win??? Once we, too, were foolish and disobedient; we were misled by others and became slaves to many evil pleasures and wicked desires. Our lives were full of resentment and envy. We hated others and they hated us.

Forum List

Back