🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wikileaks Confirms Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS

I think wikileaks is just democrat on democrat violence because I doubt the founder of wikileaks is a republican.

And the United States armed Saddam Hussein because he opposed Iran, so yes, the US has a long history of arming people and having those weapons turned on them.

Americans are in the business of spreading weapons throughout the world. That's what a military industrial complex does. A lot of American foreign aid is tied to contracts with American munitions and armaments companies. It's ridiculous to gasp and cry "Hillary armed terrorists" because any weapons shipped to the ME can end up in the hands of people who oppose the US.

EXACTLY

The US armed the Ben Laden and the Afghan Mujahideen

In Syria they armed and financed the "Syrian Resistance" - Obama failed to consider the fact that the Syrian Resistance was populated by Sunnis and former Baathists who hated the US for invading Iraq and removing them from power

Drill further down, the "resistance" was Al Qaeda and ISIS. We have no business arming them.

No we do not.

But the neocrazies find ISIS' violence useful.

The Obama administration is doing its best to let Israel retain the Golan Heights, if it is important to Bibi then it is important to Obama and Killary.

As you know, congress refused to allow Obama to send ground troops into Syria.

ISIS , then known as the Syrian Resistance was in Syria trying to remove e Assad from power..

The Obama administration concluded that an enemy of our enemy is our friend

So they decided to arm and finance ISIS.- they became useful idiots.

And the United States armed Saddam Hussein because he opposed Iran, so yes, the US has a long history of arming people and having those weapons turned on them.

Americans are in the business of spreading weapons throughout the world. That's what a military industrial complex does. A lot of American foreign aid is tied to contracts with American munitions and armaments companies. It's ridiculous to gasp and cry "Hillary armed terrorists" because any weapons shipped to the ME can end up in the hands of people who oppose the US.

EXACTLY

In Syria they armed and financed the "Syrian Resistance" - Obama failed to consider the fact that the Syrian Resistance was populated by Sunnis and former Baathists who hated the US for invading Iraq and removing them from power

Drill further down, the "resistance" was Al Qaeda and ISIS. We have no business arming them.

No we do not.

They are doing the ir best t let Israel retain the Golan Heights, if it is important to Bibi then it is important to Obama and Killary.

ISIS , then known as the Syrian Resistance was in Syria trying to remove e Assad from power..

First you scream "Nuh-UH", then you go on to prove what I said. Obama is arming Al Qaeda and ISIS as you just admitted.

EXACTLY

No we do not.

The Obama administration is doing its best to let Israel retain the Golan Heights, if it is important to Bibi then it is important to Obama and Killary.

upload_2016-8-13_18-52-31.png

and.....

upload_2016-8-13_18-53-12.png

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

You lose.

EXACTLY

No we do not.

View attachment 85432

and.....

View attachment 85433

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...12-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

You lose.

HUH?

THE SALAFISTS ARE ISIS.

SO WE ARE IN AGREEMENT.

That date on the report was July 2012. ISIS didn't go on it's rampage until 2014, when Hillary was long gone. And as I recall, Romney and the Republicans were all for arming the rebels against Assad, while Obama was more than a little concerned about giving the rebels weapons and having them turned against American troops at some later point in time. Republicans didn't want to send in troops, but they wanted Assad gone, because of his ties to Russia.

That date on the report was July 2012. ISIS didn't go on it's rampage until 2014, when Hillary was long gone. And as I recall, Romney and the Republicans were all for arming the rebels against Assad, while Obama was more than a little concerned about giving the rebels weapons and having them turned against American troops at some later point in time. Republicans didn't want to send in troops, but they wanted Assad gone, because of his ties to Russia.

As you know Congress did not authorize ground troops in Syria. Obama used Tomahawk missiles but they were killing a lot of innocent Syrians. They needed someone in the ground to do the fighting . They approached the "Syrian Resistance" an umbrella group which included the Salafites (ISIS).

Now I am not suggesting that the US should be in Syria. Nor am I suggesting that the US should be doing Israel's bidding.

Here is former DIA Director General Michael Flynn on video admitting that the Obama Administration armed ISIS to overthrow the governments in the Middle East (Egypt, Libya, Syria, etc.).

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But hold on, you were helping them in 2012. While these groups are -

Michael Flynn: Yeah, we've allowed this, we've allowed this extremist, you know, these extremist militants to come in and -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] But why did you allow them to do that, General? You were in post. You were the head of the Defence Intelligence Agency.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Well, those are – those are – yeah, right, right. Well those are – those are policy – those are policy issues, yeah.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] I took the liberty – I took the liberty of printing out that document. This is the memo I quoted from. Did you see this document in 2012? Would this come across your table, one of your analysts wrote -

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Oh yeah, yeah, I paid very close attention to all those, sure.

Mehdi Hasan: [TALKING OVER] OK, So when you saw this, did you not pick up a phone and say, "What on earth are we doing supporting these Syrian rebels who are -"?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Sure. That, that kind of information is presented and those become -

Mehdi Hasan: [INTERRUPTING] And what did you do about it?

Michael Flynn: Those become – those become – I argued about it.

Mehdi Hasan: Did you say, "We shouldn't be supporting these groups"?

Michael Flynn: I did. I mean, we argued about these, the different groups that were there and we said, you know, "Who is that is involved here?" and I will tell you that I, I do believe that the, the intelligence was very clear, and now it's a matter of whether or not policy is going to be as clear and as defining and as precise as it needs to be, and I don’t believe it was.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] – we kicked that can, Mehdi.

