Why we dont agree on Rittenhouse Case

Unfortunately, the video evidence presented by the MSM was manipulated by the politically driven prosecution. Those who limited their information, including VIDEO, to MSM sources can only understand the case as presented by the MSM. It is entirely possible to assemble facts and video into a false narrative, and the MSM are masters of this. The only way to fully understand what happened is to review ALL of the news, video, and information available from ALL sources. Especially sources that don't align with one's bias. We cannot find the truth until we consciously replace searching for information that proves what we believe with searches for what the truth actually is.

That's true. MSM is pushing division on a scale that we have never seen now. Also, of note, the prosecution had a HD video of the scene but gave the regular video to the jury, which had way less clarity and there was a sharp distinction between the two. I believe the jury was able to finally look at the HD but the prosecution needs to charged with withholding crucial evidence. That could have swayed the jury to make the wrong decision.

Right....And even that truncated and manipulated video showed the three commie punks to be the aggressors.
I feel confident that people viewed the footage via news and propaganda sources.

That's true. MSM is pushing division on a scale that we have never seen now. Also, of note, the prosecution had a HD video of the scene but gave the regular video to the jury, which had way less clarity and there was a sharp distinction between the two. I believe the jury was able to finally look at the HD but the prosecution needs to charged with withholding crucial evidence. That could have swayed the jury to make the wrong decision.
Yes, the prosecution should at the very least be disbarred. Prison time is more appropriate though.

There is a good reason why lefties and righties do not agree on the Rittenhouse case. We have each gained our perspective on the case from news sources, but we don't all take advantage of the same sources. There has been a very broad range of news and information available that ranges from politically motivated propaganda, to evidence of what really happened on the night of the shooting. Those who limited their news sources to politically motivated MSM sources are only able to see the case as engineered by the MSM. Those who took advantage of the additional news available beyond the MSM were able to get a much broader understanding of what happened.

We don't have journalism in this country anymore. We have Pravda.

The only video that I was able to view, including the manipulated video, was made available by news sources. I viewed it all as well.

Even video is editorialized now by only showing the parts that bolster the narrative they are attempting to push. The problem is that most lefties get their news from extremely biased sources and social media and don’t bother to do any further investigation whatsoever. Any reasonable person that actually watched the the video clips in their entirety and listened to the testimony in this trial would find Rittenhouse innocent. There is a video on YouTube from E that shows Hollywood’s reaction. It is clear as day that those folks don’t have a clue as to the actual facts in this case. They do the same when it comes to voting.

A case went to trial. Utilizing existing law, evidence and the judge's instructions, the jury found the defendant not guilty.

The rest is just noise from the wings. As usual.
Depends on who you define are "wings".
Yes there were the FEW who painted Kyle as a saint. But there are MASSES that wanted him found guilty regardless of evidence.
Most conservatives, like myself, understand this was a very tragic and avoidable event. The kid was obviously in the wrong for carrying a loaded weapon and running around with it in such a high emotional atmosphere. We also know he was 17 years old. And therefore foolish.
He is guilty of stupidity, gross stupidity. But that has no bearing on whether he was guilty of murder.
Fortunately you can't be convicted for being stupid. You have to actually commit the crime, and be proven in court.
Those who don't believe this - are tyrannist.

Even video is editorialized now by only showing the parts that bolster the narrative they are attempting to push. The problem is that most lefties get their news from extremely biased sources and social media and don’t bother to do any further investigation whatsoever. Any reasonable person that actually watched the the video clips in their entirety and listened to the testimony in this trial would find Rittenhouse innocent. There is a video on YouTube from E that shows Hollywood’s reaction. It is clear as day that those folks don’t have a clue as to the actual facts in this case. They do the same when it comes to voting.

They operate entirely on emotions and feelings. They are devoid of logic.

Exactly. Lefties are limited to seeing the case as it was engineered by the MSM, since they look no further than that boundary. Self imposed ignorance.

I didn't evade anything. In fact I posted a thumbs up on your post.
I haven't seen you or Mac1958 reply with anything that demonstrates having read or understanding the opening post. Why do you think lefties and righties disagree about the Rittenhouse case?

I watched almost every minute of the trial.

That is where I got my information from. If EVERYONE did that, there would be a lot more who agree he was innocent.

You have to take out your political ideology, and ignore the noise in the media. WATCH THE TRIAL. Thats what the jurors did. Thats why they reached the right decision.
Nothing matters.... No matter what the information.....there is only one RIGHT
to them and it didn't happen. I fear that you have made the mistake of thinking they can be reasoned with.....trust me...they cannot be.

Jo

Exactly. Lefties are limited to seeing the case as it was engineered by the MSM, since they look no further than that boundary. Self imposed ignorance.
It's actually worse than that. Even if they watched the identical trial they would not reach the conclusion that he was innocent. They simply do not care
about what happened....they don't care about the fires, the looting or the assaults.....they only know that they are unhappy with the results....you cannot penetrate this kind of tribal ignorance.

A Mystery

May be an image of 1 person and text that says 'Irishrygirl @irishrygirl The biggest mystery in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial to me is how the judge fits that black robe over top of his white one.'

What disturbs me most is the knee jerk statement made by a then presidential candidate, several woke politicians, and news media talking bobble heads. Now that a jury has declared his innocence these same individuals, including the President, declare it’s a travesty of justice and promote more CRT and gun control crap. In short these morons declare self defense equates to guilty in the press until proven innocent and if that fails just burn cities to the ground.

It's actually worse than that. Even if they watched the identical trial they would not reach the conclusion that he was innocent. They simply do not care
about what happened....they don't care about the fires, the looting or the assaults.....they only know that they are unhappy with the results....you cannot penetrate this kind of tribal ignorance.
I agree that lefties are wired differently, and that they naturally come up with backwards thinking, but they also operate as a herd. If the MSM had been out to persecute and convict Kyle's attackers, lefties would have followed. If the MSM had presented the truth, lefties would have followed in lockstep.

Forum List

Back