Why World War Three looks so appealing to the Democrats. Less people around when the war ends, thus more for the Democrats that survive.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
We keep hearing about Man Made Global Warming, from the Marxists/Demofascists all the time, and how they, the Fascists keep wanting to take stuff away from you, like gasoline powered cars, natural gas stoves and furnaces, and even ceiling fans, yet you look at the Fascists, and they fly around in private jets, drive in Limos and keep their mansion heated and cool with electricity powered by CO2 power plants. So think how they would love it if there were less people around do to a war they started and all the lives lost and future lives lost. Less of us, more for them. You have to be really stupid not to see what is going to happen if the United States election is stolen by the Marxist/Fascist this year.

1723467305512.png

Trump asked adviser why US can't use nuclear weapons​

1723467511736.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › ballot-box › presidential-races › 29...

Aug 3, 2016 — {mosads}Scarborough revealed the story while he was interviewing former CIA Director Michael Hayden on “Morning Joe” about Trump's campaign. “ ...

“Several months ago, a foreign policy expert went to advise Donald Trump,” Scarborough said. “And three times he asked about the use of nuclear weapons — three times he asked. At one point, ‘If we have them, why can’t we use them?’”

“That’s one of the reasons why he doesn’t have foreign policy experts around him,” Scarborough added.

We keep hearing about Man Made Global Warming, from the Marxists/Demofascists all the time, and how they, the Fascists keep wanting to take stuff away from you, like gasoline powered cars, natural gas stoves and furnaces, and even ceiling fans, yet you look at the Fascists, and they fly around in private jets, drive in Limos and keep their mansion heated and cool with electricity powered by CO2 power plants. So think how they would love it if there were less people around do to a war they started and all the lives lost and future lives lost. Less of us, more for them. You have to be really stupid not to see what is going to happen if the United States election is stolen by the Marxist/Fascist this year.

View attachment 994353

And their kids won't have to fight it.

Don't worry though, their wealthy donors are going to learn first hand how much their money is worth in the eyes of a foreign power. They will get communism alright, their big slice of the pie will be shared with the oligarch.

I'd love to be wrong, I'd love to see Harris as the next JFK. I'm not going to be fooled again though as Biden fooled me and I don't even vote. The world has felt the consequences of the IRA and wars though.

Only Conservatives rant about revolutions and WWIII

Liberals just get on with their lives

Only Conservatives rant about revolutions and WWIII

Liberals just get on with their lives

Stop it, please.

This is not "conservatives" opinions, of which I do not identify as a conservative by the way. These are predictions by experts who have estimated an attack on Taiwan by 2027. There are varying estimates but this is the most popular year.

Chinas navy expansion supports this theory, including the latest ship they are building which will be the largest in the world. A front deck, three football fields long.

This is serious business. Only a strong U.S and their Pacific allies will deflect this threat.

ay. These are predictions by experts who have estimated an attack on Taiwan by 2027. There are varying estimates but this is the most popular year.

Chinas navy expansion supports this theory, including the latest ship they are building which will be the largest in the world. A front deck, three football fields long.

China is not going to invade Taiwan

First off, their economy would suffer
Secondly, Taiwan would kick their ass

View attachment 994353

The DemoKKKrat party is a death cult.

China is not going to invade Taiwan

First off, their economy would suffer
Secondly, Taiwan would kick their ass
OK. Have it your way.

You've been warned.

Here, since I am a slow learner I will try to educate you further. Keep an eye on a post I'm going to make soon.

OK. Have it your way.

You've been warned.

Here, since I am a slow learner I will try to educate you further. Keep an eye on a post I'm going to make soon.

Anyone who looks at Chinas 2 million man Army vs Taiwans 200,000 along with. China having the second largest Navy in the world would conclude China will easily defeat Taiwan

But that 2 million man Army does you no good until you can land them over 100 miles of ocean and establish a beach head that you can support.Chinas Navy does not have near the number of landing craft to invade Taiwan

China has never fought a modern war, they have never conducted an amphibious attack.
Look at Russia massing thousands of tanks on the Ukraine border and how quickly their invasion collapsed
Taiwan has been preparing for this invasion for 80 years. Invasion sites are surrounded by mountains and are well defended

China knows better than to invade

Forum List

Back