🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why You Should Recycle

Darlene

Silver Member
Jul 26, 2014
Missouri, United States
Many of Americans (and all people worldwide) throw away trash and don't give a second thought to where it goes or its effect on anything. Believe it or not, all that trash piles up and pollutes this once beautiful and serene planet. It causes irreversible damage to not only the land but is also dangerous for the animals we share this planet with.

ocean-garbage.png

turtle-caught-in-plastic-ring.jpg

00c1ftdr.jpg

plastic-pollution-seal-trapped.jpg

Major%20Sources%20and%20Health%20and%20Environmental%20Effects%20of%20Air%20Pollutants.JPG

Eleven out of a few million that have gone extinct over the millennia ain't so bad. But yes, pollution absolutely needs to be controlled and the best way to do that is by recycling everything we can. We have been recycling for over 35 years and our gardens do very well because of that.

Good stewardship is a very different thing than enviro wackoism... Its sad that many can not differentiate the two..

As for extinction, there will always be the circle of life. You nor i can stop it or make it stagnate. One day a little virus or microbe will not want to play well with us or a volcano/asteroid/tectonic shift and we too will become extinct. There is nothing we can do that will stop it. taking care of it while were here on it is commonsense. However, there are many who can not tell what is natural and what is stupidity..

Last edited:
What the fuck has that sea bird soaked in oil have to do with recycling?

The Gulf of Mexico is one giant dead zone thanks to agriculture.

I recycle, I compost. You suck.

Its a sucker punch at big oil... Accidents happen and all we can do is clean it up.. They never consider that the earth seeps crude oil from the ocean floors all the time..

Its a sucker punch at big oil... Accidents happen and all we can do is clean it up.. They never consider that the earth seeps crude oil from the ocean floors all the time..
Here's some irony for you- I pay my bills by pumping crude oil out of the ground- I sell it for money.

I take that money and buy food, pay my mortgage, buy clothes, pay college tuition, buy gasoline, groceries, pay insurance premiums.

Yet... I recycle. And I compost. Whales and elephants are cool. Dolphins are OK but tasty.

Fuck you all. Bitches. :slap:

Recycling, I have never heard of that, seems like a good idea, I am surprised nobody is doing it.

Great thread highlighting something unknown, great idea, it should take off across the USA.

I normally don't pick up trash as I jog, but I make an exception for monofilament fishing line. That stuff is too horrible for the wildlife to leave laying around.

Forum List

Back