Why we are fighting in Syria

Wrong section again loony.

Soon to be moved, I hope.

Eh?

Can someone translate the OP? Daniyel, you have any clue what the fuck did I just read?
The Tangling thoughts of a loony.
-Conspiracy + Jew hatred + Inability to think clearly.

Your thieves, and you call me a Jew hater. I think this makes it even more obvious that Isis is working for Israel, and its obvious you have now claimed the Golan Heights also as your own. Your government is the cause of all the unrest in the ME and well this is where the thread belongs so everyone can see what yours are like.

Lo and behold, we have the top MENSA candidate (notice her regular use of the word "your" instead of the correct"you're") with her usual rant. Does any rational person believe that skinheads like Penelope actually care about the Arabs and all those tens of thousands that have been killed by their fellow Arabs in just the last three years?. I had received an E-mail today stating the following. Naturally the top MENSA candidate would never ever think of signing a petition like that because she is one of those responsible for the rise of anti-Semitism in the world.

"Today, anti-Israel hatred is rising. Throughout America, Europe, and the Middle East, extremists demonize the Jewish state and whip up anti-Israel bigotry, boycotts and hatred.
Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

Eh?

Can someone translate the OP? Daniyel, you have any clue what the fuck did I just read?

Your thieves, and you call me a Jew hater. I think this makes it even more obvious that Isis is working for Israel, and its obvious you have now claimed the Golan Heights also as your own. Your government is the cause of all the unrest in the ME and well this is where the thread belongs so everyone can see what yours are like.

Lo and behold, we have the top MENSA candidate (notice her regular use of the word "your" instead of the correct"you're") with her usual rant. Does any rational person believe that skinheads like Penelope actually care about the Arabs and all those tens of thousands that have been killed by their fellow Arabs in just the last three years?. I had received an E-mail today stating the following. Naturally the top MENSA candidate would never ever think of signing a petition like that because she is one of those responsible for the rise of anti-Semitism in the world.

"Today, anti-Israel hatred is rising. Throughout America, Europe, and the Middle East, extremists demonize the Jewish state and whip up anti-Israel bigotry, boycotts and hatred.
Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

For one thing I"m not a skinhead nor am I loosing my hair. For another you should be jumping with joy as the arabs kill each other off, its what the Jews and some Zionist Americans love, and who some of the Arabs are working for. Personally I have no feelings about Jews as a whole, but one can't escape Karma, they have no one to blame but themselves.

PS: the Jews have been playing the victim for so long . Those poor Jews, 6 million in Russian were starving, on and on articles in the NY Times, send money now. Where does the no. 6 million come from. It was 6 million before WWI and even WWII.

Jews can't be the victims anymore nor live off of WWII anymore. What a shame.

PS: the Jews have been playing the victim for so long . Those poor Jews, 6 million in Russian were starving, on and on articles in the NY Times, send money now. Where does the no. 6 million come from. It was 6 million before WWI and even WWII.

What the fuck did I just read?

Eh?

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

For one thing I"m not a skinhead nor am I loosing my hair. For another you should be jumping with joy as the arabs kill each other off, its what the Jews and some Zionist Americans love, and who some of the Arabs are working for. Personally I have no feelings about Jews as a whole, but one can't escape Karma, they have no one to blame but themselves.

JEws have no one to blame but themselves? For what?

BTW, you just described Palestinians to a TEE. They got no one but themselves to blame for their pathetic behavior over the last 7 decades. Palestinians are the dumbest of all Arabs.

Actually, they are not really a separate Arab group, they are just a made up people. The word 'Palestine' and 'Palestinian' are the biggest hoaxes of the world.

I am a jew and familiar with lots of jews------none of us have
"LIVED(ed) OFF OF WORLD WARII" unlike illiterate pigs and sows like you-----we generally work. I have no idea what your allusion to "6 million starving in Russian" means How does one starve in Russian? I am curious about you-------at about what age were you when
you began to understand that "jews are no damned good" I grew up in a town full of people of primitive
background----farming folk who were on the edge of illiteracy like you. They were Nazis way back then, too. Even
the little children were as disgusting as are you

Eh?

Sally-----true story>>> I grew up in a town full of illiterate Nazi pigs like Penelope. My family brought a little house
in that town in the 1950s----jews were not entirely welcomed---but they needed to sell those houses. It was a disgusting experience for my mom-----being a Nazi town---
there were clubs that were "restricted" etc etc. I had no idea why she said this frequently "I'll show them ---I am
going to sell this house to a 'colored' family" I understood later on when I grew up. Penelope is probably a product of the dung heap which spawned her

bits and pieces of crap that inebriated family members mumbled during the holiday festivities-----right after church

bits and pieces of crap that inebriated family members mumbled during the holiday festivities-----right after church
I am getting the feeling that Penelope suffers from some sort of mental illness?

