Why Women Shrug Off Lousy Sex

I do find time to think about school, homework, meals, housecleaning and laundry. Oh, and my career. :lol:

I hope you cum across another fine lady similar to your old girl in Tampa!

Sorry, I'm outta rep to send you Pale Rider!

Sex is great exercise, and fun too, so yeah I'd love to find another one like her too, and seeing as though I'm talking about over twenty five years ago, I think it would be OK to post a pic of her. You can see why I could never tell her NO... :D

dana3r.jpg

Last edited:

Wow... well, that's my old girl friend from Tampa too. Some of our sessions between the kissing, the fondling, the fingering, the fucking and the experimenting would last hours, and then she'd be in the bathroom in the tub under the spout with heavy drip going on her clit. I was blown away when we first started having sex. I couldn't believe anybody could want it that frequently and non stop. I learned to just go with the flow and do what was humanly possible of me. I never heard her complain... :tongue:

But since her, I've never another woman in my life that had even HALF of the sex drive that she did. I always thought that she was born that way.

I do find time to think about school, homework, meals, housecleaning and laundry. Oh, and my career. :lol:

I would think it would kind of be a blow to the male ego after a while tho? I mean, if he can't ever satisfy her appetites, that could cause problems. The male ego is a fragile thing. :lol:

When I was raising my babies, thoughts and desires for sex took a back seat.

You're not the only one that does that most women do. For the most part it unfair, selfish and rather stupid for the woman to do this. Most woman are freaks in bed before they get married and then slightly after the marriage, once Junior comes they clam up and close the store and expect their husbands to live like monks!

It's like the man makes a comment to go eat at only one restaurant for the rest of his life. First, dishes start to go off the menu. Next, restaurant starts to close down most days of the week, then month, then year. And woman wonder why husbands start to go to other restaurants and gets mad when they discover their husband has went to a new restaurant with all the dishes on the menu, opened all week long!!!!!!! :evil:

I mean if the women changes from a freaks, to less of a freaks to a fucking NUNS, what the hell do their expect their husbands to do? If you want to be a nun join the convent, just don't expect you're husband to be a monk, when our society is built for sleeping around!

Wives are 90% at fault for their husband's infidelity!!! Yet they will take 0% of the responsibility for it!

I mean if a woman is going to close shop, then why care if their husband finds sex outside the marriage, because he is obviously not finding it in the marriage! Where is the fairness in that?

The hypocrisy is crystal clear!

Wow... well, that's my old girl friend from Tampa too. Some of our sessions between the kissing, the fondling, the fingering, the fucking and the experimenting would last hours, and then she'd be in the bathroom in the tub under the spout with heavy drip going on her clit. I was blown away when we first started having sex. I couldn't believe anybody could want it that frequently and non stop. I learned to just go with the flow and do what was humanly possible of me. I never heard her complain... :tongue:

But since her, I've never another woman in my life that had even HALF of the sex drive that she did. I always thought that she was born that way.

I would think it would kind of be a blow to the male ego after a while tho? I mean, if he can't ever satisfy her appetites, that could cause problems. The male ego is a fragile thing. :lol:

True.
But a woman can still be insatiable while stroking her man's ego. Satisfied at the end of playtime ... communicating contentment ... praising a job well done ... and then ready for another round a short time later. Some women have an over active sex drive boarding on that of a nympho.

True.
But a woman can still be insatiable while stroking her man's ego. Satisfied at the end of playtime ... communicating contentment ... praising a job well done ... and then ready for another round a short time later. Some women have an over active sex drive boarding on that of a nympho.

Yep, until you have been married to em for a while.

They need to do a study on how many women swear off of sex AFTER marriage. I know lots and lots of guys with that complaint. Of course it is the same old story. Ask the guy how often they do it........hardly ever, maybe twice a week. Ask the gal.......constantly, like twice a week.

True.

Yep, until you have been married to em for a while.

You mean, a month?

You're not the only one that does that most women do. For the most part it unfair, selfish and rather stupid for the woman to do this. Most woman are freaks in bed before they get married and then slightly after the marriage, once Junior comes they clam up and close the store and expect their husbands to live like monks!

It's like the man makes a comment to go eat at only one restaurant for the rest of his life. First, dishes start to go off the menu. Next, restaurant starts to close down most days of the week, then month, then year. And woman wonder why husbands start to go to other restaurants and gets mad when they discover their husband has went to a new restaurant with all the dishes on the menu, opened all week long!!!!!!! :evil:

I mean if the women changes from a freaks, to less of a freaks to a fucking NUNS, what the hell do their expect their husbands to do? If you want to be a nun join the convent, just don't expect you're husband to be a monk, when our society is built for sleeping around!

Wives are 90% at fault for their husband's infidelity!!! Yet they will take 0% of the responsibility for it!

I mean if a woman is going to close shop, then why care if their husband finds sex outside the marriage, because he is obviously not finding it in the marriage! Where is the fairness in that?

We are all responsible for our own thoughts and actions. A man putting the blame on his wife for his own infidelity is wrong. Same if the roles were reversed.

That being said, I agree with much of what you posted.
I know and have talked to plenty of women who I believe are afraid to open up sexually to their husbands. They bitch and complain about how their man wants them to try this or that and they seem to be so grossed out by it. But, some of these same women have met other men and are willing, if not already have had the same sexual experiences that their husbands want. I dont' get it.

"Women might be having sex for a dozen different reasons, only one of which might be that it feels good and is satisfying," Derogatis told LiveScience. "It's a path to intimacy, it's a path to fulfilling a role of the woman or wife, it's a means to keeping her partner happy, and on and on."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20101024/sc_livescience/nakedtruthwhywomenshrugofflousysex

Another reason: she might have an empty feeling and has a desire to have her void filled.

We are all responsible for our own thoughts and actions. A man putting the blame on his wife for his own infidelity is wrong. Same if the roles were reversed.

That being said, I agree with much of what you posted.
I know and have talked to plenty of women who I believe are afraid to open up sexually to their husbands. They bitch and complain about how their man wants them to try this or that and they seem to be so grossed out by it. But, some of these same women have met other men and are willing, if not already have had the same sexual experiences that their husbands want. I dont' get it.

some husbands are more easially controlled than others.

Forum List

Back