Why Women Should Not Be Cops

But on television, the tiniest women easily take the bruisers down.
Couch Potatoes Get Their Brains Peeled

TV's distortion of reality is like Matrix sunglasses affecting the public's vision of society. Everybody's mind is molded to go only so far in learning what real life tells them, which should be the only way of judging right and wrong, true and false.

can't pay them as cops and just let them take easy jobs . Also , its is claimed that domestic call are the most dangerous . So once again , can't let women be cops and take only the most dangerous jobs . ------------- [its a quandary] directing traffic and meter maids might be ok for lady cops Ice !!
Hoopla for Lola

The motto of the Women's NBA is: DYKES DON'T DUNK.

If all cops were women, I would start robbing banks

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I hope a female cop arrests you and/or gives you a ticket...that would be funny.

Maybe the only solution is teaching martial arts to all police officers, males and females. :)
If I'm not mistaken that's what our government does here in Vietnam :eusa_think:
It takes a long time to develop useful martial arts skills. But based on what I've seen on COPS it appears that most (if not all) cops lack useful awareness of the most basic wrestling holds. It is not uncommon to see four or five cops pouncing on an average-size subject like a pack of wild dogs, shouting like lunatics, panting and struggling for minutes trying to handcuff him.

It's disgraceful.

Forum List

Back