Why would it be wrong for the U.S to re-locate illegal immigrants to Sanctuary Cities?

You said earlier that we didn't need to increase the penalties. You said they only needed to be enforced which Trump is doing better than any past President.

No, I said we didn't need to change THE LAW. The penalties we have are just fine ... if they were actually enforced.

Do try to pay attention, I realize that something that involves not driving in a straight line is complicated for you.

I'm always hearing how illegal aliens make sanctuary cities so much better. The same people praise diversity and how it enriches and strengthens our country. So in order to keep everyone in these sanctuary cities happy, we should try to accomplish both of those objectives by relocating illegal Mexicans and Central Americans to Muslim strongholds in Minneapolis and Detroit, then sending all the Muslims to Oakland and other sanctuary cities. This can be our experiment to actually see if diversity and no borders are desirable.

D4MJ7LgX4AAXYFx.jpg:large

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.

I don't see any enumerated power in the constitution that grants the federal government permission to seize and relocate a person at all.

It's implied by the very declaration that you are a Sanctuary City that you are lobbying for The US Government to dump Illegal Immigrants there.

Well really they should go to the most unpopulated states first, like Wyoming. They perhaps can open a factory there. They need more people.

No, they should go to your State and actually to your house and you should welcome them in and remember you support their right to illegally come here...

Well really they should go to the most unpopulated states first, like Wyoming. They perhaps can open a factory there. They need more people.
I think since we are a Republic that Illegals should only go to those states that voted for Hillary Clinton and those states and cities that declared themselves as a Sanctuary for All Illegals.

Besides that The UN Climate Change Agenda, dictates that Migrants need to be placed in more populated areas. We don't want people all spread out all over the place. We need illegals to use Mass Transit to save The Planet.

No, they should go to your State and actually to your house and you should welcome them in and remember you support their right to illegally come here...
there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

we should also not be spending as much on prisons as we do; we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.

we should also not be spending as much on prisons as we do; we have a Second Amendment and should have no security problems in our free States.
Execute criminals without appeal. If they are judged to be unsafe to release execute them. Prison problem solved.

I don't understand the counter argument. How is this political when the same politicians are welcoming such illegal immigration, giving them free stuff they don't even give Americans and refuse to fix the problem?

It's honestly mind boggling that anyone who openly supports Sanctuary Cities would be against this idea. It makes perfect sense. The places that want illegal immigration and defend them can now have an unlimited supply. Other communities that don't want lawlessness and breaching of their sovereignty will be void of it.
SC, we can always count on you for a well thought out position and post. You are absolutely correct. Before too long we may even see that these Sanctuary cities calling out the loudest for a permanent wall to stop this chaos at the border.
So "releasing" lawbreakers who are supposed to be deported is a "well thought out" thing. This is what the fat lard orange bitched about in the FIRST PLACE

We have Federal Laws that dictate our Immigration Policies, and what make those entering illegal.

Every country has a border and every country has Immigration laws, but the left only cares when they are out of power and once back in control they will forget their empty promises.

Execute criminals without appeal. If they are judged to be unsafe to release execute them. Prison problem solved.
Militia service could reform many, and be an alternative form of serving time.

I would not arm the majority of the idiots in State and County jails...

Upgrading Ellis Island is a more equitable solution under the common law.

Putting them on Ellis Island? Restrict their movements? What an evil person you are. If we send them to Los Angeles, San Francisco, Sacramento, Fresno, Anaheim or other Sanctuary cities, they will be happier, the only issue as no lefty will employee them while they are still non-citizens, so that would be an issue. Other than that the left loves and welcomes them.

Last edited:

to me it's funny. but it's hardly a solution.

the left is doing it moreso to thumb up their noses at trump and show how humane they are before they go baby killing. the entire point from the right was the left loves being "humane" until it's their $ or time being spent on it. suddenly it's a "social" thing where everyone else must share the burden but they do not - they just want it done.

by someone else.

by pushing back and sending them to these cities, it's not fixing the problem, it's a continuation of warfare that in the end is bringing us all down.

Giving criminals guns sounds like a really bad idea to me.

The cities will just ship bus them to the White House.

I would send them to Mara Lago
I hear they are hiring illegal aliens

Your side can’t send them anywhere. Your side’s premise has been that illegals need to be embraced. Here is your shot. Show US how it’s done. Show US how San Francisco and other Sanctuary cities can assimilate a flood of illegalsgals witb little to no vetting.

No.

The democratic party policy (if you want to call it “my side”) is that illegals should be treated as humanely as possible pending deportation. Your wanting to throw them into a wood chipper is brazenly callus and very un-American by the way.

Then Democrats should proactively embrace all illegals into their sanctuary cities. I don’t want them to be thrown into a wood chopper. I want them to respect US law and process.

I would like a law that doesn’t allow for kidnapping and kids having to defend themselves in court.

So you prefer to leave them in control of human traffickers and smugglers.

Forum List

Back