Why won't Obama admit he's gay and that Michelle is a tranny like Joan Rivers said?

the facts are all there.?

How many threads has Moore started now proclaiming Moore's fantasy that Michelle Obama has a cock? And fantasizing that President Obama is gay.

Sure seems like Moore is looking for an interracial gay threeway.

How many threads has Moore started now proclaiming Moore's fantasy that Michelle Obama has a cock? And fantasizing that President Obama is gay.

There is nothing wrong with being gay, and if you don't agree, I'll call you the WORST thing I can, I'll call you a queer..

:lol:

You morons are the dumbest creatures in the universe.

From what I have seen of your posts, the two of you would make a really cute couple.

Oohh look, a leftist calling someone queer, how unique.

You call people queer because it's just the worst insult you can think of, right sploogy?

:lmao:

There is nothing wrong with being gay, and if you don't agree, I'll call you the WORST thing I can, I'll call you a queer..

:lol:

You morons are the dumbest creatures in the universe.

Sure seems like Moore is looking for an interracial gay threeway

[
I am not calling you queer.

That's exactly what you did. Because I said something you viewed as contrary to the leftist/homosexual agenda, you dug deep for the worst possible insult you were capable of throwing at me, and called me a queer.

I am saying you are as queer as President Obama.

LOL

As I said.

Pretty sure Joan was drunk, hallucinating, or on pain medication from her latest face lift when she said that. If you cant tell the beautiful Michelle Obama is a woman then you must be a aggressively gay male.
Only a chimp could see Michelle Obama as 'beautiful'.
Interesting....You're an Alt-Rightie, aren't you? What is it you even know about "beauty"?

[

No idea, nor do I care.

The idea that Michelle Obama is a man is absurd.

Barack is queer as a $3 bill though, and even you know this.

Interesting....You're an Alt-Rightie, aren't you? What is it you even know about "beauty"?

You're a Derp-Leftie, aren't you Shortbus?

(Rightie? Leftie? Must be some new form of derp speak for the single digit IQ crowd like Shortbus..)

[

No idea, nor do I care.

The idea that Michelle Obama is a man is absurd.

Barack is queer as a $3 bill though, and even you know this.

Barack is as queer as you are- and even you know this.

The idea that Michelle Obama is a man- and that Barack Obama is just a bizarre Conservative sex fantasy that Moore has.

Pretty sure Joan was drunk, hallucinating, or on pain medication from her latest face lift when she said that. If you cant tell the beautiful Michelle Obama is a woman then you must be a aggressively gay male.
Only a chimp could see Michelle Obama as 'beautiful'.
It is enough that I can clearly see your inner ugliness.

Forum List

Back