Mehdi Hasan: But three – we're not – but three years ago, let's just be clear for the sake of our viewers. In 2012, your agency was saying, quote: "The Salafists, the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda in Iraq are the major forces driving the insurgence in Syria." In 2012, the US was helping coordinate arms transfers to those same groups. Why did you not stop that, if you're worried about the rise of quote, unquote, "Islamic extremism"?

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Yeah, I, I mean, I hate to say it's not my job but that – my job was to ensure that the accuracy of our intelligence that was being presented was as good as it could be, and I will tell you, it goes before 2012. I mean, when we were, when we were in Iraq and we still had decisions to be made before there was a decision to pull out of Iraq in 2011. I mean, it was very clear what we were, what we were going to face.

Mehdi Hasan: Well, I admire your frankness on this subject.

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Very clear what we were gonna face.

Mehdi Hasan: Let me – let me just to, before we move on, just to clarify once more, you are basically saying that even in government at the time, you knew those groups were around. You saw this analysis -

Michael Flynn: [TALKING OVER] Sure.

Mehdi Hasan: - and you were arguing against it. But who wasn’t listening?

Michael Flynn: I think the administration.

Mehdi Hasan: So the administration turned a blind eye to your analysis -

Michael Flynn: I don’t know if they turned a blind eye. I think it was a decision. I think it was a wilful decision.

Mehdi Hasan: A wilful decision to go – support an insurgency that had Salafist, al-Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood?

Michael Flynn: [INTERRUPTING] Well, a wilful decision to do what they're doing, which, which you have to really – you have to really ask the President, what is it that he actually is doing with the, with the policy that is in place, because it is very, very confusing? I’m sitting here today, Mehdi, and I don’t, I can’t tell you exactly what that is, and I've been at this for a long time.

Transcript: Michael Flynn on ISIL

And the hits just keep on coming!!! Not only is former DIA director Michael Flynn on video admitting that the Obama Administration was arming the terrorist groups that eventually formed ISIS, but now even the leader of Hezbollah has come out and corroborated those facts. And then of course - there are the WikiLeaks e-mails from the State Department which also corroborates all of it. But come on liberals - keep telling us all how it's just one big "lie" and that Obama is out there actually trying to "kill" ISIS.

Hezbollah Leader Says Trump’s Claim That Obama ‘Founded’ Islamic State ‘Based on Facts’

Is that WikiLeaks guy even relevant to anything? Isn't he an International fugitive?
Why do you liberals hate the truth so much and value ideology over reality? Who cares about Julian Assange? The e-mails are what matter. And not even the State Department or the DNC have attempted to claim that they are not real. In fact, quite the contrary - they have gone on record complaining about the hack.

Is that WikiLeaks guy even relevant to anything? Isn't he an International fugitive?
Why do you liberals hate the truth so much and value ideology over reality? Who cares about Julian Assange? The e-mails are what matter. And not even the State Department or the DNC have attempted to claim that they are not real. In fact, quite the contrary - they have gone on record complaining about the hack.

exactly.

The clintonites and their friends in the media want to ignore Hillary's faults and exaggerate Trumps alleged imperfections.

There have been clues all along.

One of the ISIS videos was a re-mastered colored version of a Kurdish movie from the 1960s.

What is a "terror group" doing with a $50 million dollar digital movie studio?

Why doesn't ISIS ever attack Israel?

Are the Russians and the French right, that Al Baghdadi is really Simon Elliott - Mossad agent?

blacklisted news?

quiet, nutter.

Clinton: Destroy Syria for Israel
Clinton-Syria-destruction.jpg

MAY 22, 2016 BY TNO STAFF— IN MIDDLE EAST · 61 COMMENTS

A newly-released Hilary Clinton email confirmed that the Obama administration has deliberately provoked the civil war in Syria as the “best way to help Israel.”

In an indication of her murderous and psychopathic nature, Clinton also wrote that it was the “right thing” to personally threaten Bashar Assad’s family with death."

Oh, so now Obama "likes" Israel? Damn, I can't keep up with you nutters...

Uhm, can you read? It c clearly states "Clinton".

Geesh.

I freaking love the work that organizations such as WikiLeaks and Anonymous are doing. It's really something watching liberals face the reality that their "dear leaders" aren't the benevolent, altruistic deists that liberals have been brainwashed to believe. It's so nice to see the corruption being exposed. Now what remains to be seen is whether or not the left will doing anything about it or will they continue to prefer ideology over reality.

Daily-sun_Jullian_Asange_wikileaks_picture.jpg

WIKILEAKS CONFIRMS HILLARY SOLD WEAPONS TO ISIS

Although Hillary Clinton has repeatedly denied that she sold weapons to the Islamic Stats while serving as Secretary of State, Wikileaks founder Julian Assange claims he has proof to the contrary.

Thepoliticalinsider.com reported: In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack

_______

Now you see why the Democrats want to murder Julian Assange

You left out the Republican involvement:

Republicans voice support for arming Syria rebels

Really, Romney?

blacklisted news?

quiet, nutter.

A newly-released Hilary Clinton email confirmed that the Obama administration has deliberately provoked the civil war in Syria as the “best way to help Israel.”

In an indication of her murderous and psychopathic nature, Clinton also wrote that it was the “right thing” to personally threaten Bashar Assad’s family with death."

Geesh.
Much like Nature vs. Nurture, it has yet to be determined yet if Laky is illiterate or just a pathological liar who prefer ideology over reality. Theories abound on both sides and she's certainly presented volumes of evidence for each. Perhaps the real answer is both.

Last edited:
blacklisted news?

quiet, nutter.

Geesh.

Remember , you can ignore the facts where they are inconvenient.

.Tell me , you miserable stupid fuck, if Obama is not helping Bibi , why the fuck is he in Syria? Why is he willing to confront Putinin Syria/

Fucking retard.

Forum List

Back