Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

They show up for their first appearances to make a plea. They don't show up for their final appearance when the court decides their fate.
Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

DHS Report: 84% of Illegal Alien Adults Not In Court For Final Case Hearing

Clearly letting them into our country and letting the, go and trust they will comeback isn’t working. We need to change something, otherwise we will continue to have illegal immigrants. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have stuck around and followed our legal path to citizenship.
Anyone caught entering illegally should automatically be denied asylum.If you want to request asylum you should request at a legal point of entry, or better yet, at one of the 11 US Consulates throughout Mexico rather than dragging your wife and daughters through the rape routes of Northern Mexico. Parents are so certain their daughters will be raped during the illegal crossing that they put them on birth control before making the trip. How anyone can claim keeping these rape routes open is "compassionate" makes no sense at all.

Trump did try that but once again, a liberal activist judge stopped him. Trump said nobody caught here illegally can apply for asylum.

Actually, I agree with that about illegals. If they are caught on US Soil and not turning themselves in at the border then you are right. But, most of these people find the nearest Border Agent and immediately turn themselves in. They don't really qualify as Illegal Aliens.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

Trump played his trump card. Seattle called him on it and welcomed the people in. So much for instilling fear into their hearts. Well, strumpets, the ploy didn't work. Now move on to the next fear campaign. I know you have more.

You don’t “fear” illegal wetbacks? Do you have anything worth protecting? Do you think Mollie Tibbetts “feared” illegal wetbacks?

No, I don't. Most of the crime around here are done by American Citizens, not by illegal Immigrants. And, yes, we have more than our fair share of Illegals here. But they stay very low keyed, almost invisible.

Did you know that illegal wetbacks = litters of barely legal, welfare dependent, criminal minded anchor babies?
California: The Color of Crime
california-rape-race-2009.bmp

california-homicide-race-2009.bmp

Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Clearly letting them into our country and letting the, go and trust they will comeback isn’t working. We need to change something, otherwise we will continue to have illegal immigrants. If they were truly seeking asylum they would have stuck around and followed our legal path to citizenship.
Anyone caught entering illegally should automatically be denied asylum.If you want to request asylum you should request at a legal point of entry, or better yet, at one of the 11 US Consulates throughout Mexico rather than dragging your wife and daughters through the rape routes of Northern Mexico. Parents are so certain their daughters will be raped during the illegal crossing that they put them on birth control before making the trip. How anyone can claim keeping these rape routes open is "compassionate" makes no sense at all.

Trump did try that but once again, a liberal activist judge stopped him. Trump said nobody caught here illegally can apply for asylum.

Actually, I agree with that about illegals. If they are caught on US Soil and not turning themselves in at the border then you are right. But, most of these people find the nearest Border Agent and immediately turn themselves in. They don't really qualify as Illegal Aliens.

The problem is (I believe mostly because of this ruling by the court) is that they illegally cross the border, and when caught, claim they are seeking asylum and the agents are forced to treat them that way even though it's all BS.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

Trump played his trump card. Seattle called him on it and welcomed the people in. So much for instilling fear into their hearts. Well, strumpets, the ploy didn't work. Now move on to the next fear campaign. I know you have more.

What makes you think Trump did it out of fear? He's got to put them someplace, so why not in a sanctuary city or state? Once they are overrun, let's see if the citizens are so willing to vote Democrat next election.

He didn't do it out of Fear for him. He tried to get the Cities to fear it. They just called him on it, that's all. Then the Courts overroad it all anyway.

I knew exactly what you meant, so once again, what made you think he did it out of fear (or to be more clear, make them be in fear)?

It's the way Trump operates. He keeps everyone around him is a constant state of panic if he can. I just don't choose to be part of that panic. I won't go into why he does it but it's the way he operates and always has. And, for the most part, it's worked.

Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

We have a terrible system in place, it's extraordinarily dangerous for everyone. That trek through cartel country in the badlands of Northern Mexico has to be one of the most dangerous treks in the world. I'm fine with legal immigration, but we have to remove the incentive of folks making that highly dangerous trek on these Rape, Drugs and Human Trafficking routes.

Source for that claim?
Learn to Goggle dipshit.

Did you know that only 2% of the human cockroaches from the filthy brown south qualify for asylum?

