Why We Will not have a Civil War over the Whitherin Away of Democracy

The right of women and girls to have female sports as a safe place. What make you think a dude pretending to be a girl woudl be on the JV team? Oh, right. Because he sucked as a male athlete. That why he decided he should just join female athletics, and to hell with the actual females.

Any male who beats up a girl or woman, or robs them of their opportunity to play in female sports, or insists on watching them undress in the lock room, while his schlong hangs out in front of them, even if they are female children.

I'd give a younger boy pretending to be a girl the benefit of the doubt. Plenty of stage mothers involved in the transgender publicity industry. Look at "Jazz" Jennings and her shrew of a mother.

If they are high school age, they know what their doing. In my day, it wouldn't have been an issue. Male friends of the females that a boy dressing like a girl injured or forced off the team would make sure he was unable to play. When the dad heard that the boy who treated his daughter like that had been taken care of by her male peers, he would have put away his shotgun and figured the problem had basically taken care of itself.

That war between the United States and the Confederate States wasn't a "civil war" by the real definition. In a civil war, the fighting is about who will govern, not about one country invading another. The English Civil War was a civil war. That's the kind of civil war I mean, but it won't happen with today's so-called "men."

Again, not what I'm talking about. And again, what I'm talking about won't happen.
So you’re wondering why manly men (such as yourself) haven’t strapped on the body armor to start shooting folks over boys competing on girls teams?

I’m curious and I would like a straight answer for once.

How many times has this happened? What do you foresee as the top-out point in this faux outrage you keep pretending is an issue of national importance?

Forum List

Back