Widow off man who drank fish tank cleaner being investigation for his murder

TDS is an extreme mental illness that can drive those infected to violence and even suicide.
One of its bizarre symptoms is a fear of red hats, and another is screaming "Trump" at the sky while in a psychotic rage. ... :cool:

Last edited:
It started with MAGA hats being considered RACIST...along with the American flag.

Absolutely ridiculous.

This is funny. The marxist shitstains have made a religion out of being wrong. It's just part of their nature, as substandard, defective units.

The whole story sounded fishy to me from the beginning anyhow....

Sorry, too hard to resist.

The guy was an engineer. People who knew him said that what was reported was unbelievable. He was supposed to be a very logical guy that would never do anything like this. Something is wrong here.

Is a fraud.

Not that I would put it beyond reason that the leftists actually are that dumb.

The media is still lying about Trump suggesting people drink bleach - even claiming people are now drinking bleach in mass. Again, leftist may be that stupid, but why would they do something the media tells them not to do?

Is a fraud.

The media is still lying about Trump suggesting people drink bleach - even claiming people are now drinking bleach in mass. Again, leftist may be that stupid, but why would they do something the media tells them not to do?

Norm, the Media NEVER lies about Trump! It's just that often he refuses to do the things they say he will! :twirl:

Is a fraud.

Now we are finding that the guy's wife fed him the fish tank cleaner and she's being investigated for the death of her husband...

Is a fraud.

I agree! He never said to drink bleach, he implied that maybe there could be an injection of disinfectant that could work on people, (like he had heard it works on inanimate surfaces to kill the virus) Same with ultra violet light.... getting it inside us, somehow....?

Yes it was stupid comments of thinking out loud, his non sensible ramblings trying to look smart....

made him look really dumb.

Is a fraud.

I agree! He never said to drink bleach, he implied that maybe there could be an injection of disinfectant that could work on people, (like he had heard it works on inanimate surfaces to kill the virus) Same with ultra violet light.... getting it inside us, somehow....?

Yes it was stupid comments of thinking out loud, his non sensible ramblings trying to look smart....

Trying to look smart? Smart people like the president do not need to try to look smart, because they are smart. He was just providing some commentary and the media didn't like it.

But thank you anyway for at least being smart enough to understand what happened and what did not.

OP & Co. are talking stupid. Who says that couple were leftists? All this assuming no conservative is stupid enough to drink bleach or fish tank cleaner is partisan horseshit.

Troll thread. Waste of space.

Is a fraud.

If you go back to the 1920's the idea of a man walking on the moon seemed like a dumb idea too. There are many toxic substances that have medical uses: Belladonna, other plant substances that go into making coagulants, venoms that come from snakes and spiders, X-rays and nuclear radiation. Donald Trump is not a scientist but you can bet that his comment started a few of those in the scientific community to thinking.

Forum List

Back