Why We Will not have a Civil War over the Whitherin Away of Democracy

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I hate to see it, and I hate to say it, but the American people have lost their willingness to literally fight for their rights and freedom. The totalitarian- leaning left knew what it was doing with those participation trophies, helmets for kids riding tricycles, and mandatory child car seats. They knew also what they were doing with the masculinization of women and the feminization of men.

What violence occured over the totalitarians letting boys claim to be girls and beat up real girls as a so-called sport? Were there even any protests of note? Anyone even picket, much less lock arms to block the way of such a punk bully? No. Certainly no man has stepped forward to give those preteders the ass-whipping they so well deserve.

Instead, the response was "well, gosh. Those girls should stand up for themselve by quitting!"

So, no. We're not going to have any "insurrection," because the America haters are being more open about their efforts to get around democracy.

I hate to see it, and I hate to say it, but the American people have lost their willingness to literally fight for their rights and freedom.
It would help if you could tell us a right and freedom you've lost that YOU--YOU YOUR SELF--are willing to fight and die for. Because right now, you're posting about it on an obscure message board. Put another way, you've become the thing you say you hate because you ain't fighting.
The totalitarian- leaning left knew what it was doing with those participation trophies, helmets for kids riding tricycles, and mandatory child car seats.
Has any society ever gone to war over participation trophies, helmets and car seats in your world?
They knew also what they were doing with the masculinization of women and the feminization of men.
Sometimes it's funny--you guys decrying the advances in technology that no longer require frontiersmen hunting for food. We have advanced as a society because of the democratization of technology, capital, and knowledge.
What violence occured over the totalitarians letting boys claim to be girls and beat up real girls as a so-called sport? Were there even any protests of note? Anyone even picket, much less lock arms to block the way of such a punk bully? No. Certainly no man has stepped forward to give those preteders the ass-whipping they so well deserve.
None. Because it happens so rarely. Were you hoping for violence?
Were there even any protests of note? Anyone even picket, much less lock arms to block the way of such a punk bully? No. Certainly no man has stepped forward to give those preteders the ass-whipping they so well deserve.
Its so hilarious at this point, I address it twice. You were hoping for violence....says all that needs to be said about your ideology and it's shortcomings.
Instead, the response was "well, gosh. Those girls should stand up for themselve by quitting!"
That response was not the correct one. The response should have been, always do your best no matter what.
So, no. We're not going to have any "insurrection," because the America haters are being more open about their efforts to get around democracy.
That makes zero sense.

The reason that Americans are not fighting one another is because they are largely content with their lives. You're in the extreme minority; a republican who is out of power in Washington and a Blob supporter who will be (in either 3 months or 51 months) without any power at all. Marjorie Taylor Greene is what you'll become; a laughing stock respected by nobody. Hopefully you have less cellulite

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
I hate to see it, and I hate to say it, but the American people have lost their willingness to literally fight for their rights and freedom. The totalitarian- leaning left knew what it was doing with those participation trophies, helmets for kids riding tricycles, and mandatory child car seats. They knew also what they were doing with the masculinization of women and the feminization of men.

There will be no civil war becase the stuff you're taking about isn't happening.

So, no repeat of J6? You know, the one where you retards threw a hissy fit, stormed the Capitol and tried to lynch your own party member because he wouldn’t go along with the lies that elections were stolen?

So, this time when you MAGA morons lose, there will be no whining and you will stay home? Good to know.

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
There will certainly be a civil war, just not in the way you are thinking it will be.

The cities are literally disintegrating. Crime has grown into eating the infrastructure. In Oakland, California the streetlights have been cannibalized by criminals. They,have been replaced by four way stop signs. Fire hydrants have been stolen and not replaced. In case of fire, spit. Police are being defunded, a policy that both democrat candidates support as well as the abolishing of ICE and the Border Patrol. The intent is to increase the number of criminals and increase the incidence of criminal activity.

Stores are closing or going to appointment based shopping. Before I left the Dairy Queen in Mission Viejo was locked. You had to call and an employee would come open the door. These are passive ways of opposing crime. That won't last. Then you will have your civil war.

Forum List

Back