Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

actually it would be cheaper to let them bus themselves to the sanctify city of their choice. Just hand them a voucher, they'll get there. No reason to spend more money on them then we need to. Or we can use my idea and let the Militia practice at our new free fire border zone.

They show up for their first appearances to make a plea. They don't show up for their final appearance when the court decides their fate.
Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

DHS Report: 84% of Illegal Alien Adults Not In Court For Final Case Hearing

Clearly letting them into our country and letting the, go and trust they will comeback isn’t working. We need to change something, otherwise we will continue to have illegal immigrants. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have stuck around and followed our legal path to citizenship.

Asylum is just to get a foot in the door. They know quite well that they don't qualify. But once they get here and make the claim, we let them into the country and that's when they disappear. Trump is trying to stop that, but some activist judge got in the way. Now I understand because of Trump's threat, another judge backed it off. But Trump is trying the best that he can.
Yup. A 3 Judge Panel from the 9th Circus over-ruled the district judge, hours after Trump leveled this threat.

They show up for their first appearances to make a plea. They don't show up for their final appearance when the court decides their fate.
Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Clearly letting them into our country and letting the, go and trust they will comeback isn’t working. We need to change something, otherwise we will continue to have illegal immigrants. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have stuck around and followed our legal path to citizenship.

Asylum is just to get a foot in the door. They know quite well that they don't qualify. But once they get here and make the claim, we let them into the country and that's when they disappear. Trump is trying to stop that, but some activist judge got in the way. Now I understand because of Trump's threat, another judge backed it off. But Trump is trying the best that he can.
Yup. A 3 Judge Panel from the 9th Circus over-ruled the district judge, hours after Trump leveled this threat.
Time to accelerate the thing to a 5-4 SCOTUS... 9th Circuit overrules on Monday, SCOTUS takes it up on Tuesday.

Trump's threat worked

Friday 12:38 PM:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Apr 12
Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only....

Friday 4:45 PM:

AP: "The Latest: Court allows return of asylum seekers to Mexico."

The background is simple. On Monday, Judge Richard Seeborg ruled that we must take in anyone who claims asylum and let them stay in the USA until their hearing. Illegal aliens often skip the hearings and the deportation that goes with them.

In other words, Seeborg single-handedly erased our border.

Seeborg is the same obstructionist judge who earlier blocked the Trump administration from restoring the citizenship question on the census that Obama had unilaterally removed in the 2010 Census. That unconstitutional decision is on appeal.

Seeborg is one of the hundreds of political operatives Obama embedded in the judiciary for the rest of their lives. They are part of the resistance.

The president just told them: sanctuary this.

A three-member panel of the Ninth backed down.

The Recorder reported, "the panel — made up of Circuit Judges Diarmuid O’Scannlain, William Fletcher and Paul Watford — has stayed Seeborg’s nationwide injunction until it can hear the government’s emergency motion. It set a Tuesday morning deadline for plaintiffs in the case to file an opposition to the government’s request."

How does a district judge get the power to issue a nationwide injunction? Congress needs to limit rulings by judges like Seeborg to their district.

Or better yet, the Supreme Court should.

But that battle is for a future day.

For now, President Trump succeeded in keeping illegal aliens out of the country until they can prove they really are refugees.

And we all had fun watching Donald J Trump checkmate the opposition.

More Trump lies....

Majority of undocumented immigrants show up for court

Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Anyone caught entering illegally should automatically be denied asylum.If you want to request asylum you should request at a legal point of entry, or better yet, at one of the 11 US Consulates throughout Mexico rather than dragging your wife and daughters through the rape routes of Northern Mexico. Parents are so certain their daughters will be raped during the illegal crossing that they put them on birth control before making the trip. How anyone can claim keeping these rape routes open is "compassionate" makes no sense at all.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

Trump played his trump card. Seattle called him on it and welcomed the people in. So much for instilling fear into their hearts. Well, strumpets, the ploy didn't work. Now move on to the next fear campaign. I know you have more.

Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Time to accelerate the thing to a 5-4 SCOTUS... 9th Circuit overrules on Monday, SCOTUS takes it up on Tuesday.
Well, we may not have a 5-4 SCOTUS. Kavanaugh and Roberts are glued at the hip and since Kav's been on the bench the two of them have sided with the "progressives" more than the Constitutionalists. I'm afraid we have a 3-2-4 Court.

...Trump played his trump card. Seattle called him on it and welcomed the people in. So much for instilling fear into their hearts. Well, strumpets, the ploy didn't work. Now move on to the next fear campaign. I know you have more.
Then it's time to dump a couple of hundred thousand of the little wankers on Seattle.

And keep it up until they drown in Illegal Beaners.

Let's see how "welcoming" they are as it begins to sink-in that they're becoming a suburb of Mexico City.

The voters of Seattle will then turn on their Progressive Masters.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

Trump played his trump card. Seattle called him on it and welcomed the people in. So much for instilling fear into their hearts. Well, strumpets, the ploy didn't work. Now move on to the next fear campaign. I know you have more.
Fine. We will send them to Seattle. Good for Seattle for putting their money where their mouth is, except now it's unnecessary as the 9th Circus blinked and Trump is having them wait in Mexico for their court dates.

Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Well, we may not have a 5-4 SCOTUS. Kavanaugh and Roberts are glued at the hip and since Kav's been on the bench the two of them have sided with the "progressives" more than the Constitutionalists. I'm afraid we have a 3-2-4 Court.
I wouldn't count too heavily on that, when it comes down to the wire.

Learn to Goggle dipshit.

What many don't understand is, when a person becomes a Chief Justice, they have an indoctrination they go through. What goes in isn't always what comes out.

What makes you think Trump did it out of fear? He's got to put them someplace, so why not in a sanctuary city or state? Once they are overrun, let's see if the citizens are so willing to vote Democrat next election.

You don’t “fear” illegal wetbacks? Do you have anything worth protecting? Do you think Mollie Tibbetts “feared” illegal wetbacks?

What makes you think Trump did it out of fear? He's got to put them someplace, so why not in a sanctuary city or state? Once they are overrun, let's see if the citizens are so willing to vote Democrat next election.

He didn't do it out of Fear for him. He tried to get the Cities to fear it. They just called him on it, that's all. Then the Courts overroad it all anyway.

Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Anyone caught entering illegally should automatically be denied asylum.If you want to request asylum you should request at a legal point of entry, or better yet, at one of the 11 US Consulates throughout Mexico rather than dragging your wife and daughters through the rape routes of Northern Mexico. Parents are so certain their daughters will be raped during the illegal crossing that they put them on birth control before making the trip. How anyone can claim keeping these rape routes open is "compassionate" makes no sense at all.

Trump did try that but once again, a liberal activist judge stopped him. Trump said nobody caught here illegally can apply for asylum.

They end up there sooner or later anyhow. Cheaper to give them vouchers for the local bus station then to bus them.

What many don't understand is, when a person becomes a Chief Justice, they have an indoctrination they go through. What goes in isn't always what comes out.
They spun him during the Health Care case. Don't dismiss blackmail too quickly.

He didn't do it out of Fear for him. He tried to get the Cities to fear it. They just called him on it, that's all. Then the Courts overroad it all anyway.

I knew exactly what you meant, so once again, what made you think he did it out of fear (or to be more clear, make them be in fear)?

You don’t “fear” illegal wetbacks? Do you have anything worth protecting? Do you think Mollie Tibbetts “feared” illegal wetbacks?

No, I don't. Most of the crime around here are done by American Citizens, not by illegal Immigrants. And, yes, we have more than our fair share of Illegals here. But they stay very low keyed, almost invisible.

Trump's not a fearful guy.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back