I am getting the feeling that Penelope suffers from some sort of mental illness?

belief in an accepted and standard religion is not call
a "mental illness" by DSM V She has a creed----
"islamo Nazi pig"

Neither Rosie, where does the 6 mil no. come from? Some say its in the Talmud somewhere.

Eh?

Sally-----true story>>> I grew up in a town full of illiterate Nazi pigs like Penelope. My family brought a little house
in that town in the 1950s----jews were not entirely welcomed---but they needed to sell those houses. It was a disgusting experience for my mom-----being a Nazi town---
there were clubs that were "restricted" etc etc. I had no idea why she said this frequently "I'll show them ---I am
going to sell this house to a 'colored' family" I understood later on when I grew up. Penelope is probably a product of the dung heap which spawned her

If Penelope didn't tell us that she lives in Michigan, I would think that she is one of those old Nazis still alive in Yorkville. Maybe before Michigan, she used to tend bar at Lorelei's on 86th Street talking with Heinz and Otto of the good old days when the Bund was very active in New York.

Neither Rosie, where does the 6 mil no. come from? Some say its in the Talmud somewhere.

Of course those sites like David Duke, Stormfront, Rense, etc. all have Talmudic scholars on their payroll. Since I would never claim to be a Talmud scholar, maybe Penelope knows of some legitimate site which says that the number six million is in the Talmud. Meanwhile, regardless of how many plus or minus six million were killed, I suggest that Penelope contact Wolfgang Benz, an award winning German historian, who claims that six million died in the Holocaust. For all we know there could be more since graves are being found to this day.

Eh?

Sign the Petition
to Fight Hatred
Against Israel and Jews"

Oh, I almost missed this post. You can claim that you are not a skinhead, but your thinking is like some skinhead who has 88 tattoo'd somewhere on his or her body. Penelope, you are one sick woman if you actually think that people enjoy seeing innocent Arabs killed. Terrorists yes, but not innocent Arabs who are harming no one. One thing for sure is that you are salivating over this so-called "Karma" that you think the Jews have coming. All those Nazi-thinking people like you salivate over the same thing. One thing I hope you never do since you feel the Jews have brought all this stuff upon themselves is never ever use anything which was invented by a Jew, even though this action might mean your demise. After all, you wouldn't want to say you were saved because of a Jew.

Has this skinhead ever shown any sympathy on this forum for what these innocent Arabs are going through? Does anyone think she has contributed one penny to relief organizations to alleviate the suffering they are going through in places like Iraq and Syria? She, just like the other skinheads, use these Arabs as their pawns in their fight against the Jews whom they hate.

Neither what? If you say "neither" your "neither" must refer to two items. To what two items are you referring?.
As to your reference to "six million"------your toilet reading list fascinates me. ------you give yourself away very quickly-------by the time I was ten years old I was able to recognize persons who read and swallowed the shit that you enjoy. It's that easy. I used to find examples of your reading
material scattered about on the edges of town----near a small liquor store that was situated near a whore house. I was so naïve back then that I had to ask my mom why
a little clutch of huts would be rented at "fifty dollars per
hour". She told me that ---the place was made to give
truck drivers a chance to take a nap. I believed her
but found their and your reading material very strange----
mostly about jews

Eh?

If Penelope didn't tell us that she lives in Michigan, I would think that she is one of those old Nazis still alive in Yorkville. Maybe before Michigan, she used to tend bar at Lorelei's on 86th Street talking with Heinz and Otto of the good old days when the Bund was very active in New York.

Of course those sites like David Duke, Stormfront, Rense, etc. all have Talmudic scholars on their payroll. Since I would never claim to be a Talmud scholar, maybe Penelope knows of some legitimate site which says that the number six million is in the Talmud. Meanwhile, regardless of how many plus or minus six million were killed, I suggest that Penelope contact Wolfgang Benz, an award winning German historian, who claims that six million died in the Holocaust. For all we know there could be more since graves are being found to this day.

For those who do not know----libels about the Talmud have been going on in the minds and mouths of islamo Nazi pigs for more than 1500 years (the islamo Nazi era was started by Constantine of the first Reich) . The Talmud is an impressive work-----many HUGE volumes----written mostly in Aramaic --no less. Those islamo Nazi pigs who are so fascinated by it------never read it-----in fact most are illiterate or at least functionally illiterate like penelope

Forum List

Back