You don’t “fear” illegal wetbacks? Do you have anything worth protecting? Do you think Mollie Tibbetts “feared” illegal wetbacks?

No, I don't. Most of the crime around here are done by American Citizens, not by illegal Immigrants. And, yes, we have more than our fair share of Illegals here. But they stay very low keyed, almost invisible.

Did you know that illegal wetbacks = litters of barely legal, welfare dependent, criminal minded anchor babies?

It looks like Whites need to get more industrious. They are falling way behind. What are they, too lazy these days?

Learn to Goggle dipshit.

The problem is (I believe mostly because of this ruling by the court) is that they illegally cross the border, and when caught, claim they are seeking asylum and the agents are forced to treat them that way even though it's all BS.
That's my understanding as well. And until the Flores Consent Decree during the Clinton Administration, they would just hold them until their hearings. After the Consent decree they could only hold families for 20 days, so then the practice became "grab a kid" and they will turn you loose once they give you a court date.

What makes you think Trump did it out of fear? He's got to put them someplace, so why not in a sanctuary city or state? Once they are overrun, let's see if the citizens are so willing to vote Democrat next election.

He didn't do it out of Fear for him. He tried to get the Cities to fear it. They just called him on it, that's all. Then the Courts overroad it all anyway.

I knew exactly what you meant, so once again, what made you think he did it out of fear (or to be more clear, make them be in fear)?

It's the way Trump operates. He keeps everyone around him is a constant state of panic if he can. I just don't choose to be part of that panic. I won't go into why he does it but it's the way he operates and always has. And, for the most part, it's worked.

I don't see that. This kind of reminds me of when Bush lowered taxes. He said in public that he was told by some wealthy people they don't need a tax cut. So Bush created a fund where they can send as much money to the federal government as they felt comfortable with. The fund barely raised enough money to stay open.

As I said earlier, Trump created a win-win plan. If these places fought with him about sending immigrants there, it displayed their hypocrisy. If they play it cool and tell Trump they're okay with it, it's only a matter of a short time before these vagrants ruin their cities. Like I said, Trump could care less either way. It's a no loss plan of his.

It looks like Whites need to get more industrious. They are falling way behind. What are they, too lazy these days?

Scared to address my point huh? I don’t blame you.
Caucasians tend to have children they can afford without stealing from others..weird concept huh?
You hate those with discipline and self control huh?

Caucasians tend to have children they can afford without stealing from others..weird concept huh?

You don't have a reasonable point. There are many more factors involved than the little pie charts you presented. You don't have anything worth listening to.

You don't have a reasonable point. There are many more factors involved than the little pie charts you presented. You don't have anything worth listening to.

LefTard Logic:
“Always play stupid when you’re made to look stupid.”

You took me completely out of context. My response to a person that wanted to send them to Wyoming? My response was putting them in Sanctuary cites like where I live over sending them to Wyoming which would not work logistically.

People, joe is what a lying, dishonest dumbshit looks like.

You're the one on here defending what Trump's own people said was a stupid idea... Again... keep drinking that koolaid, buddy.

Nah, but don’t let the truth get in front of your lies.

So Seattle, wants the illegals, then there is no problem.

What more argument do you need than a businessman getting sentenced to 27 years in prison over money laundering? Hey......Trump also reduced the sentences of many low income blacks in prison. I don't see you bitching about that.

Were they employing thousands of illegal aliens that Trump has told us are SOOOOO dangerous?

If he really wanted to stop illegal immigration, he should be throwing the rich people who hire them in prison. Of course, he'd have to start with himself, as Trump Properties are notorious for hiring illegals.

What more argument do you need than a businessman getting sentenced to 27 years in prison over money laundering? Hey......Trump also reduced the sentences of many low income blacks in prison. I don't see you bitching about that.

Were they employing thousands of illegal aliens that Trump has told us are SOOOOO dangerous?

If he really wanted to stop illegal immigration, he should be throwing the rich people who hire them in prison. Of course, he'd have to start with himself, as Trump Properties are notorious for hiring illegals.

You said earlier that we didn't need to increase the penalties. You said they only needed to be enforced which Trump is doing better than any past President.

"The best thing about telling the truth is you never have to remember what you said."
Author unknown

Forum List

Back