Why You Need an AR-15

Now you've done it. She's going to weep bitter, bitter tears over the poor, misunderstood criminal victim.

You don’t – it’s a want.

And handguns and shotguns are far superior to AR 15s for home defense.
When I am trying to cull a pack of wild hogs on my hunting land I need my AR. Facing a pack with a handgun or bolt action rifle is one of those "hey yall watch this" moments and might get you killed.

your premise is a lie,,,
I would prefer a shotgun loaded with birdshot for home defense for the simple reason it's less likely to over penetrate a wall or two and kill one of my neighbors by accident. It's horses for courses, what I actually have is a Smith & Wesson Model 469 9mm loaded with Glaser Safety Slugs.

You don’t – it’s a want.

And handguns and shotguns are far superior to AR 15s for home defense.
For the record, I’m a handgun self defense guy. If someone is in my house it’s close a quarters fight and you don’t need nor want long barrels hanging out in space and you don’t want to shoot thru 3 walls of your home. Same with carrying in public.

BUT we are now entering the phase of decay where police no longer exist, so an AR-15 will be handy in the upcoming Mad Max world.

Because you are a terrified little boy?
Because everyone needs to dispose the Leftard who broke into your home.

1655196478745.jpeg

Between 1950 and 2021......Zero of the 100 million American Good Guys used a gun to commit a crime or harm anyone else.

In 2022 Democrats and Congress passed additional gun laws that , as always, will only affect those 100 million good guys, further empowering the bad guys, then congratulated each other on a job well done.

In 2023, school and mass shootings will increase. The Left calls for new, more strict laws on gun control.

The definition of insanity......."doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome"

For the record, I’m a handgun self defense guy. If someone is in my house it’s close a quarters fight and you don’t need nor want long barrels hanging out in space and you don’t want to shoot thru 3 walls of your home. Same with carrying in public.

BUT we are now entering the phase of decay where police no longer exist, so an AR-15 will be handy in the upcoming Mad Max world.
I have an AR Pistol with a 7 1/2" barrel.

It is PERFECT for home defense. Although it has no stock, it still provides 4 points of contact It likely fires a sub-sonic projectile, given that part of the powder has no time to bun until the projectile has already left the barrel. Because powder does not burn in the barrel, and the "flash can" I installed on the tip, it acts like a flash-bang. Seriously. Huge explosion with a giant flame out the barrel. I don't even need to hit anything on the first 10 shots. Any intruder will be blind and def.
:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back