Why we should listen to the 97%

I don't know how the details if Kyoto reflect the simple threat of our additions to GHGs.

You are reflecting on a time when conservatives had misled Congress. That's been cleared up. Cap and trade will pass before 2016.

You are reflecting on a time when conservatives had misled Congress.

Clinton was President and Kyoto received zero votes in the Senate.

Why will Obama bring up Cap & Trade in the last 2 years of his term?
He'll be an even lamer duck than he is now.

Why do you keep bringing up things unrelated to the topic of this thread?

Why do you keep claiming the majority agree with you?

You forgot to answer what other groups favor risking the earth's future.

Everyone who doesn't want to waste tens of trillions for a tiny reduction in CO2.

Still think reprocessing spent fuel creates fissile materials?
Or that Plutonium isn't for reactors?

Yes. I proved it to you. Why do you think that we don't do it?

What do you imagine you proved to me? Be specific.

We don't do it because an idiot, Jimmy Carter, was afraid.

You forgot to answer what other groups favor risking the earth's future.

Everyone who doesn't want to waste tens of trillions for a tiny reduction in CO2.

Plutonium is the by product of nuclear reactors. It is one of the most toxic substances known to man. It takes a hundred thousand years to break down.

How toxic? Any numbers?

People who know have answers. People who don't, have only questions Todd.

Holston's home sweet home.

Sorry to be dense, but can we assume that you oppose this fellow's attempt to take over this town? It's not obvious from your post. But, like I said, I may be too dense here for the subtleties.

Holston personifies conservative freedom. The freedom for them to impose what they've been told is best for them, on everybody else.

Yes. I proved it to you. Why do you think that we don't do it?

What do you imagine you proved to me? Be specific.

We don't do it because an idiot, Jimmy Carter, was afraid.

So, your idea is to not fear nuclear terrorism?

You can bet that every card carrying Communist in the world became so by falling for a slick sales pitch showing how Communism would make their personal life not so miserable.

Just like the card carrying conservative, here.

Power is very seductive, so empowering folks to impose what's good for them on others is an easy sell to those unable to grasp the big picture.

We are protected from both communism and conservatism here by democracy but only as long as we maintain an adequately informed electorate. Support education. Support science. Support a legitimate fourth estate. Resist gerrymandering and voter suppression. Get the Grover Norquists and Karl Roves and Donald Trumps of the world out of DC.

So, your idea is to not fear nuclear terrorism?

You said we have a hard time keeping fissile material from terrorists.

Like so many of your claims, ridiculous.

Rediculous only if you are not smart enough to worry about nuclear terrorism.

You must think that spent fuel is more secure in pools at dozens of reactors around the country, instead of reprocessed and consumed in the reactor.

The idea that people who don't know enough also don't know enough to realise that they don't know enough ("Dunning-Kruger effect" is so much simpler to get your tongue around) isn't particularly new. Bertrand Russell in The Triumph of Stupidity in the mid 1930s said that "The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt." Even earlier, Charles Darwin, in The Descent of Man in 1871, stated "ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge."

130200447034.jpg

Last edited:

And people like you think plutonium is created in a chemical reaction. Dumb people.

The Toddster is desperate enough to have to make up shit again. It's happening almost every day now.

I can't make up your idiocy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...bal-warming-is-a-religion-31.html#post7815776

3 idiotic comments in one post.
Great job!

Plutonium is the by product of nuclear reactors. It is one of the most toxic substances known to man. It takes a hundred thousand years to break down.

How toxic? Any numbers?

One thousand of a gram will kill you instantly. One million of a gram will kill you in 5 years.

I did a paper on it in college.

And people like you think plutonium is created in a chemical reaction. Dumb people.

The Toddster is desperate enough to have to make up shit again. It's happening almost every day now.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...bal-warming-is-a-religion-31.html#post7815776

Great job!
You are so full of hubris that you remind me of a blood gorged flea so full of hubris that it explodes.

Great job!
You are so full of hubris that you remind me of a blood gorged flea so full of hubris that it explodes.

Yeah, reading the idiocy PMS posts does make me feel smarter.

Great job!

Yeah, reading the idiocy PMS posts does make me feel smarter.

You're the only one who'd know if you "feel smarter". All we can observe is that you act dumber.

Forum List

Back