Why would anyone get a full sleeve tatoo?

In my opinion, the more tattoos a person has, the lower te IQ they possess. I think tattoos are disgusting as are the majority of the people that have them.
I would be interesting to find a study on that. I do know that my back surgeon had both arms done with full sleeves, Hopefully he had at least an average IQ, at least the surgery went well.
I have a masters in computer sciences and am currently working on my PHD in psychology, but then, I have a couple of tattoos only, not excessive by any means. and not visible as long as I am wearing at least a tee-shirt. I have so far made it a point to be able to keep them hidden when need be.
But, There are some people that I see with tattoos that I would swear could not have an IQ much above 3 or 4, just because of what they have tattooed and the placement. Then you have those freaks that do the full body mods, like the guy that tried to make himself look like a lizard with surgery and having scales tattooed all over his face. ( I will see if I can locate a picture of him)
but, I still think it would be a really interesting study to see if your perception is right. I suspect that like I said, what it is and placement might have a solid link to IQ. Oh, there is also a guy that had a tat done on the side of his face of a dick. Im thinking your perception is right in line with that genius. ( Ill see if I can find the picture of him too.)
Another thing that makes me wonder is this, if tattoos do correlate with low IQ, it would make me wonder where these people come up with the money, a good sleeve on the arm would be well into the thousands of dollars to have done.

lizard-freak-lizardfreak.jpg

Tats are stupid, IMO. I'd never date a girl who has one that couldn't easily be hidden.

In my opinion, the more tattoos a person has, the lower te IQ they possess. I think tattoos are disgusting as are the majority of the people that have them.
I would be interesting to find a study on that. I do know that my back surgeon had both arms done with full sleeves, Hopefully he had at least an average IQ, at least the surgery went well.
I have a masters in computer sciences and am currently working on my PHD in psychology, but then, I have a couple of tattoos only, not excessive by any means. and not visible as long as I am wearing at least a tee-shirt. I have so far made it a point to be able to keep them hidden when need be.
But, There are some people that I see with tattoos that I would swear could not have an IQ much above 3 or 4, just because of what they have tattooed and the placement. Then you have those freaks that do the full body mods, like the guy that tried to make himself look like a lizard with surgery and having scales tattooed all over his face. ( I will see if I can locate a picture of him)
but, I still think it would be a really interesting study to see if your perception is right. I suspect that like I said, what it is and placement might have a solid link to IQ. Oh, there is also a guy that had a tat done on the side of his face of a dick. Im thinking your perception is right in line with that genius. ( Ill see if I can find the picture of him too.)
Another thing that makes me wonder is this, if tattoos do correlate with low IQ, it would make me wonder where these people come up with the money, a good sleeve on the arm would be well into the thousands of dollars to have done.
There is definitely a wide spectrum. In the OP I was referring to the more extreme tattoos, not one or two. Those pictures are beyond belief! That's disfiguring yourself.

There is definitely a wide spectrum. In the OP I was referring to the more extreme tattoos, not one or two. Those pictures are beyond belief! That's disfiguring yourself.
I would place them in a low IQ status. But, do you have any clue what the cost would be to do that to yourself? WTF????

Yes I'm an old fart and I don't get it. Why do people do that? It looks terrible and isn't it kind of labeling yourself unemployable?

It is the only way people without a voice can express their outrage towards global warming and rampant poverty in the USA. # liberal logic

a convicts tattoo generally has meaning to 'satan' , death , murder , mayhem , himself , his gang or the underground criminal lifestyle or his criminal tribe . On the other hand these millennial Obama , Hilary supporting tattooed people get tattoos of unicorns or cute widdle hobbity dragons that furthers the view that they are mostly pajama boys , girls and 'nu male' wusses !!. --------------- just a comment !!

a convicts tattoo generally has meaning to 'satan' , death , murder , mayhem , himself , his gang or the underground criminal lifestyle or his criminal tribe . On the other hand these millennial Obama , Hilary supporting tattooed people get tattoos of unicorns or cute widdle hobbity dragons that furthers the view that they are mostly pajama boys , girls and 'nu male' wusses !!. --------------- just a comment !!

How did you know al of that?

I am a thoughtful person and after reading a little about the history of tattoos , gangs , crims , underground societies and after some thinking my speculation is as I typed . And who , other than a 'nu male millenial' would tattoo themselves with a unicorn or a hobbity unicorn Charwin , eh ??

I am a thoughtful person and after reading a little about the history of tattoos , gangs , crims , underground societies and after some thinking my speculation is as I typed . And who , other than a 'nu male millenial' would tattoo themselves with a unicorn or a hobbity unicorn Charwin , eh ??

Are you saying that only millennials have tattoos?
Millennials like Marylandpatriot old enough to be my father? If you read the history .................... Did millennials started these tattoos?
These doesn't look like millennials to me. Pismoe.

?
aad4fa3d60d122c32d4df921ed7c65be.png
863031bbb15afbe29a11604281b3b444.png

de7e0b6babadc8cd6ef4909846907f00.png

ahh not true on the unemployed.....or there would not be an employed line cook.....friend of mine has a full sleeve on right arm...of veggies...getting a meat sleeve on left arm...as an old fuck i have opted to just have two small tats on my left foot.....no one sees them unless i want them too....i am considering more visible tats but then again that shit hurts like a mo fo

Forum List

Back